Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

OMG, they are so cute!

The glasses are adorable. They both look like their faces are going to split they are smiling so hard!!!

I'll take her picture tonight, but she'll look a sloppy mess.

Maybe again tomorrow morning. I feel I'll be buying a million knee socks. She loved to take my socks when she was little and wear them like thigh highs or my short socks and wear them like knee socks. I knew they'd be a winner. She's a dress wearer, I thought she'd be able to wear the dresses longer if she had the socks...

BTW, I've issued a "MINUS 20" challege at work to my co workers. To see if we could encourage each other to drop 20 between now and the New Year.

That's something isn't it? Perhaps just more talk...

BG your kids are adorable! I am so proud of you for not crying. I would have gone through a box of Kleenex!

Juli~ The outfit your daughter wore sounded cute and spunky! I want t see it too!

Aww thanks guys. The kids had a great day. Jared was so excited to do his "homework" which consisted of giving me a shit ton of forms to fill out. Korrine was a little peeved that her brother got recess today and she did not (half day) and she was surprised that she had spelling words on the first day of school. I told her to get used to it, she will have more homework this year. But all of her little friends (we call them the Diva trinity) are together again this year. So the day went well. We just got back from the store getting all the lunch supplies together. Yeah I forgot how much I just love to pack lunches.

BG - Your kids are absolutely darling! The photo made me homesick for the days of getting kids ready for school. Buying school clothes, sharpening pencils, packing clean backpacks. Loved it!

No and it was classic, she had her MP-3 player stuck in her ears too.

She crawled under a blanket until I put the camera away.

What a brat, I know.

Ok ok...how did you get that giant dent in the car door? Its killing me.

SO cute btw!

I was camping too. For some reason my daughter cant stay on there bikes when we go camping..they both feel off 3 times, tripped on guide ropes, pretty much banged in to everythihgn they could.

I wondered if one of them hit your car door.

We ended up in the ER of course by Sunday morning..elbows can only take so much ii guess.

Taking a page from BG I'm back to hitting the gym, hard. I was dreading the run, the big 10-K and it had me making excuses not to work out. Like I'd rather be fat than run kind of excuses. yeah, I want to be a runner and I'm going to be a runner, but not right now. No time to work through the metal barriers. No energy to pick it apart and examine it.

Therefore, I've been weight training like I've not done in a few months. Yeah, the guns are burning, the quads are hurting, but I don't need the HC bar in the restroom to help get up from the toilet so maybe I'm not doing it right.

Any way the lesson learned is when it gets tough do what you love to keep you motivated. Which means my butt should get on a bicycle soon.

And never, ever give up. Can I get an AMEN?

Amen. I heart lifting weights.

So my son just barfed through my whole house. Down the hallyway to the bathroom, the toilet seat was down so he puked all over the top and back of it, on the floor, the side of the tub, the walls. It was just nasty.

Whos, it is hard to explain without a visual. I was on the freeway service drive which was a one way street. It was dark and i was unfamilliar with the area. I was stopped at a light to turn left and both left lanes were turn lanes. I was in the right one, behind another car that was turning. When the light turned i followed this car only to realize at the last minute that it was turning the wrong way down a 1 way street. When I tried to straighten the car there was another car in the left lane that hit me. It was my fault but the other guy had no damage on his car. He did not want to file a report so I got no ticket. So now I have to get it fixed because I do not want my insurance to go up, but I am too cheap to fix it. So eventually i will get it done lol.

well, I am planing on a good ride tommorow evening, but we are excpecting rain???

I have paired up with a lady that works with my husband and am starting to walk at lunch again. I had to stop because of the issue I had at my workplace last year and I am ready to tackle the streets again even if I have to avoid certain areas.

So, I got a fill yesterday. It is the first in a long time...and it has defiantly made a change in my consumption today....:thumbup:

BG and J...I sure do wish my kids were as excited for school as yours...Rebecca is a freshman and the last of grade school is behind me.

Kind of sad....I remember those happy smiles too...sure dont get them any more

Hope everyone is doing well

Hello Messhultz!!!!!!!!

Yes I have. I have been using my Wife's Bike, but it hurts backside.:thumbup:

I have been riding with my 6 and 5 Year Old. So, I been Biking in the Lowest Gears.

We have been biking for about Two Weeks. We have been using the Trails by our Home in Joliet.