Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

wednesday

b: coffee w/ 2 tsp sugar and french vanilla Creamer

ms: 4 tootsie roll midgees

l: 1 slice thin crust pepperoni pizza from pizza hut

af: nothing

d: 1/2 c spaghettio's w/ franks

es: 1/4 c. chocolat milk (poured 1/2 c, but went down SUPER slow, so only drank 1/2 before giving up and going to bed)

20oz crystal light pink lemonade

4oz fruit punch

i was mad at myself for the piece of pizza at first because it has 380 calories. but then, after looking at the day as a whole, i did good (calorie wise).

wtg, becacloud!!!

By the way, today, I got my new uniforms for work, when I go back to work next week. I work in school foodservice. My old pants were a 4x, my new one's are a 2x! I cried when I put them on today! I was soo happy. Yay for me!:sneaky:

Yeah on the NSV! :lol:

Yesterday:

B: 1/2 c Life Cereal, 1c skim milk

L: 12 tortilla chips, 4tbs bean dip, 1oz co-jack, salsa

S: 1/4 c trail mix

D: 1/2 c lettuce, 2oz chicken, 1/2 c penne (I busted out and tried it!) 2tbs ff ranch

S: a very small piece of yellow cake with choc frosting - yummmmmy!

It was my bandiversary, so I added a bit of Pasta, just to see how it would go down - very good, just mixed it in with my salad. Had the cake for the same reason, did not go down so well, but I had a small piece and it was yummy.

yesterday August 5th:

D: 1/2 cup of leftover multigrain Pasta with turkey meat sauce and cheese

Wasn't hungry.

Yeah on the NSV! :sneaky:

i second that!

happy belated anniversary ktork!

*hungry w/really no fill - just in the gym longer:rolleyes:*

yesterday -

b- 1 scrambled egg w/slice WW toast w/butter

s - glass of milk

l- spicy tuna roll (5pcs)

d- 2 chicken quesidillas

s- SF choc pudding

I feel like a total pig right now! I had a peach and a granola bar for Breakfast, a Fiber bar for mid afternoon snack, about 6 french fries, and a few hot cheetos. I take a really late lunch. Now I'm at lunch and I can't even eat my chicken noodle Soup. I have had maybe 3 bites. Ugghhh! :sneaky: dinner I may have a small salad or soup. I usually go to bed really late.

Edited by PGIRL

PGIRL-We all have days like that. Tomorrow is another day.

becacloud9-way to go on the NSV!

krtork-happy belated bandiversary!

Today-

B-coffee w/torani Syrup, yoplait yogurt

s-string cheese

L-cup chili w/sprinkle of cheese

d-chef salad (I am struggling to chew this crap!)

Thursday~

B- n/a slept late

L- 8 oz. cookies&cream protien shake w/pb2-I miss my real

pb though

S- 2c smoked ched kettle corn,

(2 bites chick&rice i was cooking for dinner)- chucked it

feeling terrible now, I keep pb'g. rice is evil! brown rice!

D-If I ever feel better, I may have another protien shake or something, or some egg salad for dinner. That chicken and rice really got me!:wink:

I have noticed that since I haven't been doing the protien shakes daily, my weight loss has stalled and even put on a pound or 3, even though I continue to eat the same as before. I also use the protien shots from Walmart they are like 3oz and have 26g protien. They cost $1.97 each, but one walmart in particular sells them for $0.50 a pc. for some reason so I go there and stock up and buy every one they have it's the body fortress brand I also buy my protien powder that brand too. Just thought I'd share.

Today.......

B – Protein Shake w/ peaches

L – Protein shake w/ PB2

D – 3oz crab cake, 1 c Caesar salad

S – Fiber One bar

I went to the band clinic for a checkup. They like for patients to come in every month or two even if no fill is needed. I always have liquids before my appointment even if I don’t think I need a fill. Just in case and also so they won’t weigh my lunch when I get on their scale. Isn’t that silly of me? Is my tiny lunch really going to weigh that much? I do like having the regular appointments where people will be reviewing my weight. It helps keep my honest. I can’t count how many times I pass up fattening foods because I’m afraid I won’t lose enough weight before my next appointment. Whatever works, right? :wink:

Edited by August
add snack

what is PB2?

As Slim said, it's a powdered Peanut Butter. I bought mine from http://www.netrition.com. I was mixing regular Peanut Butter into my Protein shakes as a special occasional treat until I discovered the PB2. Now I use it almost daily. It also makes a good tasting peanut butter when mixed with Water. I can't tell the difference in the shakes but as a peanut butter it isn't quite the same as the real thing. It isn't bad at all as a peanut butter in fact it's quite good, but it's missing the fatty flavor. I'd live without fatty flavor for the calorie difference!! I imagine after eating the PB2 for a while I'll think regular peanut butter tastes greasy and gross.

b- Slimfast 190 cal and a handfull of almonds prob 150 cal bc it was a big handfull!

l-1 cup of salad w ff cheese and ff greek dressing probably 100 cal and 2 wasa crackers with salsa so about 75 more cals

s- 100 cal latte

s-sf cherry popsicle 20 cal

d- 1 cup of chili with ff cheese and ff sourcream and 5 rf club crackers around 350 cal..

985 cal today..

ran 3 miles and road my bike to the store to get the stuff to make the chili:thumbup:

might have a snack later? only will be 100 cal though

Breakfast: med boiled egg

snack: 1/2 cup cantaloupe

Lunch" 1/4 cup roast beef, 1/4 cup green Beans. 1/8 cup potatoes

Supper" 1/4 cup blackened salmon, 1/2 cup potatoes

**Yup, I am a meat and potato girl!!