Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Some days I feel like I can eat the world....

And some days a baby carrot sends me into a food coma. Btw, I'm not looking for solutions; I've already spoken to my doctor about it. The days that I'm hungry coincide with the days I run or have PT sessions. Her solution: eat when i'm hungry, Protein first, stay hydrated. Simple. Same rules as usual.

...But can I get an amen, saints? Anybody else just beastly some days, and a field mouse on others? If this is you, join the fellowship LOL I swear, some days I feel like a lion ready to take down an elephant and devour all 6000 lbs of it in one sitting. Fact is, my body still won't let me get down more than about 1/2-3/4cup of anything depending on what it is. Some foods go down differently and I can take down more, but I haven't cleaned a plate in 4 months. When my honey and I share food, after i've gotten my portion, his still looks untouched LOL

Some days I'm ravenous, and others I have to make myself eat. And the smallest little thing will feel like I've just had Thanksgiving seconds.

I'm still losing weight, though not at lightning speed, which I'm fine with. At only 4 months out, I've got about 30 lbs to go to my personal goal (which may be adjusted later) and prefer to work hard at them so that I have a better shot with my maintenance down the road.

Amen, and hallelujah! Some days my mind says I'm gonna eat XY and Z... My body stops me at X though.

I feel the same way. Yesterday at lunch I was shocked at how much I ate because the day before I had a couple bites of roast beef and some mashed sweet potato and felt stuffed to the gills. Not sure why it works that day or if the volume is the same just looks deceiving but some days I do feel like I am able to eat a larger volume of food at a meal. I still seem to stay within 800-1000 cals a day but weight loss has been slowwwww.

Amen. I hear you. Some days I am starving!!! But like you, I can still only eat so much. And it does fill me up. If I see it is going to be a day like that, I try to choose my most "efficient" foods that give me the most Protein for the least amount of calories, so I can eat more and stay full. Other days when I am not very hungry at all, I try the things that I like that tend to be high in calories like the nuts and nut butters. I am not very hunger, so I don't eat so much that it makes it a very high calorie day.

Same here! I'm 4 months out

I have good and bad days too!!

I still go through that and I had my surgery 3/14/14. Days that I workout hard I feel like I could eat a cow. But my weight is fine as long add I eat whenever I feel hungry. I drink a lot of Water and shakes. I don't eat crappy carbs. Only sweet potatoes and a bit of rice and Beans. I tried eating just small amounts of junk and it brings back all the cravings. So I took that stuff back out and I only eat stuff that keeps me stable. Cravings went away. Gotta stay on the straight and narrow!