Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Chat For Nj!

Sherry, search Angel tattoos, on yahoo and then click images, there are thousands of them to look at. Another great place to look is at posters, there are some really cool angel posters out there. Look at hot topic, they have post cards and stuff with angels too.

I am cleaning house now, I got some work on my tattoo last night and my leg is sore. I have cleaned the upstairs, and am getting ready to attack the main level. I get out of cleaning the lower level this week, we ripped the carpet out and tile is being installed this week, so there isn't much to do down there. My darling hubby changed the cat pan already, and I am going to give a quick wipe down to the bathroom and the downstairs is done. I already have the dishwasher loaded so the kitchen is half way done. ~Mandy

Dianne: Yes, of course I will adopt you:p, but now I'm really concerned about that thing in your leg. Can the dr make it go away? With all the stress that you've been through this little event seems so unfair! Question.... when I go get my pedicures and they massage my calves, is that supposed to be good for circulation? All I know is it feels pretty good. I just got a coupon for a reflexology massage..... how about we both go?

Mandy, my dear sweet clean freak -- I just love ya! Can we call you Monica like the character in "Friends" She would clean and organize absolutely everything, Or better yet, Martha Stewart. I just love to watch her cook. When the kids come back from visitation I'm making brown sugar glazed bacon -- yummm, except that I can't eat that yet. Maybe sometime next year!

Darcy: Does your cell phone work in the hills? I miss you ever so much!

Sherry: When is your trip to WDW? You just grab that cute hubby of yours and go out to some nice cafe. Tonite it's just me and blockbuster video. :bored

Betty: Hows the weather? I sure hope the weekend is more pleasant for you. Give update.

I want to ask my friends here to send up prayers for Robbie.

Robbie is 14 and just received his 2nd heart transplant back in March.

Rob was born the same year as my twins. Anyway, a few days ago the dr's removed a tumor from Robs neck and lab results show it's lymphoma. From what I understand we all have virus's that are dormant and due to Robbies anti-rejection medication for his heart, the tumors began to grow. In order to remove the tumors he will be getting chemo next week. I was just weeping earlier when I read this update. Rob and his family have been thru so much and they have such a strong faith, they make me stronger. Just pray for the chemo, no vomiting and no heart rejection either. Robbies B-day is June 28 and he will be 15 and still in the hospital. My kids and I will be sending him a care package. Hey, thanks for partnering with me. If anyone understands special needs, it's you guys.

Hugs,

Happy Saturday Chickies

Sorry I didn't get to post this morning, I had to drive DH to work so I was out of the house early and when I got back....yeah..you know what I'm gonna say next....it was cleaning. We bought a bigger fish tank for my two ginormous gold fish LOL they are loving it but what a job LOL. Then it was food shopping, eating dinner (a bologna sandwich OY) at 8 PM and I'm just sitting down now.

Its very cool outside, very nice but the skeeters are still out...hate them freakin things.

Dianne, feel better hon. Clots are scary to say the least.

Patty I'm so sorry to hear about that little boy, my gosh. My prayers are with you all and his family. WHOOOT !!!! to you for feeling so good and losing 20 lbs. You go girl.

Well my lovies, I gotta run. Gotta get DD to bed, its getting late and tomorrow is church and the church picnic.

Darcy love, good to see you !!!! We'll have to catch up soon. Take care of yourself.

The rest of you lovely ladies...you stay well now.

:)

Good morning all, how was the weekend? I am spending the week getting ready for Abi's b-day party. We are cooking out, no big deal. No-one was here yesterday.....was the site acting screwy again?

Hi Cindy, I see you are home...how was the mouse??~Mandy

No secrets around here...and that's a GOOD thing!

We got home last night, and it was a great trip! We went to all the parks, plus Blizzard Beach and Disney Quest. We rode all the new rides and saw all the new shows that have opened since we were there last, in Dec. 04. We totally LOVED Soarin'... so all you gals who are going later on this year, be SURE to do it! Another thing, use those FastPasses!!!! I can't understand why people don't learn how to use those, and they are free. Anyway, it was a blast as usual, the only downside is that Florida afternoon heat and humidity, plus crowds, plus a sore ankle just don't add up, so we would go back to the room for the afternoon, and then go back to a park until midnight or later. That worked out very well.

If you've been thinking about a Disney Cruise, but weren't sure, I'm here to tell you...DO IT!!!!!! Whatever you want in a cruise, except gambling, they have it! It's a gorgeous ship, it's exceptionally clean, plenty of great activities and shows. We did not get off the ship in Nassau, just stayed on and enjoyed all there was there. Castaway Cay, Disney's very own island in the Bahamas, was out of this world! Top all that off with fine dining and great service, and how can you fail to have a great time!

Today I downloaded and catalogued all 360 pictures I took on the trip...and have kept my feet off the floor as much as possible! That ankle is truly painful!

Kat, I'm glad Rick is hanging in there...tell those relatives that family get-together's at your house are cancelled until further notice due to health restrictions. No need to explain further, and you'll be off the hook in one sentence.

Patty, hope you are enjoying your trip! Glad to see you are losing so well, too!

Mandy, sounds like both you and Abi are doing pretty well with your recoveries. I was glad to come home and read that! Keep us posted on other developments with your gyno stuff...it sounds a little scary to me.

