Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kept my head straight

So I confessed last week to my peeps on here that I was fighting a slight depression because I got hurt at work two weeks ago and couldn't go to the gym, but I also said I was sticking to the plan and monitoring myself carefully, well here's proof to those who want to give in or think they can't do this, I hit my next milestone today I am at 288lbs that's exactly -100lbs lost since January, I was at 388lbs and by my surgery date on June 10th I was at 346lbs, now on to my next Milestone, hit 250lbs before end of the year, I need to lose 93-95lbs for my goal weight so this is my halfway point and I'm very excited, and I'm back in the gym starting light but I am there.......post-254362-14422725303414_thumb.jpg

Congrats! Amazing accomplishment!

You're living proof that weight loss is actually 90% diet and not excersise. But we like to excerise, darn it!

Ha! Congrats!! Hand claps!

Congrats!

I actually am looking at that Babbs, I am currently leaning toward

60% diet

20% exercise

20% mind focus

I want to keep going more than ever, I have to be humble though, cause I find myself angry at people I know that say they regret having it cause it didn't work for them, especially when I see them loading up on junk at the cafeteria, I don't seem to believe that I suffer at all, the foods I eat are great and healthy and the only thing I still crave are the Energy Drinks........ I can't even say I wanna cheat once on those cause unlike food those are my weakness and it will start me up on them.......

Congratulations that is a fantastic weight loss. Keep going strong and you will reach goal.

Fantastic!! What a inspiration for us that are getting ready to have ours done.