Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for other June sleevers to see how they're doing. I had the sleeve on June 10th and seem to have a very different diet than what I see others are allowed...also I didn't have to do a diet before surgery. My weight was 231 and I'm 5"7' I'm now 214 and the scale hasn't budge in almost 3 weeks ????

I had my surgery on June 25. I had to do 6 mo. Pre op diet and two week pre op liquid diet. 12 days post op and haven't lost but about 4lbs. Lost about 35 lbs prior to surgery. Still on full liquid diet and surgeon said to stay on as long as possible will see him again on the 27th. Have been able to get about 60grams Protein not hungry at all. Why aren't I losing more???

I was sleeved on June 9th. I am 5' 5" tall and weighed 293 before my pre-diet and now weigh

260 but the scale has not budged for over 4 days. I'm just not sure why since I am following

the same rules. When dieting before I always seemed to lose 30 - 35 pounds and then hit a longplateau. I guess it's my normal stalling point, but I'm going to hang tough and lose the

weight.

My RNY was June 1st. I am on soft foods and my next appointment w doc is next week. Really hoping I get clearance to add weights at the gym. The last 2 weeks have been up and down on the scale, but I'm at 30 total list from the day of surgery. Everything I read and everyone I talk to says Stay the Course. Walk as much as you can and get your Protein in. Hang in there! We CAN do this!!! Good Luck!! ????????

I was sleeved June 5th. I am 5'4 and weighed 238 when I had surgery. I have lost 27 lbs to date. Definitely not really getting 60g of protein.. I only have that much when I exercise. Otherwise on a normal day I get around 40-50g. Trying to get my Fluid Intake up too. I have been doing very well with low carb/ high Protein diet. Have been eating chicken/cheese roll ups and eggs and other yummy foods high in protein. Also have just started this week walking for 45 mins a day. Definitely all helping. So enjoying this process. Try weighing only once a week.. Sometimes I stall for 5 days and then lose 4 lbs In a day.

:)

I was sleeved on June 8 and I am down about 20 lbs since surgery day. It is a long process and we have to be committed to that. I am in the puréed stage but I've been able to eat some baked fish, shrimp and chicken as well as eggs and soft cheeses. However, I get that heavy ache in my chest sometimes after three or four bites! And I, too, struggle with Protein and H2o. I was doing really well weeks 1-3 and now I feel kind of like I'm struggling. How do people get their protein in and eat only 400-600 calories? A Premier Protein shake has 160 calories but 30 G protein. So much to think about...trying not to let it get me down!

I was sleeved on 6/29/2015. I am in my second week and I went up about 10 pounds from the surgery. I am just getting down to the weight I was when I went into surgery. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I am just curious when others staring noticing a real difference in their weight?

I had my surgery on June 15th. I didn't have to participate in any diets before either. I started at 5'0 and 288 pounds and went all the way down to 255. I don't know what happened but now I'm 261. A little disappointed about that but hopefully I can keep my weight down.

@@cuchas I was sleeved on June 12 and I am 25 lbs down since surgery I as well didn't need to go on any diet prior . I am on my 3rd week and haven't lost anything. But I've herd a lot of the 3rd week stall .what are you eating ?

Hi there. This is my first post here, but wanted to register because I was sleeved on June 16th, Everything has gone super-smoothly and despite starting to feel increasingly hungry (im a vegetarian too), I'm pretty pleased with the initial results.

I'm a 28yo male, with some spinal problems and two children with a third on the way, so decided to have the surgery to increase my personal health, and family life.

I started at 294lbs and now 3 weeks after op I'm sitting at 247lbs. Got a fair way still to go, but am starting to eat soft foods now so hope it continues to come off.

I was sleeved on June 9th and was 239 on the day of surgery, but my HW was 244. I stepped on the scale this morning and was 218, but have definitely slowed down the past week or so. More than weight, I've lost 24 inches total so far and have had to reach to the back of my closet to find old jeans that haven't fit in five years. Pre-surgery, I was wearing size 20 and now the size 16 are a bit loose in the waist for me.

I'm starting to feel like this surgery thing is going to work for me. :)

I was a band to sleeve revision June 1st. I've lost 22 lbs so far. Weight loss has stalled out. I feel like I'm not eating enough and my body is protesting.

I had one day last week where I ate 1100 calories and I dropped a pound. This week I'm trying to eat more Protein and see what happens.

I was sleeved on 6/12. I am down 18 lbs from surgery date. I was hoping it would be more but I am not too discouraged, I know it will happen.

I am currently on soft stage foods. Some meals I can get down 3 tablespoons. Some meals I can only get down one. It's such a guessing game. Nothing has made me sick though, so that's good.

I was sleeved on June 2 and recovered very quickly. Was on Clear liquids for 3 days, full liquids to day 14, and now am on soft foods and just using common sense food. After 30 days resumed physical training that included strength and heavy cardio. Can now withstand harder cardio than before the surgery. Lost nearly 30 in the first 3 weeks post-op, and hit a short stall. Worked through the stall by strict diet and heavy exercise. Now am at 42 lbs lost post op, 52 total lost. Best thing I have ever done, but you need to keep in mind that WLS is but one tool to use in a whole health overhaul.

I keep telling myself "you can only get there by getting there. Do the work."