Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Chat For Nj!

Hi Girls,

Just sneaking in to say boo ~ ~ ~ hope everyone is okay, happy and healthy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY (((we miss you)))

Today is Abigale's birthday. She is the big 6 today. We have a big day planned. Build-a-Bear, lunch and then we are baking cup cakes tonight. Her party is on the 30th, I wanted to make sure we were both healed from surgery so I gave us some time. We are cooking out for the party, but today it's girls day out!! ~Mandy

It's Graduation Day!

Today is Garrett's 6th Grade Graduation, and we are very excited.

I have the camera, gifts and we are all dressed up for our 10:45 ceremony. If I don't cry, I'll be able to snap a few pictures.

I can hardly believe that my blond tot is graduating. My, the time goes by so quickly.

Well, gotta go.

Hey All

I should be spanked for staying away for so long... but my time at home is short and time at the cabin is as long as I can possibly make it! Unfortunately...no internet or telephone or cable up in them there hills! I am also having a nervous breakdown about my step-daughter's wedding... so I really need the peace that the cabin brings.

I'm so sorry I have obviously missed so much while I have been away... I pray that life is handing out enough good stuff to make the hard stuff easy to handle. (((hugs)))

Betty... I sure thought about you when all of the storms and flooding were hitting Texas... glad to see you are okay.

Eileenie... Beanie... Mandy... Kat... Pat... Mr. Pat... Chris... Diane... SHerry... Patty... and whomever I missed... you are all in my thoughts!

BAck to my nervous breakdown... bless my hubby for loving me.

Hey All

I should be spanked for staying away for so long... but my time at home is short and time at the cabin is as long as I can possibly make it! Unfortunately...no internet or telephone or cable up in them there hills! I am also having a nervous breakdown about my step-daughter's wedding... so I really need the peace that the cabin brings.

I'm so sorry I have obviously missed so much while I have been away... I pray that life is handing out enough good stuff to make the hard stuff easy to handle. (((hugs)))

Betty... I sure thought about you when all of the storms and flooding were hitting Texas... glad to see you are okay.

Eileenie... Beanie... Mandy... Kat... Pat... Mr. Pat... Chris... Diane... SHerry... Patty... and whomever I missed... you are all in my thoughts!

BAck to my nervous breakdown... bless my hubby for loving me.

Good Morning Y'all!

It's storming/raining again this morning! I sure wish I could send some of this to anyone who needs it!

Darcy - I am so happy to see you back again, I have been worried about you! Just take a deep breath and relax, things always seem to work out in the long run whether we worry about them or not. Hugs!

Patty - They grow up so fast! Enjoy them while you can!

Happy b-day to Abi! Hope she had a good one.

Eileen - Boo back at you girl!

Man, I am 20 min. late getting in the shower! Gotta run, good morning to all of you that I missed. I'll catch up later!

Well, came here this morning to read and nothing new to read! I'm sending out the tigers, lions, bears, monkeys, and gorillas!

Catch you all later, have a great Friday!

Morning all, it's hot here in Chicago today. Abi lost a tooth yesterday, I didn't even know it was loose. She told me she had a loose tooth but was wiggling a top tooth. She lost yet another bottom tooth. She's lost 3 of the bottom and none on top, is that normal? It was funny, she came down stairs with a tissue in her mouth and said her mouth was bleeding. I jumped up to look at it and her tooth was gone. We went into her room and it was laying on the floor. I guess it just fell out. She got $3 in Disney dollars from the tooth fairy (her and Tinker Bell are friends ya' know). There are 2 more that are sorta wiggly so she's going look kinda funny when this is all over with. She's excited by the fact that she can put a straw and french fries in her mouth through the opening, gross kid huh? She also told us last night that she believes the tooth fairy takes her teeth and makes necklaces out of them, (vodoo fairy??). My niece believed that the tooth fairy recycles teeth into babies mouths, yuck!

Today I am cleaning house, I haven't been able to vaccum since surgery. Dave did it, but he did it guy style, not my style. I am going top to bottom over the next few days. I can't stand a messy house. I'll check in later, Hope every is having a great day. ~Mandy

Mandy: Vaccuum guy style :phanvan Laughing SO hard I almost wet myself! When I have the kids do it, it takes 5 minutes.... when I do it I'm done 30 minutes later -- hmmmmm.

Well, today is the last day of school for my elementary kids, they will be out at 11:15. I am in the process of packing for our trip.... leaving Monday for the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific. I got my email from the hotel and they are ready for our arrival --- ahhh, can't wait for Air-conditioning! I got my hair done, my toenails painted and my capri pants are TOO big! Feeling fabulous after losing 20lbs. Thinking about trying on a smaller size, feeling brave. Here is our schedule for the week

Tues: Legoland

Wed: Disneyland - want to view Fanstasmic!

Thurs: Nature Center at El Dorado park Long Beach

Fri: Home

Can't believer Summer is here! Com'on everybody, where are you!

Patty, Dave can clean all 3 levels of my house in an hour. It takes me all day. If I clean after he does, it takes me a day and a half :) I guess it's the Mars/Venus thing. I am a bit of a clean freak, I worked in a tattoo studio for 12 years, that will make you a clean freak. I am also sorta germ phobic....wonder if that affects my cleaning? I hope you have a great time. Just wait the more you lose the better Disney is, you can do more, and the rides are soooo much more comfy. If you are shrinking, check out a resale shop or some garage sales, great places to get clothes in smaller sizes for cheap. ~Mandy

Hi all,

Patty I still want you to adopt me!

Well I have a blood clot! A superficial Throbphilitis in my right leg. The kind of blood clot that is just annoying and not dangerous. I had it once before about 6 yrs ago when I flew to NJ. Ever since then when ever I fly I constantly move my legs. I was in such a funk when I flew to NY that I didn't even think about doing my leg exercises. My leg has been hurting for a few weeks, but I really didn't think anything of it. I have horrible vericous viens. So I guess the flight did the trick and then sitting in the car for so long driving home.

I feel bad because our NC group is having a picnic tomorrow which I have to miss. But I will be on here alot. So I'll get to catch up on everything.

Have a good night I'll check in tomorrow.

Still not getting updates on the room stuff. Definately still having trouble with the website. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoys their weekend :P

Yeah where is everybody? I'm on the sofa...hot and bored out of my mind and I'm hungry and pmsing...

Beautiful day in New England and I'm stuck home cleaning while DH is out fishing on the open blue. UGH. I love that he has a hobbie but, hate it when I'm stuck home on a georgious day with nothing to do. Well plenty to do but hate doing it you know like cleaning, painting, organizing..those things are better for rainy days....I wanna get out :P Hmmm maybe I'll convince him to do something with me after he of course naps from being up so early UGH. Endless cycle huh? hahaha.

So I'm thinking of getting my tatoo enhanced with shooting stars, clouds etc and getting another one on my other thigh of an angel with an American Flag. Just need to find the perfect angel :( Anyone have any nice pictures of angels I can use?