Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Today …

B – Lots of coffee, woke up late

L – Lean Cuisine salmon with vegetables and whole wheat Pasta. Ate the salmon and a few bites of the veg and pasta. It had spinach which always gets stuck. I didn’t PB but got full very quickly because the spinach wouldn’t let the other food slide past.

S – ½ oz pepper jack cheese and large glass of 1% milk

D – 3oz chicken breast with chili spices, pepper jack, and 2tbs ff greek yogurt, ½ C. corn and black Beans mixed.

Edited by August

Today was a blur :cool:- Got up early to run errands, all was ok until my youngest DS had an accident on his scooter. He fell and hurt his left hand. Ended up at Urgent Care for 3.5 hours though. He's ok, just sore.

georgia girl-how did you do at the party?

Glad your son is okay! I ended up not eating anything at the party. One of my cluster headaches hit and I ended up leaving early. At least it kept me from eating a bunch of junk, lol.

I have not been on this site for a few months. I've been over eating and not following the band rules.So today i'm back to try and get back on track.My weight has stayed the same i didn't gain thank goodness. So today I'm going to do liquids. My stomach feels a little sore i think from all of my over eating.

B-8oz Protein Shake

L-8oz crystal lite,8oz Decaf coffee w/cream & sweet n low

D-8oz Protein shake

Welcome back golfgirlv! Glad to see you posting again!

I pretty much took the weekend off. Weekends are the devil for me. I am hitting it hard tomorrow! Low carb, here I come...

Today

B- LC slim fast

L- couple of bites of chicken, some green Beans, some dressing w/ cranberry sauce, a little peach cobbler

S- reeses cup:blushing:

D- waffle, 2 slices bacon

S- Caramel Java Chiller:blushing:

I have really been sick last night and today.. This kidney infection is just not letting up on me or something. I absolutely thought I was gonna die this morning:crying:. Thought about going to the ER. My primary called me in a rx, and I have some heavy duty pain meds to take so we will see. I may go in to see her in the office tomorrow. So I haven't felt like eating much today.

Sunday~

B- N/A

L-1/8 of an open face pulled pork sandwich topped w/cole slaw, 1/8c baked Beans, 1/8c Pasta salad- even if that

D-1c chicken&ricew/field peas mixed in

S-1c ricecrispy's Cereal

Water, lite cranberry juice thru the day, meds :cool:

hi all sorry ive been mia just getting back from nyc. it was so hot there. did alot of walking thats for sure. the weather coming back was horrible but, we made it home.

for some reason i have been very tight these last 3days. while in the city i eat a slice of a mango and got so sick that i have been on liquids since.

sunday

b- med coffee w/whey, splenda

l-chix noodle Soup, w/4crackers

d-.5c fried Beans w/cheese, sour cream.

s-1c silk soy milk

32oz c.lite

I have really been sick last night and today..

hope your feeling well today!

welcome back golfgirl!!!

yesterday

b1- slice of honeydew & cantelope

b2- greek yogurt w/blueberries & granola

l- grilled shrimp & black bean/corn salad (5 shrimp)

s- mixed nuts

d- chicken pot pie (single svg- approx 1c)

I have really been sick last night and today.. This kidney infection is just not letting up on me or something. I absolutely thought I was gonna die this morning:crying:. Thought about going to the ER. My primary called me in a rx, and I have some heavy duty pain meds to take so we will see. I may go in to see her in the office tomorrow. So I haven't felt like eating much today.

I hope you feel better. Have they thought about whether you may be passing kidney stones?

b- vanilla Atkins shake w/ espresso 150 cal

l- had lunch really early 11 am at school.. a tortilla wrap with turkey and swiss lettuce onion tom. and italian dressing

ate the insides and prob. half of the toritilla and gave the rest of it to my bf... probably 300 cal?

s- will have one when I get home nothing more than a 100 cal

d- staying at my grandparents motorhome so my bf and I are going to ride our bikes to the town center here (3 miles) to have dinner! I will give myself 350 cal for that!

My first post on the food thread! :unsure:

B- 1/2 Quaker Granola Protein Bar

S- 10 cheezits

L- 2 slices lunchmeat turkey w/ 1 slice cheddar, 1 sugar free pudding cup

S- 2tblsp Peanut Butter

D- 1/2 c. refried Beans w/ sour cream, 2 slices turkey lunchmeat

I'm having issues with feeling full, I'm almost 3 weeks post op and I know this is a healing phase but sheesh!

Was that 'place' called HEAVEN?

-just wondering

sounds like it

I've been really tight the last couple of days myself. Not much is staying down unless it is really pureed.< /p>

today

b-cookie and cream Protein Shake

l=1/2 turkey chili (no beans) topped with lf sour cream, and lf cheese and green onions

d-smoked salmon spread

1 hr at the gym

Edited by truediva
forgot exercise

Monday~

B- n/a slept late still not feelin' too well

L- 3/4c chicken sld, all bran garlic crackers, 1c cottage chse

D- 1/2c spaghetti made w/ turkey & multi grain noodles, 1 pc garlic toast, 1/2 of a fun size 100 grand candy bar

lots of Water, and lite cranberry juice today.

May have a sf pudding cup tonight.. :unsure:

yesterday -

b1- glass of milk

b2- greek yogurt w/strawberries & granola

l- ceviche (about a cup)

s- raw almonds

d- 1 crab cake w/spicy sauce