Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Breakfast: Up&Go (sort of a Protein Shake that has 40g carbs as well). A couple of cherries

Snack: a skinny cappucino

Lunch: 4 small pieces camembert, 4 crackers, a couple of walnuts and some cherries

Snack: a green apple

Dinner: beef ravioli with Tomato sauce, glass white wine.

Today was my son's 2nd bday....we had a party for him so it was a BAD day full of grazing...

B - 2 bites of french toast - didn't cooperate

rest of the day grazed:

some cheese

guacamole

phyllo stuffed w/brie and raspberry

empanadas

quiche

cake - actually A LOT of cake

flan

coffee

Like I said, not a good day.

yesterday -

b- slice WW toast w/cream cheese, half grapefruit

s - handful of mixed nuts

l- slice of turkey meatloaf w/gravy & brown rice

d- chicken/bacon salad in lettuce cup

s- glass of cognac & bite of fudge

Sunday

Breakfast=EAS Carb Control Choc Fudge Shake

Lunch= 2 slice of thin pizza w/ hamburger, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, roasted red pepper

Dinner= 2 Slices of thin pizza w/ hamburger, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, roasted red pepper

Snack= 1 Glass of Cabernet

Exercise=2.5 miles walk/job burned 300 Calories

I am going on my 1st vacation since being banded on October 1st. We are going to an island and not sure if we will have a refrigerator but I think I will be able to request a small one. Does anyone have suggestions on what to bring? I am planning on bringing some Protein Shakes and Protein bars.some nuts and dried fruit. If anyone has any suggestions of any kind I would appreciate the help. Thanks

Yesterday

B-coffee, 2 scrambled eggs w/cheese and 1 sausage

L-nothing

S-too much fudge and cheese puffs

D-grilled wings (5)

S-2 small cupcakes

Today

B-coffee, 1 c oatmeal

S-10 sun chips

L-oysters crackers

S-the last of the fudge (2 pc)

D-2 bites of turkey

Last day of school, I pledge to do better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going on my 1st vacation since being banded on October 1st. We are going to an island and not sure if we will have a refrigerator but I think I will be able to request a small one. Does anyone have suggestions on what to bring? I am planning on bringing some Protein Shakes and Protein bars.some nuts and dried fruit. If anyone has any suggestions of any kind I would appreciate the help. Thanks

Maybe can tuna or chicken breast, you can buy those small kits that already have crackers, etc. Beef Jerky, chili (turkey) if you have a way to heat it. You can see what is at the local stores like yogurt, etc. hope this helps.

Bad Band Day--everything kept coming up starting early this a.m. when I drank Water b/c i was so thirsty from eating pizza last night

Water that was too cold I think because it came right back up and made the rest of the day a bad one!

Breakfast=Coffee w/ Half&Half & Sweet-n-Low, EAS Carb Control Choc Fudge Proteain Shake

Lunch=Started to try meatballs but wouldn't stay down so switched to Campbell's Soup at Hand chicken & Stars

Dinner=Tried Taco Bueno Pintos and cheese (ate 4 bites) and a few nachos (but came back up bad!)

Exercised=2.75 miles walk/jog burned 345 Calories

B: 1/3 c. macaroni & cheese

L: 2/3 c. peppermint ice cream w/ chocolate drizzle :thumbup:

D: 1/2 c. cream of mushroom Soup, some beef & cheese nachos

S: repeat of lunch :eek:

Hmm... well, I feel like I've been terrible lately- but I was in my calorie range... just WAY low in protein!!

B- nada

L- Mac and cheese

D- tuna, pita chips and cheese (melted, tastes like a tuna melt)

Then I got snacky....:thumbup:

S1- frozen applesauce (punch flavored) These are good treats!!

S2- nachos (about 7 chips + 1 oz cheese

S3- slice of ham

S4- sugar free popsicle