Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your favorite protein drinks/shakes

I love the Premier Protein. I found 4 packs at Walmart. I have mixed the vanilla with 2 Tbs of sugar free pistachio pudding mix and it was great. I also enjoy the strawberry and the chocolate. I received powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury vanilla powder yesterday which is 21g of Protein per scoop...Thought I may try using a scoop and a half in one smoothie but we'll see.

I haven't tried the Isopure yet. Where can I find them?

HI all,

Having been sleeved for 5 years now. I have tried everything under the sun...

Best Protein I have had:

Powdered Mixes

unjury

Synthia 6

Bars:

Supreme Protein

Already Made in bottles to go:

Insure

EAS MYOplex (walmart) they also have a few others that are OK.. one I Like better then the other but cant remember which it is..sorry but I think its Body Fortress..

Premier Protein

I have not found any that I like in juice form most leave a gritty taste;

I really love the Unjury because I use it to make protein pudding (sugar free pudding mix, low fat milk and 2 scoops unflavored protein mix) I PREPARE IT AND PUT IN 3 OZ DIXI CUPS... HAVE PLENTY IN FRIDGE.. These help when you get to that puree stage or even as a snack when you can have other stuff...

I also like Unjury because they have chicken Soup flavor which is awesome in the cold weather to add to Soups or to even drink alone as a meal. OH the cheese flavor is good to put on veggies and stuff.. YUM

The pre made premier ones are good! Was surprised cuz I hate all the sweet stuff. I just bought some pain whey Protein Powder in bulk from grocery store and added it to a bottle of poweraide zero. 4 tbsp 40 g Protein. Easy to drink. Trying to do my own inexpensive version and hydrate at same time. It's good! I'm preop right now. Surgery in a week!

I had a hard time finding one I liked, but have finally settled on Muscle Milk Pro 32, Knockout chocolate flavor! 32 grams of protein!

Really having a hard time finding anything I can stomach. Can't drink the premier , after the first couple sips I feel like I'm going to vomit. Everything I try makes me gag. Don't know how I'm going to get all my Protein in. Ugh!

My favorite is Oh Yeah in chocolate Milkshake or Chocolate Peanut Butter. Only problem is that I have to order online if I want the powder because the Vitamin Shoppe doesn't sell it anymore. However they do sell the pre-made individuals for you to try.