Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

sorry to hear that. I went to the club with my friends Sunday and i got turkey with gravy and cranberry thought it was wet enough. nope had to go outside on the terrace and pb into a cup...my only saving grace was it was raining nd terrace was empty...live and learn. e1 keep up the good work

yesterday

b - egg muffin (1 egg/pancetta/peper jack cheese)

l- 1 beef empanada / small cup tortilla Soup

d- half cucumber w/hummus

well i didn't exercise yesterday...had a long day at work and decided to skip it. i'll make sure i get it in today.

b: coffee with skim, 50 cal

b2: Fiber fit bar, 120 cal

l: a frozen panini, 360 cal

d: no idea. i might make some eggs..with a piece of toast or something--it'll be no more than 420 cal

Total Cal= 950

Gym: I'm going!! Cardio and toning...unless if it's a nice day i might go for a 3 mile walk...we'll see how the weather plays out.

b - 6 oz yogurt

l - 2 chicken nuggets

d - 3 cups of homemade tortillia Soup for cinco de mayo of course (couldnt believe i ate this much, and was still hungry afterwards but i stopped for fear of vomitting)

The soup probably just slipped right through the band. I have to say that it is awful being really hungry in the evening. That is when I do my most damage.

B-slim fast low carb

L-lean cuisine tortilla fish

D-lean cuisine chicken Fettuccini

b- Atkins shake 150 cal

s- 100 cal pack of crackers

l- some left over taco meat with Beans and ff sour cream from last night ( to be safe 300 cal)

s- badass ff sf toffee blended thing

its funny bc i was asking the guy their if they had a nutritional menu and of course they didnt in the store..the lady beside me told me that the drink i wanted had 2 ww points. I told her i didnt do ww and that i counted calories and that i had a LB. She was like " oh yea thats cool, im a gastric bypass patient and the drink that you are getting is only 200 cal so dont worry and it wont make you feel sick!" so that worked out good!

d- 1/2 grilled chicken salad with LF dressing from quiznos. 300 cal

1050 cal today!! I need to step it up and eat better..

worked out and only burned 400 cal! tomorrow is a new day!

today:

B: green tea and caramel rice cake

L: 1 slice of spinach alfredo chix Tomato from papa johns

D:Cheesecake factory - 1/2 cup bacon blue salad and 2 buffalo blasts

s: 1/2 light mocha frap

tlambright - that sounds so yummy....where did you get it? What is it called?

Today -

B - Ice Spresso

L - Gengis Grill - mostly shrimp and scallops w/ noodles

D - tuna Cup 2 pcs of bread

S - Slim Bear (I think that is the name) Ice Cream Sandwich

b - 1 slice of toast with cheese

s - string cheese

l - 3 mini meatballs, few bites of coleslaw

s - few bites of leftover tortilla Soup with kids

d - 6 oz. chicken breast, slaw, mashed potatoes, and even some mac and cheese

i am wondering if there is something wrong with my band or if i am just going through the process of needing a fill. with this last fill (my 5th), i had great restriction for about 2 weeks then I started getting hungry all the time and a week later i feel like i can eat about anything at dinner and as much as i would like to eat. granted even when i feel like i ate a lot at dinner it is significantly less than what i would have eaten before surgery.

i did have a couple of vomiting episodes where the retching was pretty hard so that is why i am worried about a slip or something. thoughts anyone?

Today:

B - coffee and pure Protein Shake

L - bowl of split pea and barley Soup

S - weight watcher PB bliss bar

S - doritos - got stuck and half came up

D - 1/2 corn quesadlilla

S - 60 cal pudding

Didn't feel like working out so I didn't...and the cool thing is I don''t feel guilty!!!

b - 1 slice of toast with cheese

s - string cheese

l - 3 mini meatballs, few bites of coleslaw

s - few bites of leftover tortilla Soup with kids

d - 6 oz. chicken breast, slaw, mashed potatoes, and even some mac and cheese

i am wondering if there is something wrong with my band or if i am just going through the process of needing a fill. with this last fill (my 5th), i had great restriction for about 2 weeks then I started getting hungry all the time and a week later i feel like i can eat about anything at dinner and as much as i would like to eat. granted even when i feel like i ate a lot at dinner it is significantly less than what i would have eaten before surgery.

i did have a couple of vomiting episodes where the retching was pretty hard so that is why i am worried about a slip or something. thoughts anyone?

My partner had a slip, it meant he couldnt keep anything down for months (and we didnt know that much about slipped bands then). I would say your vomiting is because you are eating too much too fast. Getting hungry is definately a sign you should talk to your surgeon about another fill I think :thumbsup:

with this last fill (my 5th), i had great restriction for about 2 weeks then I started getting hungry all the time and a week later i feel like i can eat about anything at dinner and as much as i would like to eat. granted even when i feel like i ate a lot at dinner it is significantly less than what i would have eaten before surgery.

That is exactly how I feel punkster. I feel that restriction for such a short period of time. I am back to feeling like I am on a diet since I am actually still hungry when dinner is over. I am going to bed earlier at night just so that I can avoid the late night hunger.

I am going to bed earlier at night just so that I can avoid the late night hunger.

my dr suggested that i have a glass of skim milk before bed, when i complained of starving in the evening...?? worked some or it was all in my head like the hunger????

yesterday

b- mocha latte shake

l- 4 chicken pot stickers

s- handful of wasabi peas

d- bowl white bean/chicken chili

s- pineapple spear