Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Protein Drink for Breakfast

I had 1/2 of a double chopped chicken salad at Subways for lunch, they put everything in a bowl and chop it up into small pieces.

Do you ask them to double chop it or does it come like that? That's so neat. I want to go get one now!

Today so far I ate:

Breakfast: Protein Shake made with 1 c FF milk, 1 scoop whey Protein Powder, 1 teaspoon of Peanut Butter (yummy)

Snack: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 babybell cheese

lunch: 4oz ground beef w/ 1 tablespoon of baked Beans, 1/4 tsp of shredded cheese

dinner: I will be having tuna cakes - homemade - 1 can tuna, 1 egg, 1/4 c ff shredded cheese, 4 crushed up popped rice cakes (cheddar cheese flavor)

mix together and form 2 cakes, fry up in pam until crispy -- I got this recipe from someone I follow on youtube!! 1 tuna cake = 205 cal/ 20 Proteins

Are the Rice cakes the tiny ones or the large one? Thanks

Breakfast: Blended banana, watermelon & Kale with ice

Snack: coffee & non fat milk, 1 slice whole grain toast with a teaspoon of almond butter.

Have no idea what lunch will be but dinner is going to be an egg white & swiss chard omelette

6/24/13 B- coffee w/Creamer , Water and meds L- Protein Shake D- Ham salad, seafood salad, cottage cheese, (a good heaping spoon each) 3 Tomato slices and a few slices of cucumber w/ ceasar dressing, a handful of Pork rinds. S- SF Jello w/ fruit in it topped w/ a little whip cream. *Plenty of iced water thru the day and Vitamins.

Breakfast - garden veggie wheat thins crackers and whipped cream cheese

lunch - Michelina's frozen tortellini meal (240 cals)

dinner - not sure yet ... maybe a burger with cheese (no bun).

6/28/13

B- coffee w/creamer, Water and meds.

L- Cherry cheesecake VI shake

D- Homeade sausage vegetable noodle Soup, I'd say 1 1/2c, 1 sweet potato dinner roll.

** Water and sf lemonade thru the day.

I have been sick the last 2 or 3 days with a terrible headache,, I think its the carb and sugar w/d.. I googled it,, they call it the carb flu, lol!! Literally have felt like I could fall out, so today I allowed myself some noodles in my Soup. :) Anyway,, it will pass,, gotta start logging my foods everyday. I have super tight restriction from a fill last week,, not eating much,, but I like it!!!! :)

I have had my lap band for several years with much success. I am 47 years old and have recently been very depleted in Vitamans and minerals - my Dr. told me that this is very common with the lap band- so be careful. I recently started drinking Shakeology and immediately began feeling great! It's a meal replacement- 160 calories with water- however I exercise so I put a banana and some orange juice- which adds Calories but as you know with the lap-band you sometimes don't get enough daily. This product is Gluten free and Vegan. It has had a great affect on me! Love it! I not only started feeling great immediately- my digestion is better, and overall have more energy. Now- I am a beach body coach and am promoting health and fitness to all. If you would like more info on shakeology visit my web site at www.beachbodycoach.com/danadjoplin

Wishing all lap banders great success as I have had!

Breakfast-1c Greek yogurt 1tbs Peanut Butter

snack -1/2 blueberries 1 string cheese

Lunch- 3-4 oz just chicken teriyaki ( trader joes precooked no sodium chicken breast) 1/2 c spinach cooked

Snack- cooked egg whites 1 tub ww cream cheese (made together for creamy texture)

dinner - 4 oz talapia with lemon and chili powder grilled in skillet served with grilled taco shell and taco fixings ( cabbage, Tomato, avocado, Greek yogurt instead of sour cream)

B- 2 cups coffee w/creamer, meds

1 hashbrown patty

S- can of V8 juice, bottle Water

L- 2oz cheese, and some homeade cheeseball spread, w/ multigrain crackers.

D- Glass of unsweet tea first, 2 chicken patty's sliced up dipped in mustard and mayo.< /p>

Water thru the day..

For some reason, I just thought I had to have a cookie before bed, I was over the sink gagging it up. Goes to show ya I didn't need it!! Lol.. I'm a cookie monster~

B- 2 c coffee w/creamer, meds, Water

L- 1 smoked chicken drummet, 3/4 of a smoked pork rib, 2 bites of cole slaw, 5 bites of baked Beans.

D- 2 chicken drummets, 2 ribs, 1 corn cobbet, 1/4c baked Beans.< /p>

S- about one cup ma maybe s bit more of this pineapple/orange fluff I made for dessert today.

* tea, sf punch, and Water thru the day

B- 2 c coffee w/creamer, meds, Water

L- 1 smoked chicken drummet, 3/4 of a smoked pork rib, 2 bites of cole slaw, 5 bites of baked Beans.

D- 2 chicken drummets, 2 ribs, 1 corn cobbet, 1/4c baked Beans.< /p>

S- about one cup ma maybe s bit more of this pineapple/orange fluff I made for dessert today.

* tea, sf punch, and Water thru the day

A typical day:

B- egg beaters with cheese and turkey bacon

S- English tea with sugar free creamer

L- lean cuisine meal or tuna fish (I often work thru lunch so I need something quick and easy)

S- beef Jerky, almonds, cottage cheese, popcorn

D- whatever I'm in the mood for in small portion

After dinner - Vitamins

I try to stay at 1000 calories/day and get in over 60g Protein everyday. I don't limit carbs as the required Protein and calorie level takes care of that. There are days that I have a Protein shake for Breakfast or dinner as I'm just not hungry.

Yesterday

Breakfast - Protein and banana smoothie (45g protein)

lunch - 4 bites of my son's pizza from costco

Water & Calcium and a multi

dinner - cup of Tomato and red bell pepper Soup

Dessert - 1/2 cup Jello pudding & a piece of hershy's :o desert is always the best part!