Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Chat For Nj!

Hey where's everybody?

I can't believe no one's checked in since I wrote last night. Hmmmm.

We're getting some good storms through here this afternoon/evening.

Otherwise, it's a normal day.

I'll check back in later.

I'm here but having issues with my links not working, so getting into LBT is not easy right now. Is that just me?

We are battleing a really bed nose bleed tonight. I'm so glad that tomorow will hopefully make this better. We have to be at the surgical center tomorrow at 7:15. I will sooooo need coffee. Keep my little princess in your bedtime prayers. ~Mandy

For some reason I'm not getting updates when someone posts and when I just went to check the status to see if I forgot to move it to "Immediate notice" ummm there are no choices now? I really REALLY don't like how this thing is set up now. Advertisements everywhere, it's getting hard to move around in here and I don't know how to change my screen look. I've played with it but, I can't get things all on the screen without having to scroll. Aggrevating! lol

Other than that things are going fine. 3rd day in a row exercising so I'm proud of myself but, I'm still sticking with the fact that it's booooooring lol Hugs

Hey, did you guys know that kids mouthwash (code blue) was recalled? It has no preservatives in it and it's building bacteria in high numbers. Every bottle made was recalled.

Also there is a GE dishwasher recall. GE Safety Recall: product safety recall, consumer product safety recall, product recall

~Mandy

STorming here right now! DH is out on my Harley and I am not really too happy about that! Mine had more gas in it!

I had my screen set up and it worked fine, I didn't have to mess with the scrolling and all, but it all went back to the old way and now I am back to the waiting and scrolling. I hate it! I pm'd Mr. Alex to see why, that was a week ago and I haven't heard anything back.

We had a bunch of people over yesterday for a bbq and it was fun. Gosh I was tired this morning though.

Prayers up for Abi!

Cooking supper so got to run!

My screen was messed up again last week too, but I was able to fix it again. If you need help with it let me know. ~Mandy

thanks for the tip on Code Blue. I have some of that stuff, but I won't tomorrow!

Betty, hope your DH made it home okay.

Prayers for Abi's surgery. Wishes for strong coffee for you, Mandy.

Sherry, way to go, girl, on the exercising! I have only gotten into that in small, fitful, spurts. LOL! Nothing prolonged or consistent. I just find that my overall activity level is so much higher than it used to be!

Good luck with everything tomorrow, Mandy!

Hugs,

Cindy

Prayers for Abi, have continues, and will stay that a way!!!

I spent hours today scanning in pictures, and making a disc for my parents 50th anniversary. It has pictures from them as babies, on through the years, them meeting, their wedding, the years as a young couple, then a young family, growing family, grandbabies, and now great-grandbabies. I included pictures of their parents, and siblings, as well as some of my brother and I---them and their family. I put several songs on it they like. One of the things they "do" is dance. They love to dance. Years ago when I was born and in the following years, my Dad worked for ElPaso Natural Gas, and they had small "camps" out in the middle of nowhere---30 or so houses, for the families of the men who worked that location. They held dances weekly. Then they moved on to dancing at a local VFW, and on to the Senior citizens Center now. So I made another short on the end of their disc, all pictures of them dancing, to George Straits song, I Just Want To Dance With You. It is pretty cool, they go from 20 to 70 in several photos. The first disc has about 100 pictures on it. I think they will love it. I used some music they have always considered special to them....including a Jim Reeves song they consider "Theirs". It took me a long time to figure out the program, but I am happy with the results, I know they will be too!

We are thinking about taking a ride to the Grand Canyon this weekend, if Rick and our Son get his boat back in the Water. Rick promised him he would help him. So if Thursday gets him afloat again, he wants to ride out Friday and home Sunday. It is a fun ride. He is trying to cram a lot of riding in before he gets grounded again with lifting limits.

Sherry---WTG with the exercise, you are so good!!! I should do better, I walk every morning, I love to go out when it is that time of day, especially now when school is out, and I don't have to dodge the crazy kids!!! But my eliptical trainer is sitting there with clothes piled on it, I am trying to give away! I hate just getting rid of them....I wish I had someone who needed them! That room is my project for tomorrow...fun fun fun!

Well I am off to read for a few minutes and go to bed early tonight.

See y'all tomorrow!

Kat

Kat, call the local police department and ask if there is a womans shelter that takes clothes. I know we have one here that is ALWAYS looking for women and childrens clothes for the residents. It's also a great tax break. ~Mandy

Good Morning Y'all!

DH made it home just fine, he hit some rain but not as much as he would have if he left 10 min. earlier.

I started working out in the pool this month, and didn't get to yesterday because of the rain. Looks like I will be able to today though. I was in the pool so much on Sunday with all the company I over did the exercising and was so sore yesterday. I got down on the floor though and did some leg exercises and it might have helped a little bit.

Kat - I was the same way, I just kept hanging on to my clothes, then I went to meet a bunch of the gals from here and took bags of them with me. All of them got taken and I felt so much better knowing someone could use them. I also felt better knowing I didn't have them in the house to fall back on.

Mandy - Keeping you all in my prayers.

Well, I'll try to do more personals tonight, got to go get in the shower!

Have a good one!

Good Morning :)

I'm home today...nasty cold LOL

We went to PA and even though it was raining we still had fun. Went shopping by the Amish and boy oh boy, what great stuff we found. Gonna go back out and pick up some out door furniture.

PRAYERS FOR ABI !!!!! :) GOOD LUCK !!!

Betty glad DH made it home yesterday okay, we had some horrible rain here too.... thanks hurricane BARRY (I call him hurricane bast**d) LOLOL I'm with ya on the pool exercise, thats what I'll be doing.

Kat the grand canyon sounds GREAT!!! I hope you get to go. The disc your making sounds beautiful, I'm sure its gonna bring tears to your parents (prob you too lol).

Sherry you dog... exercising 3 days??? WHOOOT!!!!!! you go girl, I'm proud of you too.

Cindy.. so what instrument did your dd select? I always wanted to play a musical instrument but with two ears that have hearing loss...ummmm forgedaboutit :guess Whatcha doing this week?

... Patty, Beanie, Pat, Darccccccy, and the rest of you chickies... come out and play :D

Kat, your music/picture disk is gonna be a big hit, for sure! YOu are so great to spend so much time making it!

They recommended that DD start with piano...it's a great compliment to her vocal training, and a good basis for all the other instruments, too. She really wants to learn drums, OMG!, and they think she actually can, so we'll see. For now, we will start with piano. My mom, DH's mom, and I play(ed) piano, so she should have some genetic code or something, right? I think she'll start after our vacation.

Today we're going to start collecting stuff for our trip...by that I mean, finding it and putting it in one location to start packing. It seems early for that, but with VBS starting Sunday, it cuts into the time pretty much.

Have a great day!

Cindy

We are HOME!!!! Surgery took a bit longer than planned but all went very very well. Abi is sleeping and things are pretty quiet. I have news.....we adopted a sweet little Boston Terrier today. I will post pictures tonight. I am in love!!!! ~Mandy

Good! Glad Abi's surgery went well, if long. A little friend for your other doggie? Can't wait to see the pictures!

Hey Jersey girls! I'm alive and kicking - just busy. Wated to pop in to say hi though.

Another puppy Mandy?! lol You have quite the brood! I can't wait to see pics. :)