Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would love to know ppl's losses in first 6 months?

theres alot of factors that can influence numbers. but you can expect 50 to 80% ...I was down 80 some by the 6 month mark. I am 8 months an over 100 now. I used to obsess on the numbers on the scale I had to stop! I watch it but not as bad as I was! I just follow my plan and it works! May will be my 10 month and I go to chk in...:)

I am 3 months post surgery and I have lost 75 lbs. However, remember everyone is different. Don't get lost in the number game.

I'll be six months out on the 29th of this Month and I'm down 77lbs.

at six months i was down about 65 lbs, in a major stall (lasted 2 months) but scale moving again nicely and with 3 months to go until my 1 year mark, i have 19 lbs to go...

I am almost 5 months post op and I am down 85lbs. I am working hard to be at 100 (or more) lost by my 6 month check up on April 28th.

The formula is a good guide. I am exactly at the six month mark and I am at 65% excess weight gone. That has allowed me to really workout so I have transformed fat pounds into muscle pounds. At my age I consider each muscle pound a victory. I hope to report a major Pilates breakthrough this week!

Possible. I'm 6mths and lost 75lbs since day of surgery. I didn't have a pre-op diet, but many did. I'm sure if I had done a pre-op diet I would easily be down another 10 -20lbs.

I started at 344 in June of 2014 and I am now 234 and I feel good....I have about another 100 to go

Let me know how your second 100 goes. I am just starting this process and I have about the same to lose. I am worried about that second 100 pounds!

I am 5 months out and I have lost 50 pounds. Hasn't been easy because I have MS and have limitations with exercising ! My weakness are the sweets! I want some so bad!!!

I was down 84 pounds at 6 months, which was roughly 50-55% of excess weight.

I'm 6 months out and I'm down 86 lbs my husband and I had surgery at the same time. He is down 102 lbs. Its been a good journey. I'm not done yet. He doesny need to lose anymore. Blessings of weight loss on U :-)