Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your menu looks pretty good to me, and includes and evening snack. I think any sugar free pudding/jello/Popsicle is fine. You may also want to eat your meals every 4hrs so you don't get too hungry.

I'm not sure where you are in your diet, but Greek yogurt is good as well as cottage cheese and vegetables and fruit.< /p>

I snack on Jerky, mixed nuts, Protein Bars, edamame, raw veggies, apples and Peanut Butter (or PB2), plain Greek yogurt flavored with Protein Powder, popsicles I make by freezing Protein Drinks, summer sausage, frozen pineapple chunks, cottage cheese, seasoned pumpkin seeds, roasted soybeans, and popcorn.< /p>

Just curious, but why not the whole egg? The yolk is healthy fat which will keep you full longer, is great for your skin, hair and nails and tastes great. To make your eggs even better, add some cheese. You may find you need to snack less as you are getting almost no fat in your diet. That's not a good thing, in my opinion.

Snacks?

Almonds, beef Jerky, greek yogurt (blurp), cottage cheese, full fat cheese, avocado, sf lattes, Peanut Butter, hummus, cream cheese, deviled eggs.< /p>

I am making the assumption that you are SUPER new out of surgery because your diet is very limited. Add some variety! Your sleeve is not a sentence to bland meals and your body will get used to the same foods over and over and won't burn calories as efficiently.

Refried Beans and cheese, browned hamburger topped with Tomato sauce and melted mozzarella, a cheese stick rolled in ham, turkey or roast beef and grilled in a pan to get melty, meatballs (homemade is best!) and cheese, chicken salad, ham salad, egg salad.

Don't be afraid to eat just don't LIVE to eat.

Edited by LipstickLady

So why not the yummy yokes? I eat two whole eggs about 5 times a week. Actually want to eat more, but try not to. I don't snack, but I do drink homemade non fat hot cocoa most nights, ok, every night.

Thanks lipstick lady! But actually I'm about 6 1/2 months out just scared to eat different things trying to hit my goal weight I feel I'm snacking toooo much on sugar free pudding w/sugar free cool whip but I'll take your advice thanks!

I totally understand and to me, you are still really new out. :) It was so scary to me to start adding in new foods because I was afraid of "failing". Until you do it and see that you won't wake up back at your highest weight tomorrow, it's kind of terrifying.

High Protein, low carb, regular fat. Healthy fats, though, not french fries and potato chips.

Real foods. Real fat. If it has more chemicals than things you recognize, don't eat it. You will be amazed at how much better things taste. I do SF where I can and light milk because I prefer it, but real eggs, real cheese, real dressing.

My hair looks better, my skin looks better, I feel better. I am eating like a healthy person, not a dieting person. It's so freeing.

@@Krystal0528, I love the beef Jerky idea, it would also make you thirsty thus drinking lots of water...

@@iamblessed1225, there is absolutely no way I would be able to stick to that diet for even a day. Why not eat the whole egg? There are so many great things you can eat why not enjoy food, the sleeve is not a death sentence, and if you try to stick to an unrealistic diet, things will not go well. Best of luck!

"Don't be afraid to eat just don't LIVE to eat". I love this!!

Just curious, but why not the whole egg? The yolk is healthy fat which will keep you full longer, is great for your skin, hair and nails and tastes great. To make your eggs even better, add some cheese. You may find you need to snack less as you are getting almost no fat in your diet. That's not a good thing, in my opinion.

Snacks?

Almonds, beef Jerky, greek yogurt (blurp), cottage cheese, full fat cheese, avocado, sf lattes, Peanut Butter, hummus, cream cheese, deviled eggs.< /p>

I am making the assumption that you are SUPER new out of surgery because your diet is very limited. Add some variety! Your sleeve is not a sentence to bland meals and your body will get used to the same foods over and over and won't burn calories as efficiently.

Refried Beans and cheese, browned hamburger topped with Tomato sauce and melted mozzarella, a cheese stick rolled in ham, turkey or roast beef and grilled in a pan to get melty, meatballs (homemade is best!) and cheese, chicken salad, ham salad, egg salad.

Don't be afraid to eat just don't LIVE to eat.

finediva; is there a reason you don't go any Snacks?

it just works out that way during the day. I eat Breakfast, wait, drink Water. Eat lunch, wait, drink water. Eat dinner, then drink my hot milk with cacao powder. I struggle to get my fluids in. So in between meals, I drinking the bloody water. I'm never thirsty. I really don't know when I would fit snacks in. Just when I start to get hungry, it's time to eat the next meal. Keeping up with the food and water is exhausting.