Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Chat For Nj!

Thanks, Sherry, for taking your lecture so good naturedly! I have the flappy upper arms, and nice and lovely varicose veins all over my legs...but ya know, I am not a 19 year old, so I guess those other guests at WDW are just going to have to get over it! LOL! I bet there aren't that many perfect people walking around, so hopefully, when one walks by, everyone will be staring at him or her, and just ignore me altogether!

Guess what? I bought the perfect scrapbook desk at a sale I went to with my DH...it's 6' long, with two double drawer file cabinets at either end! Just what I wanted! So, today, I organized all those boxes of stuff, and I'm on my way to actually having a scrapbook area!!! Yippee!

Eileen, cool on the laptop! And goodluck on your meeting on Monday. I get nervous when I have to present at meetings, too. Everyone always says they are fine, but I just worry about it. Good luck to you, and let us know how it goes! We MISS YOU, too!

Mandy, glad Abi's recovering, and sorry about all the nose drops! We ordered our t-shirts from a t-shirt printing place here in town...they do not have any Disney trademarked pictures or sayings on them (hopefully!). I wonder if the Dream Patrol will see us and we'll get some great little treat???

We are leaving on June 15...and I will remind everyone, because I won't be able to check in the whole time I am on vacation...no one's bringing a laptop.

See ya'll tomorrow!

Cindy

My step mother died. Got a call tonight from my sister that she got a call from a detective and she committed suicide on Thursday and they found her today.

My little sister is of course beside herself that her mother would do this to her!

I am flying to NY tomorrow morning to be with her.

I feel like throwing up! I am so angry and upset. I can't believe that she would do this! Well the sad thing is actually I can believe that she would but never thought she would.

I know you will pray for all of us and thankyou so much. PLEASE say extra prayers for DS.

Dianne, I am so sorry. Remember that she did this to her self, not to you or your family. Unfortunatly mental illness hurts so many people, not just the ones with the problems. I hope your family will find peace. (((hugs))) ~Mandy

I sent you an email, to your home address when I got this email from you Dianne---and I repeat, we will have you all in our prayers. My heart goes out to you all, your sister is very lucky to have you coming to be with her. Safe travels!

Kat

Hello Y'all!

Got stuff cooking on the stove, so this is going to be a quick one!

Diane - I am so sorry, it's really hard when someone does that because it leaves us with so many unanswered questions. You and your family are in my prayers.

Sherry - I actually think I backed off losing weight so much because of all the loose skin and stuff. When I went to my Pcp a couple of weeks ago, he said "boy, I bet you can do so much more and you feel so much better". I said "yeah, but I sure don't feel so good about all this hanging skin". He said " Oh so what, that's nothing! It made me stop and think really hard about it. Yes, I can't wear some clothers because of the loose and hanging skin, and yes, if I would get it tightened up I would look 50 pounds lighter, but so what! I do feel better, I am healthier, and even if my belly hangs, I still look a lot better than I did. So, I am back to exercising and eating a little better! Nope, still haven't been riding, it rained so much here and now it is so humid I can't take it!

Eileen - Glad you are getting along better with your boss! That is so cool about the laptop!

Cindy - Let's see some pictures of those cute shirts. Heck, I can't pack early, I spend all my time running to the suitcase and pulling stuff back out. I just make a long list and the day of or before I start!

Kat - How is Rick doing? Hope things are getting better.

Mandy - Glad Abi is doing good!

Well, going to run and check out my stuff cooking. I don't want to burn it and have to start over! Hello to all the rest of you!

Dianne: I know you are on your way to your families house, and yes I will pray for all your needs during this time. I am truly sorry this had to happen, so totally confusing.

Hugs,

Dianne, I am very sorry that your family is having to face this sadness. Please let your step-sister know that this was not done TO her; if your step mother was able to think of others at all, she would not have committed suicide. I know the unanswered questions are very painful, and I pray for comfort for your family. ((HUGS))

This is so hard guys, and so sad. To see my little sister like this. It is just horrible.

I feel like I"m going to get sick.

Dianne, I am so for such a difficult time in your family right now. Is your sister getting some grief counseling? I know there are tons of places that offer mental health services after something like this. ~Mandy

What's going on today? Has Dianne gone to her sister's?

Dh and I are spending every night teaching Vacation Bible School...he's doing recreation and I'm doing crafts. Boy, we're pooped when we get home!

Tomorrow I'm going to try to finish packing for our trip. I don't have any appointments or meetings until VBS, so I should get a lot done...if I don't sit down at the computer!

Hugs to all,

Cindy

Continued hugs and prayers for you and your family Dianne.

Rick and I have to leave to get to Albuquerque in 5 hours---I am still awake, waiting to hear from my DD, who has my 2 year old granddaughter at the ER, they think she may have broke her leg, right at the ankle, jumping off of her toybox. Something she had just got out of the corner for about 10 minutes before Amanda heard her scream. I went with her, but when her Dad showed up, they made one of us leave, so I come home to get finished up with our stuff we need to take to ABQ.

I stressed all day, watching Rick stress........he is extremely nervous. Then we had a "dinner" with my DIL's grandparents (they raised her), and the woman is very 'in your face'....blunt, demanding kind of person. We had met, but Rick had never met her. She comes up when my DIL introduced them, and she says "So you are Rick? Well, look at you, you are pretty skinny for a fella with heart problems, I'd a thought you'd be a biggun', well like Kathy was" None of us knew how to respond!!! Then she corners me and is whispering all these band questions at me. I told her everyone knows, and explained it all to her, because she acted like it was her business, and I figured what the heck!

So we get done with that somewhat stressful meal, and we go home. We had made arrangements to meet this woman to buy a trailer (small pull behind flatbed), so we were off doing that when my DD called.

Then DH's Mom calls, and they too have decided to drive to ABQ for this. So I have Rick, Kinsey, and now 2 sets of very poor driving parents coming into the city.

My stomach rolled and hurt, acid in abundance! I was in the shower, and knew it was coming, barely made it out and to the commode, before tossing everything......so now I get to worry about my band as well.

And through it all, I feel lucky not to be in Dianne's shoes.

Will check in as I can tomorrow.

DD just called, it is indeed a hairline fracture in the ankle area he believes, they splinted her, and said to let her be for 2 days, and if in 2 days she can bear any weight, then it is minor enough not to worry about. If she cannot then she has an appointment with a pediatric orthopedist. She is sleeping now, so must be feeling some better. They are going to run some tests, they are concerned with how easily she is breaking bones. She broke the other leg when she was barely a year old, it stuck in a baby rocker, and crumpled the bone, and now this. He said it could be just that she is pretty small boned. She is 2 1/2 years old, and barely wears a 12 month size in clothes, and is about 18 pounds. But she is as active and advanced as normal 2 1/2 year olds, she is potty trained, and talking a blue streak---she is just very petite. I hope she is ok....she is the light of my life....I just cannot tell you.

Well the alarm is set for 4 AM, and it is now almost 11:30---I have to try to get some sleep.

Talk to you all soon. Keep Rick and Kinsey and my traveling parents in your prayers please!!!

(((((Hugs))))

Kat

Kat - Sorry you are going through so much! You know my prayers are with you right now, I just know everything will be fine. How could it not when you have so many angels there holding your hands and praying for you.

Take care and let us know how everything went.

Stress is causing all your band problems, hopefully it all will calm down soon!

Hugs!