Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved 06/24/15 so I'm coming up on 1 month post op. I have lost 10 lbs in that one month. Needless to say I am disappointed that it has not been more but I am trying not to think about it too much. I am making my Protein goals of 60-80 gr a day and I getting in around 50oz of Water.

I am really looking forward to soft food stage so I can eat a turkey cheese rollup. :) That sounds soooo good right now!

I am also still dealing with pain on my right side deep beneath that right incision. Unfortunately I picked up something I should not have (over 15lbs) and it has been more painful since then. Yesterday I bought a compression garment to wear and I think that will help with the pain.

I know I have to just keep doing what I'm doing and follow the plan and I will and I'm trying not to get too discouraged.

I was sleeved 6/10/15 and have lost 26 pounds since surgery day (35 pounds lost including presurgery loss). I had a 3 week stall that lasted about 10 days. Now it seems to be coming off a bit slower. I talked to my nutritionist just last Thursday and she said I should try getting my calorie intake up to about 800-1000 calories a day and this will help with the stalls. I was only getting 550-650 before. I'm trying to get closer to that 800 mark but its hard with getting enough Protein and fluids too.

I too was sleeved on June 10th! What a ride this has been. I have lost 42 pounds, lost many tears, had a stall, am sick to death with Protein shakes, and wouldn't change it for nothing. All the pain, heart ache, and mental obstacles are worth it. Keep your chin up June sleevers! We will persevere!

I had my sleeved done June 5th .. I had to do the 2 week pre-op diet but didn't really do a good job at it. 2 weeks post op I had lost 25 ( s.w 268 ) but now 6 week post- op I'm down a total of 36lbs (c.w 232). In between though I had like a 3 week stall where I wasn't losing anything. I have been following somewhat the diet and been slacking on the walking but I have been working around the house and using my kids as weights lol to compensate for it. I'm 5'8 so my goal weight would be between 160-175lbs.

Edited by Lanewboricua

I was sleeved on June 9th. I was 239 on surgery day, but my high weight was 244. I weigh 212 as of this morning. Nausea is gone. food is simply fuel, and I don't (often) think of it as my best buddy. That said, I do sometimes miss how it feels to tuck in to a hot hoggie. I bought one for my husband the other day, and pulled out three slices of sliced meat and a bit of melted cheese. It satisfied the craving and I did not feel deprived.

I take Biotin and Vitamin D along with my multi Vitamin daily. I have an antacid to take with meals. I still get tired from time to time, but know I just need to rest when my body tells me to.

No dragon breath yet. I'm wondering when ketosis will kick in.

To keep active, I've been doing a lot of yard work and household chores along with walking. I will join the gym this fall when school starts.

My husband tells me I no longer snore. My first NSV!

Stepping way out of my comfort zone, I booked my first ever massage for July 29th. I've always been too self-conscious to do it before, but now I figure - get over it!~ I'm really looking forward to it.

Ha! I too don't snore anymore- I was sleeved on June 10th during my summer break but will be heading back to work in 2 weeks where I will be hit with major temptations :(

We're given Bagels and muffins every 2 weeks and kids just love to bring me sweets...last year I just told them I have diabetes and they were better about it- first lab work to see if my diabetes is gone...hopeful - starting weight was 231 now 207 so about 24 lbs

All in all feel great and can eat pretty much everything except bread Pasta etc- having hard time with what to eat as I'm picky- my biggest regret was not measuring myself preop as I feel I'm losing more inches than pounds...socially it's the hardest thing I've done because life just revolves so much around food :( had my stall and now I lost 1lb so I'm hoping it just continues- HATE to exercise and I'm not consistent but I've got to do it- everyone in my house eats like crazy so I'm learning to deal with that too- hopefully a year from now we will all look back at this and see how far we've come!

post-247086-0-03903500-1437486691_thumb.jpgI was sleeved on June 9th; today is my 6 week surgiversary! Surgery weight was 242lbs. As of this morning, I weigh 215 pounds. 27 pounds lost post-surgery, 37 lost in total. Woot!

I have an Iron sleeve, and have not had any issues eating or drinking whatsoever. I get about 64oz water/day, 80g of Protein, 850 calories and 20g carbs. My doc has just increased my calories to 1000/day, which I'm really nervous about. That seems like a lot for someone at the 6 week mark.

I've been going to the gym twice a week, but am hoping to pick it up to at least 4 days/week. I do about an hour walking on the treadmill, 3.5 MPH at a 4.5 incline. Yesterday, I even ran for a bit -- was very excited about that. I cannot wait for my body to become more fit and strong.

Love my sleeve!

Edited by SleevePerry

attachicon.gif IMG_4580.JPGI was sleeved on June 9th; today is my 6 week surgiversary! Surgery weight was 242lbs. As of this morning, I weigh 215 pounds. 27 pounds lost post-surgery, 37 lost in total. Woot!

I have an Iron sleeve, and have not had any issues eating or drinking whatsoever. I get about 64oz water/day, 80g of Protein, 850 calories and 20g carbs. My doc has just increased my calories to 1000/day, which I'm really nervous about. That seems like a lot for someone at the 6 week mark.

I've been going to the gym twice a week, but am hoping to pick it up to at least 4 days/week. I do about an hour walking on the treadmill, 3.5 MPH at a 4.5 incline. Yesterday, I even ran for a bit -- was very excited about that. I cannot wait for my body to become more fit and strong.

Love my sleeve!

omg congrats !!!!???? you are doing such a great job!!! I just got out of my weight stall and drop 4lbs (total weight lost of 37lbs) ... I need to put my progress pic on here but I'll do that later. But you are making so much progress and you look great. I had my sleeve done June 5th and I think I too have the Iron sleeve . I been doing good and alot of house work and super cleaning and walking too.

@@Lanewboricua Thanks so much! You're killing it as well! Keep it up!

My before surgery weight was 257-260, my day of surgery weight was 240, I am now at 219. I am 5'2", and my goal is 160. I didn't set a goal with my surgeon, but I think that might come at my next appt. on August 5. I am pretty much eating anything, but I can only eat about 5-7 bites before I get full so really I am only eating Protein. I have been walking about 2 1/2-3 miles a day. I have only been released to pick up 25 lbs so no strength training yet. I can not stand the Protein Shakes so I have not been drinking them, but get my Water in pretty easily. Here is a picture of my progress so far.post-255575-14374892567419_thumb.jpg

I was sleeved 6/20 and I am down a total of 31 pounds. I have been in a stall for the past 2 weeks. I knew the 3 week stall was coming, although I had hoped it wouldn't last this long. Hopefully I'll be able to kick it soon.

I was sleeved 6/15. I did two weeks on a pre-op diet. I am 5'1" tall and my high weight was 268. Surgery weight was 254 and my current weight is 238 so I am down 30 pounds overall. I have also lost 19 inches. I am currently getting in about 60-75 gr of Protein a day and 64 oz of Water and approx 700 calories a day. I have struggled to make walking a habit so I joined a gym today by my work. I will start going before work each day. I am still on soft foods but I am adding more foods each week. I am very pleased!

I was sleeved on 6/4. I was 5'11 418 on April 20th. I lost 45 on the pre op liver shrink diet. And as of today I weighed 330 which is a total of 90 lbs! Can't wait to see how far I can take this. Good luck everyone we can do this!

Sleeved 6/11... loving it. liquids were hard. Feel like my taste buds have been reborn. Reading a lot of books, making mood boards... trying to gain as many tools & motivate myself as much as possible!