Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

2 slices turkey bacon, a few bites of cheese grits

3 Peanut Butter crackers

1/2 cup tuna salad

Protein smoothie (starbucks - 280 calories)

hot and sour Soup

yesterday:

B: Nada

L: 12 Tortilla chips, co-jack, black bean dip, salsa

S: String cheese

D: Amy's Mexican Casserole

S: Sm DQ Thin Mint Blizzard (no mint flav added):thumbup: I didn't have the green mint flavor added, doesn't that make it better? OMG it was soooo good! I am soooo bad!

Weekends are becoming my enemy :thumbup:

Me too! There is soooo much going on over the weekends that revolve around food. I'm going to a birthday party in a bit, and there will be junk food galore, lol. I have done well today so far, just hope I can keep it up through tonight.

today-

B-coffee w/chocolate Torani Syrup

L-couple bites blackeyed peas, couple bites turnip greens, 1/3 fried chicken breast

D-2 bun length hot dogs (no bun) w/ketchup, too many cocktails while making ragu bolognese (will have to be tomorrow's dinner)

today-

B-coffee w/chocolate Torani Syrup

L-couple bites blackeyed peas, couple bites turnip greens, 1/3 fried chicken breast

D-2 bun length hot dogs (no bun) w/ketchup, too many cocktails while making ragu bolognese (will have to be tomorrow's dinner)

I would kill for some blackeyed peas and greens right now..

I would kill for some blackeyed peas and greens right now..

How far along are you in your surgery process? Do they just not go down for you? I will admit that the greens were cooked down so well that they melted in the mouth. That is probably the only reason I was able to get them down.

How far along are you in your surgery process? Do they just not go down for you? I will admit that the greens were cooked down so well that they melted in the mouth. That is probably the only reason I was able to get them down.

I'm over a year out. I've tried collards but haven't tried the blackeyed peas yet. I might just try them this week.

I admit that I have to eat them slowly, but it is so worth it for that taste!

Today....

B – ¾ c Millet grits with 1 slice of cheese and 1tbs. light butter, 1 egg

L – Protein smoothie w/ ½ frozen banana and ½ c. frozen black raspberries

S – 1 light string cheese, 1oz turkey Jerky.< /span>

D – Crab cake, red pepper slices dipped in 2tbs. blue cheese pecan dip

Saturday~

B- slept late- had 1c Hood choc milk

L-1c cot chse, 1 naked hotdog w/mustard

D-Outback- some of bloomin onion, bite of bread, half of my salad, about 1/4 of my 6oz steak-gave the rest to hubby, most of my sweet potato.:lol:

Then, we shared a piece of cheesecake w/raspberry sauce between my son and I!!:unsure:

We went shopping after, so hopefully I helped walk some of it off!!:blink:

Me too! There is soooo much going on over the weekends that revolve around food. I'm going to a birthday party in a bit, and there will be junk food galore, lol. I have done well today so far, just hope I can keep it up through tonight.

I did okay!! I stayed the same--no gain or loss?!

Today was a blur :lol:- Got up early to run errands, all was ok until my youngest DS had an accident on his scooter. He fell and hurt his left hand. Ended up at Urgent Care for 3.5 hours though. He's ok, just sore.

So just when I thought I’d be on top of my meals and journaling, this happened.

Did good though, didn’t eat junk food all day but didn’t eat like I usual do for the day, every 1-2 hours or drink like I usually do.

Ya; I was hungry!:blink:

Today:

8am B/Oatmeal

11pm s/small bag of gummies

2pm L/Tuna salad on flour tortilla w/lettuce, 2 sl American Chz, 7 Doritos chips

3:30p s/Nature Vlly Oats & Honey 1 of a two pack

8pm D/Tuna Salad sandwich on white, 7 Doritos chips

Water: 48 oz

georgia girl-how did you do at the party?

My mom said maybe I should have Protein Shakes during the weekend to maintain. I'll try it tomorrow.

Hey Luluc, ever tried TVP or TSP?

what is that diva?

small get away w/DH fri/sat & i ate way too much - of the good stuff, or bad depending on how you look at it.

i'll just post yesterday - cause it's fresh on my mind

b- bloody marry / small tortialla Soup w/chips

s- mixed nuts/wasabi peas

l- tuscan bean soup w/slice of focaccia bread

d- vietnamese pork bowl - no Pasta

s- 3 bites of lemon cake - couple margaritas @concert

what is that diva?

small get away w/DH fri/sat & i ate way too much - of the good stuff, or bad depending on how you look at it.

i'll just post yesterday - cause it's fresh on my mind

b- bloody marry / small tortialla Soup w/chips

s- mixed nuts/wasabi peas

l- tuscan bean soup w/slice of focaccia bread

d- vietnamese pork bowl - no Pasta

s- 3 bites of lemon cake - couple margaritas @concert

TVP is texturized vegetable Protein (in the granular form it looks like brown rice or bulgur, it also comes in strips as a meat substitute). I bought the granular form, I've found several recipes for it (oatmeal, fried "rice", things like that). I made it (reconstituted it with chicken broth), used it as rice and topped it with chili, lf sour cream, lf cheese and green onions...it has about 80 calories per 1/2 cup and 1 g carbs.

yesterday

bad food day, nothing would stay down

dinner-low carb chili over 1/4 cup tvp topped with lf sour cream, lf cheese and green onion

lots of Water

TVP is texturized vegetable Protein (in the granular form it looks like brown rice or bulgur, it also comes in strips as a meat substitute). I bought the granular form, I've found several recipes for it (oatmeal, fried "rice", things like that). I made it (reconstituted it with chicken broth), used it as rice and topped it with chili, lf sour cream, lf cheese and green onions...it has about 80 calories per 1/2 cup and 1 g carbs.

that sounds interesting - where did you get it?

i am waiting on DH to wake up and hit the gym/farmers market/whole foods. i'm up 6lbs in 2wks - which is fine considering the fast loss of 11 when i was sick. but i got to CHECK my appetite & intake here this wk. don't have the time to spend 3hrs in the gym to counter my food:ohmy: