Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It was almost a year for me when it should have been 6 months....its been worth the wait. Said done and over with and I'm excited with the new journey

I'm not really sure besides the first time I was in his office and had my first lab work was January 2014 and I had started seeing him around sept Oct of 2013 because my son was born in Aug. And I started going a couple months after he was born....then after I did my lab work appts got set up and I did the 6m insurance requirements and it just has been going since.....until of course my surgery March 16

Yes Shell I hope it goes well for you sweetie! Keep in touch :)

Getting closer to that last office visit Shell :)

I'm excited for you! Keep that excitement with you when you walk through the hosipital doors the day of surgery! I did and it made it so much easier the day of surgery :) Don't let anxiety slip in!

I'm doing great! I'm shocked at how well I have done with this....I continue praying that I stay blessed with all of this, so far God has been awesome to me! I did eat something even tho I'm not supposed to have anything quite yet. Its just to the point that 2 weeks post-op come Monday, I felt the 2weeks was up and I could handle something. So far so good....I just hope it continues! Not any noises after but I do get the sensation that my stomach is running around on my left side. I'm told the movement is gas....its just rather strange feeling!

@@Kai13 I have the same funny feeling in the left size. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I had my pre op appointment today and I've been cleared for physical activity! I'm so glad. I was able to eat 1 ounce of my first meal and I'm looking forward to drinking something soon. I'm glad you are doing so well.