Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Another Almanza Victim - Please Help Kaycha File Complaint Against Almanza and Weight Loss Agents!

In order to stop something, you have to start something. This beautiful brave soul's name is Kaycha Baez from Florida, and her story speaks for itself. Kaycha's Weight Loss Journey has now turned into a Journey of Justice and wants to take action to help make a difference in taking the first steps in perhaps paving the way for others. Kaycha needs to go to Mexico and file a complaint in person against Almanza and Weight Loss Agents. According to the existing laws in Mexico, a victim must file in person with the appropriate authorities to open an official Mexican Government investigation against Almanza and Weight Loss Agents. As of today, there are no formal complaints against Almanza/Weight Loss Agents and that is why he continues to operate with impunity. The Mexican authorities are aware of the problems posted on online, but without a formal complaint, it's all hearsay. Let's all work together to help these victims get the justice they deserve. In Mexico, the authorities are looking for both civil and criminal charges against Almanza and Weight Loss Agents but without proof and a formal complaint, they can do nothing.

Anything to help Kaycha get to Tijuana, Mexico would help, $5, $10, $20, etc.., so Kaycha can be the first victim to file a formal complaint against Almanza and Weight Loss Agents in Mexico to help save others from potentially suffering from what Kaycha is going through, or what other families are going through, or worse, like death of a loved one.

For the victims with leaks, nicked intestines, nicked spleen, cut liver, infections, or medical problems caused by this butcher named Almanza and Weight Loss Agents, please contact me and let's organize to file formal complaints, to put this butcher in jail, and stop the this human slaughter.

Please click on the link below, read Kaycha's story, and help if you can.

This is the fundraising campaign for Journey to Justice:

http://gofund.me/KaychaBaezDiaz

There are many good surgeons in Mexico, but Almanza is not one of them.

http://www.10news.com/…/team-10-investigates-agency-respons…

Thanks for posting this info. Just donated to this great cause!!

Done, thanks for the heads up

Surgeons like this are the reason Mexico gets a bad rap and we all fear telling our friends and family about our decisions to go there for surgery. It's so unfortunate that one bad apple can spoil the bunch. I went to donate, but it appears her $500 goal has already been reached. Please post again if she starts another campaign to cover any other expenses associated with this process.

Dear JamieLogical,

Thank you so much for your consideration in attempts to donate to help Kaycha. Kaycha achieved her funding request in a very short time and is expected to be in Mexico very soon to file her formal complaint. In the coming days, there maybe a few more victims of Almanza Weight Loss Agents, coming forward with their videos and their stories of being butchered and injured from Almanza and Weight Loss Agents. I hope you will be open to helping in any way that you can for these victims to come back to Mexico to follow the existing legal protocols.

As you know, the number 3 leading cause of deaths for Americans is doctor and hospital error. It's true that medical problems can happen anywhere. Right now today, there is a bariatric center in Beverly Hills, CA being sued for killing 3 patients. Also today, at UCLA Medical center in Los Angeles, CA, there are 177 victims of cross contamination and three deaths with antibiotic resistant bacteria through use of a non-sterile gastroscope. I can go on and on, but victims and victim's families have the right to sue for Justice in the USA. The affordability of many weight loss procedures in Mexico provides hope that is not affordable in the US and this effort to weed out the bad apples like Almanza and Weight Loss Agents will only make it safer for the rest of us.