Dianne, sorry about your blood clot. I purposely do move my legs when I am on a plane, but I've never had a problem. I hope you are going to be alright.

Darcy, I'm just glad you are alive and well...and jealous of all the time you are getting at the cabin! I didn't know about all these wedding plans, but I guess I missed that! Good luck with all the plans!

Betty, our house is fine, but just a little further north in Gainesville is where all the bad flooding was, and some people even died. Today we are getting tons of rain, and we are having drainage issues, but our house is on a little hill, so we are usually fine. Once the houses down the street did flood, though, and if it keeps raining this hard for much longer, that could happen again. I guess we are getting two year's worth of rain in one summer, huh?

Sherry, yes I sometimes have trouble navigating this site...I can't figure out why, though.

Eileen, when are you getting your next fill? Just be careful, okay, girlie? I don't want you to eat all your food with a straw!

Oh, in case you are wondering about eating in DisneyWorld with the band....I didn't have much trouble. I would order a kid's meal. On the cruise, I would order all the courses, but eat just some of each course. For some reason, I can always eat all of my desserts! LOL!

Mickey Bars are no problem, either!

I think this post is plenty long enough now...if you want to know more about the cruise or anything else, since some of you are going soon enough...just ask!

Glad you are all still here!

Hugs,

Cindy

Cindy - Glad you had a great time! It sounds like fun!

Dianne - Hope the blood clot doesn't cause too much pain/problmes for you.

I have to hurry, I am in th middle of cooking supper! I have to run and catch it before it burns.

I'll try to get back later.

Cindy, glad you are back. Are you going to share some pics? How did the t-shirts work out? Did you see the new stage show at the Magic Kingdom? I was told the chaacters are talking now, and their eyes move. Sounds creepy to me, cool but creepy. Did you see that or did they already discontiune it? I know there have been some technical issues there. Hope you have a Dole Whip and Kaki Gori while thinking of me, if you thought of me while eating them we split the calories ya know...:) ~Mandy

Hi everyone---haven't found much time to post. Spent 2 days getting the hay in, and then we ran away!!! Went to Mesa Verde National Park (HUGE Indian ruins). We camped out, and stayed away from phones!!!!

Will be a busy week---my parents anniversary things are this Friday, and Saturday. I have multiple trips to the airport---and lots to cook, and I need to clean....and shop some more, and decorate....heck I am making a list of lists I need to make!!!! I will try to get back soon!!!! Hugs to Dianne, sorry about the leg! I miss you all!!! Glad to see Darcy checked in!!!

BBL!!!

Kat

Hi everybody,

Wow that vacation sounds great Cindy!

My leg is ok. I'm taking it easy. Although I have to run around today with my son looking at apartments, I will keep it up as much as possible.

Tuesday is my little sisters birthday. It is just so hard to comprehend what her mother did to her! I know it's going to be hard for her. She is with or older sister so thats good at least she's not in the city.

Kelly DH is in Cuba on a mission trip with our church. She called ans said it is such a beautiful place and the people are just wonderful. She is there another week. I have a feeling that she is going to get healed there emptionally. I'm excited for her.

Well it's almost 2 am what am I doing up!!! I'm going to bed have a good sleep.< /p>

Yes, Mandy, I had a Dole Whip float, but I don't know what a Kaki Gori is! Is it from the Japan pavilion???? I saw the stage show at MK from far away, so I don't if the eyes moved or anything. We were standing in front of the Crystal Palace waiting for our table. I thought of you a LOT while I was there, and Patty, too! I wondered what things you liked the best...we reallly love Disney Quest! We had a blast doing Pirates of the Caribbean there, where you get to pretend you are on a ship and are shooting canons at the pirate ships; it's so much fun!

We did get a "dream" from the Year of a Million Dreams dream squad...we were walking away from Kali River Rapids at Animal Kingdom, going toward the new Nemo show, when a Dream Squad member stopped us. She loved our t-shirts! So, we got VIP seating at the next Nemo show! We didn't have to wait in line, and we got to sit in preferred seating! We were pretty excited about that! Of course, we would have also liked one of those Dream wishes where you get to go to every Disney park in the world, or Fast Passes to every ride, but I think we were really lucky to get even one certifiable Magical Moment. We got a certificate too!

I will try to post a picture on here...I'm not good at that, but I will give it a try!

Oh, Cindy I can't wait to go....I hope we get a magical moment too. Abi and I have matching shirts for several days while we are there. Kaki Gori is japanese shaved ice with Syrup on it, strawberry, melon, tangerine. They make a rainbow one too....yummmmm. ~Mandy

Hopefully, this is a picture of me, DD, and nephew in front of the Wonder, docked at Castaway Cay. If this worked, I'll try to post another, with us in our t-shirts!

post-204786-13813135140489_thumb.jpg

This is DD, nephew and I at the Polynesian, posing in front of the Tiki god guy in front of the gift shop. You can see our t-shirts. On the back it says, "What are you going to do now? Go to Disney World!"

post-204786-13813135140808_thumb.jpg

<p>Just for you, Mandy!</p> <p>DD and I....with DOLE WHIPS!</p> <p>Does anyone know how to make a new avatar for me out of this picture?</p>

post-204786-13813135143784_thumb.jpg