Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

I am enamored with my bugg. and boy does this thing work- as long as I'm keeping my deficit where I have planned- I'm losing weight each week. Much more reliable way to calculate than by guessing at how much I burned each day

I am pretty sure the two must go together. I looked at the video and it implied that you can see on the watch what your armband is recording.

I have been thinking about buying one and was wondering what everyone thought.

Well, I broke down and got a bugg....got it on Ebay for $230 brand new. Feel pretty good about that.

So you'll be seeing me 'round here in a few days as i try to sort it all out!

Teri, does that include the 'watch'? You know you'll have to pay the $199 to 'activate' it, right? :)

No, I didn't realize the cost was so high! Oh well, that's what I get for not researching properly!! Crap. :eek: That's ok...I'll just go pick the extra cash off of my money tree in my back yard.

Ohhh nooos :eek:

We were all hoping to see how it worked out for Terry!!

So 230 + 199= $429.

The cheapest option I saw on bodybugg's website was $300 I think.. does that include everything you need to get up and running? There was another nearly $500 dollar package, I just figured that was bells & whistles??

No, look again, Laura. I figured I overpaid $30... I think it was $399 for the bugg + 3 months subscription...unless I missed something.

I got my BodyBugg from apexfitness.com...for $405 that was shipping cost included....i got two different size armbands, 3 months subscription, and two coaching sessions. I did not get the digital display that was separate at the time which was 2 weeks ago. But now they are offering the bodybugg and display and the 3 months subscription and 2 coaching sessions for $479...which i think is pretty good...i will have to purchase the display for $99.

I bought my body bugg from 24 hour fitness and it cost me $349 dollars plus another $50 off so the bugg cost me with shipping $315.?? Then I went back and bought the display and that was $99.00 minus $25.00 plus the shipping and my display for my bugg cost me $90.and some change. That was shipping inclided on both. I would shop 24 hour fitness. They have the best deals and you get everything you get from apex. The 2 free sessions and the 3 months free. I saved alot with them. Jsut thought I would let everyone know that. I posted this info when I first bought it but wanted new comers to this thread to see it also. I love my bugg and I too am losing pretty steady as long as I watch my calories burned and know that I have a deficite. Heck I find that I go over on my calories burned a day just because I can see at all times where I am at and I find myself up moving around more just to see it move. :whoo:

I forget to tell you all though you have to buy it online through their website and it is the version 2 bugg that they sell so the display works with them.

I just purchased a Body Bugg online at 24hourfitness.com and they are on sale for $279 and that includes the first three months of web and 2 1/2 hr phone sessions. They also have the wrist thingie for around $70! Shipping was free if standard!

How do you know which version of the BB that you have? Does anyone know?

Double-check to see which version armband you have by flipping your armband over. You'll see "V2" at the top if you have a Version 2. Don't see any version number? You have a Version 1.

How do you know which version of the BB that you have? Does anyone know?

Look on the back of the bugg and the version 2 will have a V2.