Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Calendar for August Sleevers

How are my fellow Aug 10 sleevers doing? Bekah81015, sshellssea, purplegirl20073

Just got my IV!!! Today (11th) is the day and Id love some buddies to go through this with! Thanks!

Edited by bonniegold

Hi all, I was on August 4th, too!

How are you doing swim and climb? I am doing better this 2nd week post-op than I did the 1st week. ; - )

How are you doing swim and climb? I am doing better this 2nd week post-op than I did the 1st week. ; - )

I feel really great. Probably about 95% back to normal. Today is my first day of purées and I feel brand new eating actual food!

Just joined - I'm August 31st!

Just joined - I'm August 31st!

Me too!! Started my preop diet yesterday, and feeling miserable :(

I think I got everybody's updates. If I missed anyone, just let me know!

I had my surgery yesterday am now home doing fine thanks for all the support everyone

I feel really great. Probably about 95% back to normal. Today is my first day of purées and I feel brand new eating actual food!

Im so glad to hear the 2nd week is easier. Im a week today (Friday) and head hunger/emotions are pretty intense this evening! Glad youre doing better :)

Im so glad to hear the 2nd week is easier. Im a week today (Friday) and head hunger/emotions are pretty intense this evening! Glad youre doing better :)

Weirdly, my hunger never went away. It's not as intense as it used to be and of course is satisfied with a bite or two instead of a whole meal. Every day it gets easier and easier. You're still on full liquids? That's the hardest part.

Hi Bonniegold...I may have spoken too soon on feeling better on my 2nd week. I've been on an emotional rollercoaster from Sunday to Thursday. I think it was more noticeable after getting off the liquid pain med I was on. I'm feeling better today but my Dr and I realized I would not be able to return to work on Monday which will start my 3rd week post-op. He wants to allow more time for me to heal completely. Unfortunately, I wasn't one to bounce right back after major surgery. I know it will get better as time goes on.