Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleevers.

I was November 13th.

I'm down 25 lbs since surgery and 68 lbs since I started this whole process in mid-July.

Nov 14. Back to work this week. My biggest struggle now is getting in excercise. I have a desk job and no stairs or anything to use on breaks. I need to figure something out. Down 33 since surgery, 63 since last year at this time. People notice the difference, and I know I am in new clothes, but I don't look that different to myself.

What the heck? I'm 6 weeks out, lost 25lbs but haven't lost a pound in two weeks. I'm walking 3 miles everyday and eating no carbs. Drinking one Protein Shake a day, should I have more? I'm having the dreaded "what if's" this is it! I'm so happy that I've had the surgery but wondering what I'm doing wrong? I'm grateful I've lost 25 but need to loose 50 more to be at my ideal weight. Any input would be appreciated.!

My surgery was 11/26. Total loss 31lbs. Of that 18 since surgery. I can see the difference. I don't know why it's not coming off faster, but with the holidays and the kids home on break my time had been filled up so no exercising yet. I'm hopeful slow and steady will get me to my goals.

@@stacyamanda32 Feel like I should have taken more time off from work! I was released from the hospital on a Sunday and went back on Wednesday (12/3). My job isn't strenuous by any means but I feel like I'm consistently playing catch up with my sleep now lol. Luckily I haven't really had a "stall" (knock on wood) I mean the past couple of weeks I've lost may 3lbs in all in increments of .5 lbs this week, .4 the next. But I'm just excited it's still moving. Hoping to have clearance to start at the gym next week. I haven't noticed any dramatic changes in how I perceive myself but I'm down one and a half pant sizes and a shirt size. People tell me I'm melting at work or that it's really visible in my face. Hoping once I hit my 50lb mark since surgery I'll feel more comfortable.

Edited by Aranks

Mine was 11/7. 12 pounds lost on pre surgery liquid diet and 31 after surgery. I started on 256 and I'm 213 right now

November 10th for me. Lost 36 pounds so far post-op. No complaints yet!

11/21 for me and down 46 pounds since pre-op diet. I've ate a few things over the holidays that I shouldn't including too many bloody Bloody Mary's. ???? BUT getting back on track tomorrow and joining gym on Monday to start exercising. The emotional side has been the hardest part for me and thank goodness I've a wonderful therapist that works with me.

What the heck? I'm 6 weeks out, lost 25lbs but haven't lost a pound in two weeks. I'm walking 3 miles everyday and eating no carbs. Drinking one Protein Shake a day, should I have more? I'm having the dreaded "what if's" this is it! I'm so happy that I've had the surgery but wondering what I'm doing wrong? I'm grateful I've lost 25 but need to loose 50 more to be at my ideal weight. Any input would be appreciated.!

Have you tried switching up what you are eating?

My surgery was on Black Friday. I was so grateful for having what my family called my last big meal on Thanksgiving. I feel like I am at a complete stall. I weighed 274 on the day of surgery and now I am at 250 lb. I feel I went threw soft foods so easily I graduated to "real food" to soon. I eat what I want --but smaller amounts. Any suggestions to get back with the program!

Sleeved on 11/20...down 50 lbs total (21 from pre-op diet/29 since surgery)

Sleeved 11.12.

Hi Everyone,

I was sleeved on November 19th. I have been fortunate to have an uneventful recovery. I have lost 51 pounds total (24 since surgery). I have had some challenges since I have been on solid food and don't always make the best choices but overall, it's been a positive experience. I remind myself that on past diets, I would usually lose around 40 pounds, then go into a stall, then get discouraged, and then gain all the weight back and then some! Having this procedure done has really helped keep me motivated and on the right track most of the time.