Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

this, from what I've read, looks like what we need...is it okay for lapband? Anyone else following this diet?

What is a dash diet?

Never heard of it but I'm not on a diet any more. I won't do anything that has the word diet in it. I spent way to may years trying this diet and that diet only to fail miserably so that word is no longer in my vocabulary. I'm living the banded life which is my new lifestyle.:-)

I want a cookbook and so I am trying to find a "diet" one that I can use for recipes.< /p>

I think you'll do better if you concentrate on Protein and Water at this point. Don't worry about low fat or low calorie, chances are you are not getting to your calorie goal anyway.@@enjoythetime, do you agree?

@@Dolores33778 yes I completely agree with you!! If you are looking for recipes go on pinterest and do a search for high Protein meals. Also on Pinterest there is a board called theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com she also has her own website with lots of recipes that are targeted for bariatric patients.

Right now Protein protein protein 60-80g per day and 80oz of Water.

Each plate should consist of 4oz of lean protein, 1/2 cup veggies and one starch.

Always each your plate in that order protein, veggies and lastly starch (if you still have room, which honestly I don't).

I also have some recipes I'm willing to share if interested.

Let us know how we can help! You're doing great!

My Dr. gave me this diet to control high blood pressure, eliminate bread and Pasta and it's fine for lapband, but you'll get tired of all lowfat meat it's okay to change it up a little bit, this is a lifestyle change, bread is according to my Dr. not supposed to be eaten even whole grain toast according to him but all Docs have different things to say.

aren't lap banders supposed to have low fat meats?