Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 17th surgery. Anyone else?

Tomorrow is it for us 17th Sleevers! We are all going to do amazing, just think we get to go into a new year with a new lease on life. Good luck to you all :)

Just got the call, surgery tomorrow @ 7am pre op @ 515 am. Trisvsg11 yes yesterday was a bad pre op diet day for me too, got so bad I had to take one of my valiums just to bring the anxiety down some. Dont feel alone I am with you on these feelings. Jello helps some because I chew it so I dont feel to bad or deprived. :) do you have a time yet?

I do too!! have to be there at 8:30 and surgery at 10:30!! I had a much better day today ironically Been trying to hydrate as much as possible. I'll join you on the sleeved side soon after :) Wishing everyone getting sleeved tomorrow and the rest of the week a safe and speedy recovery! We can do this!

Me too! Surgery tomorrow, at 8 AM.. Omggg nervous and anxious! Good luck everyone!

Getting ready to leave for the hospital....... New day New life

Been recovering from surgery all day having trouble staying awake , a little issues with blood pressure being too high and nausea but other than that all is well. Been up to use the bathroom and I walked about 20 feet so its ok its a little painful but its ok

My surgery is tomorrow too and right now I'm calm.

How's everyone doing? I'm resting comfortably with the aid of IV pain meds and ice packs. Eating ice chips and sipping Water. I get incredibly dizzy and nauseous when I get out of bed. So I've only made trips to the bathroom, each one getting better. I just take everything slow and remind myself that it's only been 9 hours since I woke up in recovery and take each hour by hour. Tomorrow I go for my barium shallow in the morning to do a leak test and if everything looks good, I'll begin Clear liquids.

Surgery went very well and my hiatal hernia was repaired, too. Here's a pic a few hours after surgery. (Drain will be removed at my two week appointment)post-64640-14189624017554_thumb.jpg

My surgery was Wed afternoon, everything went well and i feel pretty good so far. Hopefully that continues and i go home today :)

Edited by pw725

Mine was early Wednesday morning.... the nausea is the worst and vomiting the incisions aren't to bad ...gas pains only 12 hours so felt lucky with that. When is everyone jumping on the scales

Readytolivenow looks good, I had some issues with blood pressure and a possible PE will be in the hospital a little lomger than expected

Did they give you a timeline of how much longer?