Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Confused - I'm sorry you went through that - congrats on dropping the real dead weight!

Today:

B: 2/3 c. chicken fajita bowl w/ cheddar and guac

S: tastes as I was cooking a feast for work tonight

L: just ate 2/3 c. lsagna, couple bites garlic bread and a carmalita bar :) but oh so bad

D: more Pasta later (it's a party at work)

thank you everyone, to fill everyone in I got rid of the trainer. Not because she was complaining about how I ate, but because she told me I was fat and lazy. If I'm fat and lazy now my god what was I before. She was also like if you would have meet my before you done surgery you would have never needed to do that to yourself. I have been going at it on my own and the weight thing has stalled out for now. Thanks again to everyone.

OMG-what a jerk'ett! :) I would go one step further and if she has a boss--tell them or if she is doing this as a personal business, go to BBB (better business bureau). I know they need to be tough but being rude....

11:00am B/Egg, white toast, can't believe it's butter spray

11:30am s/popcorn (micro w/butter)

2:45 pm L/leftovers-rice & teriyaki chkn

5:00 pm s/one of two in the Nature Valley package

8:30pm D/1/4 hamburger w/tomato, pickles, lettuce, ketchup -one lrg chkn nugget, french fries, chips & salsa. (went to a restaurant w/kids and had parts of their meals-MUST NEVER BE AROUND FRENCH FRIES, THIER EVIL, THEY CALL MY NAME:eek:)

Two cans of diet soda

3 bottles of 16oz Water w/flavor packets added

Tomorrow will be harder. I always seem to lose track on the weekends.

I'm finding that if I'm not on top of my "grab and go" foods/drinks, I reach for what's there and it's usually not the right stuff.

Need to spend time this weekend and get ready for next week. :)

confused,

better off w/out her. and my best bet, her longevity in the field will be limited....the amt of those getting WLS increases each yr (potential clients maybe????)

very frustrating to read & i have strong feeling of the matter; specifically the band doesn't drive you to the gym or make food choices for you.

i applaud you continuing the exercise!!!!

yesterday -

b- bowl of turkey chili & tortialla strips

s- handful of mixed nuts

l- 3.5oz grilled salmon, few bites of ceasar salad

d- greek yogurt w/strawberries

Today-

B-coffee w/chocolate Torani Syrup

L-toasted whole wheat sandwich thins w/jam

D-zuc w/sun dried tomatoes, cannelini Beans, mushrooms (yummy!)

Edited by *slim*
obviously couldn't spell worth a darn

Hello ladies!! I have not posted in quite a while,but I come on and read just about nearly every day just to see what ya'll have been eating!! I have been sick this past week though battling the stomach bug and now due to dehydration, I think i have given myself a bladder infection :blink: ooh killer cramps now so I am soo drinking the Water and cranberry juice. I have also been really tight and not been eating much in the last little bit as well. So I think I will stop being lazy and post my eating... :)

Friday:

Brunch- 2 eggs, 2 slices of thin ham

Dinner-3/4 of a pc pizza, 3 chicken wings,1popper,1/2c salad

Snack-tiny piece of carrot cake & coffee :)

sorry to hear you have been sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Saturday-

B- slept late:tt2:

L- 3/4c cottage cheese w/ few cherry toms, 1 oz swiss cheese w/ 3 thin slices deli ham, couple handfuls of garlic all bran crackers w 1 tbls pepper cheese dip.

D- 3 chicken wings, toppings off 1 pc of pizza, 1 popper, 1/2c salad~ chucked it though :)

Snack- 1 powdered donut hole, 1 small pc carrot cake:blush:

water~~~~~ oh this kidney infection is killling me!!!

saturday

b- banana muscle milk, 2links

s-2bites of egg, 2sliced grilled zuccinni

l-smart 1 creamy chix w/veggies

s-pepper jack cheese stix, Peanut Butter cookies

d-2oz honey nut cheerios, .25c soy milk

s-2oz deli meat w/mini plum,.25cucumber,1pj cheese stick homemade salad w/out lettuce.

_____________-

1129calories

58oz c.lite

Saturday~~

Up early to go on walk 5 mile walk w/friends.

7:45a s/pear

10:00 B/Nature Vlly Peanut Butter bar (ya I know it's not much but it's all I had w/me at the end of my walk)

2:00 L/Souplantation: Chkn, hard boiled egg w/celery, sweet pickle, grn oinion, ranch dressing (made it while there), radishes, 1 bite Mac & Chz, 2 spoonfulls of chili w/chdr chz & sour cream. (eat till I was satisfied)

7:15 s/100 cal Chex strawberry yogurt snack

8:30 D/Teriyaki chkn w/rice

one diet soda

water: 3 16oz

saturday:

b: 1 container of Light yogurt

L: 1 bowl of Soup

D: 3 oz. Turkey meatloaf, 1 Tbsp. peas, 1tps. mashed potatoes

yesterday -

b- .5c banana nut bare naked Cereal w/2% milk and blueberries

l- 3.5oz grilled hallibut & grilled zuchinni ribbons

d- broccoli w/garlic bread, sangria, fresh melon & brie