Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@llali82 I hated Dr Now office, and I hated his nurse even more. He is so slow and their office is so unorganized! My first visit with him was weird he came in asked me about my weight issues over the years and told me to read this packet everyday. He also performed my endo...they told me to arrive at the hospital at 6 he didn't show up until 11. I just didn't feel right with him!

Congrats also on your surgery, How are you doing?

Edited by heartonmysleeve82

Dr.Riley will be my surgeon. I've had a pretty good experience with with True Results this far. I'm glad to see that there are so many Houston ladies on this site!

@llali82 I hated Dr Now office, and I hated his nurse even more. He is so slow and their office is so unorganized! My first visit with him was weird he came in asked me about my weight issues over the years and told me to read this packet everyday. He also performed my endo...they told me to arrive at the hospital at 6 he didn't show up until 11. I just didn't feel right with him!

Congrats also on your surgery, How are you doing?

I'm doing really goos down 50lbs with 30 more to go...good luck everyone

@Aria622 me too! I love being able to connect with people in the same city!

I am using Dr Hollis and to be honest I haven't even spoke to him one on one yet, and my surgery is on Thursday. All my appts were through the PA, Beth. I did a group pre-op session where he came in for 3 minutes and left. I'm not entirely happy with that but still going through with it. I also can't get them to tell me a price yet. Very aggravating!

Hello! I'm in Houston too. 4 months post op. Congratulations on your new journey.

I am using Dr Hollis and to be honest I haven't even spoke to him one on one yet, and my surgery is on Thursday. All my appts were through the PA, Beth. I did a group pre-op session where he came in for 3 minutes and left. I'm not entirely happy with that but still going through with it. I also can't get them to tell me a price yet. Very aggravating!

That the main reason I didn't go through with mine I call his office every day for abouts 3weeks asking about the price and they waited until three days before to tell me it would 750 and I had 2 days to pay the money I was like hell I have to pay rent how can I get 750 in two days

Edited by llali82

I live in Houston and am 5 weeks post op. I would love to communicate with other sleevers in Houston for support.

I'm in Houston too! Scheduled for surgery 4/27! I see Dr. Howard @ memorial herman in the woodlands. ♡ him and hid office!

Congratulations on starting your journey. Dr. Hollis is AWESOME!!! While I am a bandster, I believe you will be happy with the treatment and placement of your sleeve. TR Houston is a great team of individuals. Good luck on your journey.

I'm in Houston and my surgery is this Thursday!! Yay! My surgeon is Dr. Kenneth Hollis at Southeast Memorial. Took me 5 months to get here!! Woohoo!

I'm so frustrated!!! For my last weigh in (2 of 4) I gained weight. I was on a new medication and weight gain was one of the side effects. I'm trying to get back down to my first weigh in weight but I'm having such a hard time! I'm so afraid that I'll be denied. I called my insurance company to ask about their requirements and was told that there isn't a weight loss requirement, but a BMI of >40 is required. Which I have and then some, but I'm still nervous.

I am from Houston (well, Spring) as well. I am 1 year post-op and went to Dr Balette in the Woodlands. Couldn't be happier.

My BIG DAY is tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!! Nighty night!!

Dr. Scarborough was my surgeon @ TLC. He is awesome