Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Welcome Home Lbt Cruisers!

Welcome home everyone! I'm excited to hear about how your cruise went :biggrin1: I hope you had a wonderful time getting to know everyone and getting pampered!

Woo! Hoo! I get to be the 1st one to check in?!!!!!! That's the perk of living so close to Galveston. Those of us that took the express departure started making our way off the ship at 7:30 am.... I was home by 9:30 am. I went to the grocery store, and am working on my second load of laundry. (don't be jealous friends!)

We had a MARVELOUS time! And, if it weren't for work/families to get back to we would have stayed on the Rhapsody and sailed on to Jamacia.

It was really the most fantastic time, simply because of the friendships we formed. We laughed so much, ate too much (shhhh!), and had a week jam-packed with fun.

Where did the days go, how come when you're having so much fun time goes so fast? It was an awesome experience for me, since I was a 1st time cruiser... I'm hooked now! We'll be waiting with baited breath to see how soon we can set up another one :) Everyone agreed they'd like to do it again.

Off to take a nap, hope everyone makes it home safely.

Karla

Ahhh, yes, Karla -- once people do their first cruise, they're usually hooked! IMO it's the ONLY way to travel. Glad to hear everyone had a great time. Post some photos!

Promise not to be too jealous??? This is a picture from 70's Disco Night, we had a bunch of fun line dancing in the Viking Crown Lounge.. this is me with 2 of the Rhapsody dancers.

Most of my other pictures are of the ports, and around the ship. I didn't get too many pictures before I had my hair braided in Cozumel. I'm sure my other friends will begin to chime in with their comments/pictures as soon as they get home.

Karla

Almost YMCA dancers3.bmp

One thing I was wondering......My daughter just got back from a cruise

and she said they spent a lot of time eating big huge fabulous meals.

How do bandsters deal with that? I don't like being around big

tables of food anymore. I hate the temptation, plus it's hard

to be around food that I want, but isn't bandster friendly.

Hey All

WE HAD A BLAST thanks to our wonderfull new friends I and Paul (you know who he is now:p) had the best cruise ever!!! We are already seriously looking at the March Sailings to Jamaica (who is with us:biggrin1:????). Seriously, we had the best time everyone has been WONDERFULL, and I can't wait to go cruising with all of you (and maybe more LBTrs) again. My boss asked me jokingly if I wanted another week off and I almost said yes:bandit.

Bloody wonderful, the whole thing from beginning to end. Nicer poeple you couldn't ask to meet and now they are all considered friends...some even made it to the Christams card list!

This is A1ikou using jucyc's computer as I am staying on at her home for a couple of days before flying back to Greece. Pics to b posted later and all bribes need to be recieved before the pics are ready (you know who you are!).

Judy and I just got back from Wally World and I'm hooked! We left miss sallyjo (Fran) to do the laundry!!!!

We have to do another trip together if only for the laughing. Slumber parties have never been such fun!

Judy has a quick message for some of you...Superstar!!!!!!!!

Hey Karla

I think splashtown is great idea i'm working on the 7th but i am sure that we can arrange something another weekend i would love for all of us Houstonians (where is Windy and Jessica?) to keep in touch and see each other often!!!!!! I really enjoyed meeting all of you. Paul is already talking about going in March/April on the Voyeger of the seas to Jamaica....Anyone...Anyone?:whoo:Love You All

Alex (XelaPaul)

Sorry, I ment to say Windy/Jessica and all the other lovely Houstonian LBTrs that would like to join us

Alex:rolleyes:

Hey Alex/Paul and Karla...I'm here just recovering:cry...LOL...I keep looking around my house for the Solarium and smoke break table and just can't seem to find them!!!!....LOL...I miss EACH and EVERY ONE of y'all that made the trip so much already!!!!!...We totally need to get together and do the Splashtown thing...I have 4 free admissions for July 4th...I know it is in the middle of the week and not sure who could go but drop me a line...Can't wait to see all of y'all again!!!!...I have seen Jessica since the trip...She dropped by my house on Monday to bring Lin some products she purchased from her...Was great seeing you again Jes...She is in the middle of moving so I'm sure she is busy busy...Heard from Lin about Jenna's surgery yesterday...Hope all went well...Haven't heard from her today...Will call this afternoon and give you all an update...I'm totally in on all the cruises you are each trying to put together...Just let me know...Much Love and Kisses to all...Windy:biggrin1:

Hey to all my new buddies. So enjoyed meeting you all.Just need to explain that I was'nt shunning anyone on our wonderful cruise. Blame it all on the band.That sucker just kept getting tighter and tighter until it almost ruined it all for me.I did'nt feel like myself throught out the trip,but anyway as some of you know I headed to the hospital in Houston and had an unfill as soon as we got in. Another one of those things the doctors can't explain. No fill since the 1st of March and all of a sudden starts getting tighter. I could'nt even drink coffee the morn. we disembarked. Anyway to bring you all up to date on Ali's flight home. Bless her heart we stayed until she got thru security at 11 AM Wed.

She called at 6 and had just gotten to Chicago. Bad weather in Chicago.Called this morn and of course had missed her flight out of London and had a 10 hour lay over there before she could get out to Athens. As of now which is 4:15 she has been home for about 2 hours.

She had such a wonderful time with all of us and we had another wonderful 2 days with Judy and then back to Brenda's for her last night in the good ole USA.

Oh by the way this hurting band did'nt stop me from making one of the slumber parties. The doctor that took my fill out ask what I loved most about the cruise and I said the food if I could have eaten. So he quips

well that's not all bad is it,not only could I not eat it just plain hurt.