Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Checking in...

CG poked me, so I thought I would just take a minute and check in.

Just a tad shy of two years with Mistress Band, My weight has been rock steady for over a year now, and although I wouldn't mind dropping another 10-15 pounds I am very comfortable where I am at, Still riding bikes, although they are put away for the winter. But I have never been able to complete a century yet, something always seems to get in the way. This year it was prostate cancer and the surgery came right in the middle of my prime riding time, but both the prostate and the cancer are gone, with no lasting health concerns.

I am dealing with the winter muchies, and have been having extreme carb cravings for the last couple of weeks since the cold set in. Fall allergy season was no fun, Mistress Band is real pissy when there are large amounts of mucous entering my stoma. Aside from that I am dealing with a flooring remodel at my house that makes me want to cry.

I haven't been on here either terry and happy to see still you're riding. Hope your thanksgiving was great.

Arlene

Glad to see that things are going well for you Terry! Congrats!

@@Terry Poperszky hope that floor is done now -- you made me laugh! Sending best wishes your way.

@bandinista Yes, the floor is done. Painting to look forward to next month.

Sorry no home improvement projects here.

But... I had my check up w/ the doc in San Jose Glad to hear 8 years ago, the band I had implanted was improved from previous models. He said it could stay forever. Yippee just knowing it is there helps... And a bonus was I lost over 5 lbs since I saw him earlier this year. Wasn't expecting that.

Except I was chasing a ball down the street a couple weeks ago and my pants fell down. That has NEVER happened in my life!!!

In my former life I couldn't wait to undo my pants!! (Bought a smaller size today)

Great to hear you are cancer free Terry. I knew I had missed seeing your posts. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Great to see your update, Terry. Glad your health is great and the floor is done. I, too am dealing with the holiday munchies and not being as active. 'Tis the season, lol! I don't get on here as much, but I'm still maintaining +/- 5 lbs of goal, so band life is good, eh? :-)