Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

It's a deal. I'm going to hit a 1500 calorie deficit every day until I lose the 3 lbs too. Go team BodyBugg!!

This is awesome. Yesterday, I reached my first 1500 calorie deficit and I promised myself that I was going to do that everyday to lose the 3lbs per week. I'm going to Tahiti in November and want to look decent in a swim suit. I love that y'all are doing this too. So motivating.

Julie, how did your date go? I can't wait to go on my first date. Not quite ready right now..but, I feel it coming on. LOL!!

My date was smokin' Christy! Thanks for asking! We had such a good time and I do confess the end of the night kiss was HOT! We went out again later in the week, just for a quick drink. Then, I haven't heard from him again. I'm trying to play the cool girl and not care -- there is plenty of time for men down the road. For the moment, I need to focus on getting to goal and letting them chase me rather than me chasing them!

You'll be there in no time, and you're going to look GREAT in that bathing suit!

Take care, J

I just lost 2 pounds. I think the bugg really helps. I'm up for a challenge. Julie, I'm 1 pound away from my 175 goal! You still haven't PM'd me with your address so I can send you something! My next real goal is to reach 165. At that point, I will weigh less than my husband. That's a worthy goal, don't you think?

Hey all..............I'm a pal of Julie's from another thread (we've been exercise buds for over a year)..........just got my Bodybugg on Sat.........I want in on this challenge! I'm a 67 year mommy of 3, grammy of 8, married to the same great guy for 45+ years - started off at 234# in April 06 when banded.........now 170 ish - have been stalled for 6 months- trying to decide if this is it for me or do I want to go further - I've decided........got the BB to motivate me to get to my original goal!

Just getting used to using the bugg - so far love my new toy! I'm starting off with a 1000 calorie deficit and have made that goal each day (except for today - don't ask - oh, well I'll tell - teenage grandaughter visiting with school shopping spree and lunch and dinner out). So, for the next week my challenge to myself is to reach that 1000 calorie deficit!

hi Betty,

welcome to this thread.

i didnt do too well on my deficit yesterday either. about 900 calories. but the great thing about the band is that i am not on a "diet", i eat what i want and last night i wanted crackers with spinach / artichoke dip. i did only have 6 though, so not horrible.

i hope you enjoy your bugg as much as i do.

I busted a move yesterday with my 7 mile run and hit a 2100 cal deficit. Unusually high for me, but it paid off with a pound lost. WOOHOO! Two more to go until my first BB goal.

Kareyquilts, I'm SO EXCITED that you're almost at your 175 goal!!! That ROCKS! Keep me posted as to when you drop under the line. Yes, I think 165 is an excellent next goal. For me, I like these 3 lb goals. They make the fact that the scale moves slowly not matter so much as the goal is always attainable.

The subway is out in NYC this morning and traffic is INSANE (you can't get a cab or a bus either). I'm so glad I'm in good enough shape that walking to work (3 miles) is just not a big deal. A year ago, I probably wouldn't have come in. How times have changed....

Today I had a deficit of 1600. I ate a little more than yesterday and feel much better. Tomorrow morning, I've got a 4 mile run. Hoping to keep up at least 1500 in deficits until Saturday. Sunday's my birthday, so I can't promise what that day will hold (I'll probably go out for dinner and won't be able to accurately gauge). Given the challenge, I'll do my best though, if (as will probably be the case unless the scale gives me a birthday gift) I haven't made the goal by then....

Julie: Wow! You're deficit's are high. You are doing great! I can't believe you ran 7 miles. I am trying to have a 1000 cal deficit and it's not always easy. Alot of stress and business right now. So glad I'm have the band and the bugg!

Molly,

Try a google search or go to bodybugg.com. that will give you alllll the info you need. i also think there is more about it earlier in this thread.

Julie: Wow! You're deficit's are high. You are doing great! I can't believe you ran 7 miles. I am trying to have a 1000 cal deficit and it's not always easy.

Yeah, they're not usually so high. Usually about 1200 or so. Right now, my race training schedule has me running 30-35 miles per week, so that adds up to better deficit than normal, plus I was trying extra hard to reach my 3 lb mini-goal. scale moved in the wrong direction today though (157.0 to 157.8), so, as I figured it's probably a couple of weeks off. Grrr.

Julie & Betty,

how are you doing on your goals?

i have logged my food every day and it seems to be working. it really motivates me to push just a bit more than i normally would when i am working out.

keep up the great work!

Well, I did great the first 5 days! Met the 1000 calorie deficit and more and tracked calories in..............until the week-end..........gave myself a rest from the BB.......and exercise on Sat, Sun - just didn't want to comit - did get in a walk, but didn't count calories!!!! Same old rut...............so, this week was a push again with the weight!

NEXT! I will not give up, I will not give up!

I did great through the week last week -- it was really motivating to me. Then, I took off the weekend because it was my birthday and I was going to the country where I knew I couldn't monitor my cals in effectively. The scale socked me in the face this morning, but I'm back on track today. I'll let you know when I reach my goal!