Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

who supports right to choose

Are you Pro Life  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you Pro Life

• for Pro Life
    • for pro choice
    • pro choice only for extreme cases ie Mothers in danger of death

a 13 year olds body and mind is not ready for being pregnant or having a baby! It's not just about being teased!

I didn't say I agreed with the person who said that...it was just an example! Not all abortions are dismemberments...you are talking about later term abortions and abortions performed in the 2nd tri as I said before most abortions occur in the 1st tri.

First trimester abortions are generally dismemberments, although some are chemically induced. Second and third trimester abortions are generally chemical (acid burns, from the inside out), but can also be a combination of induction and suctioning. Generally after the first trimester, dismemberment is no longer used -- but not always.

The fetus during the 1st trimester is generally pretty small...what would there be to dismember...the little feet nubs?...or maybe the tail?

if dismemberment was needed in the 1st trimester than how do women miscarry without pieces being chopped off?

The fetus during the 1st trimester is generally pretty small...what would there be to dismember...the little feet nubs?...or maybe the tail?

Unborn babies don't have tails. The end of the spine sticks out and is later surrounded and enveloped by the coccyx.

Here's a lovely video showing fetal development: Miracle of Life, fetal development, pro-life - AOL Video. Look at the photo of the unborn fully-developed feet (the baby is complete with fingerprints and toeprints at this point) at 10 weeks. You'll also find photos at http://www.grtl.org/prenataldev.asp/ These are well within the first trimester, with the baby being fully developed with nothing left to do but grow.

if dismemberment was needed in the 1st trimester than how do women miscarry without pieces being chopped off?

Dismemberment isn't needed to miscarry because miscarriage is a natural process. When someone is inducing the death of the baby, they need to do something unnatural -- hence suction abortions and D&Cs.

Abortionists empty the sac of stuff that has been removed from the uterus, making sure that they have two arms, two legs, a torso, and a head -- so they know they got everything. I don't make this stuff up.

I'm just saying that they are small...and I know they aren't actually tails...I'm not stupid. I'm not going to look at the pictures, only because at this time I am still crying when I see pregnant women lol...By the end of the 1st trimester the fetus is around 2-3 inches long...a lot of women have their abortions around 5-8 weeks when the fetus is less then or about 1 to 2 inches...at the 5th week the fetus is only about the size of a poppy seed.

A lot of misscarraiges require d and cs so they aren't just for abortions...

A lot of misscarraiges require d and cs so they aren't just for abortions...

Yes, but those aren't generally for baby parts; they're for placenta parts.

Not generally, but sometimes it is

Not generally, but sometimes it is

Right, but a d&c used as an abortion technique dismembers the baby while still alive.

IBy the end of the 1st trimester the fetus is around 2-3 inches long...a lot of women have their abortions around 5-8 weeks when the fetus is less then or about 1 to 2 inches...at the 5th week the fetus is only about the size of a poppy seed.

At 3 weeks, the baby has a beating heart. At 6 weeks, recordable brain waves and the baby responds to touch.

A poppy seed? Can you document that for me?

By the fourth week of pregnancy your developing baby is about 1mm in length

By the fifth week your baby is about 1.5 - 2.5 mm or 0.05 - 0.09 inches in length.

Photo Gallery | BabyCenter Check out this slideshow for more...trust me as soon as I found out I was pregnant I was looking at every chart out there...my baby was about the size of a sesame seed when I lost it.

By the fourth week of pregnancy your developing baby is about 1mm in length

By the fifth week your baby is about 1.5 - 2.5 mm or 0.05 - 0.09 inches in length.

Photo Gallery | BabyCenter Check out this slideshow for more...trust me as soon as I found out I was pregnant I was looking at every chart out there...my baby was about the size of a sesame seed when I lost it.

I couldn't get to photos from there -- maybe a Firefox issue? I don't know. And I don't know if we're talking 5 weeks gestational or fetal. But at 5 weeks, the baby is roughly the size of a raisin.

At five weeks the baby is the size of a sesame seed. at 6 weeks the size of a lentil (About 1/4 inch). 7 weeks around the size of a blueberry...