Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I guess it was just the shock. I thought WE were getting ready to go out... post office and Kmart in DHS, and I hadn't paid much attention to his rambling about the weather report and the wind, etc. He's been ignoring the stock market and obsessing over the rain and weather instead.. which is an okay thing, but pretty soon it just becomes so much blah, blah, blah to me!! So I didn't realize he wasn't going until I was on my way out the door and turning out lights... then he said, "you DO know I"m not going, right??" No, I didn't! So, I didn't tell him, but if he wasn't going, I had no intentions of limiting myself to DHS, so I headed in the other direction when I left the park! Of course, it didn't take more than 10 minutes before he started calling me on the phone! I ignored it the first time, then answered and had to listen to him throw a fit because I didn't go where he told me to go!!

:ohmy::biggrin::w00t:

And then all the lecturing about being careful and the roads are going to be flooded, and more blah, blah, blah, blah!!

I usually buy way too much for ME, too, when I go out shopping, but resisited the urge today because I had this specific mission to accomplish! Plus, I've spent a fair amount of $$ on myself this past week online!! I spent my birthday money and then some! I got myself the Water warmups, which I"m waiting impatiently for since it's so cold and supposed to stay that way for the next week! And I ordered a new bluetooth earpiece... everyone complains about the two I'm using now because they're too noisy, so I ordered a Jawbone on eBay last night. And, of course, I bought those earrings last weekend. That actually was money spent previously, though, because I took back the ugly Sears earrings and got my money back! Oh, yeah, and then there was the new bathing suit and sweatsuit last week!!

:cursing::biggrin::bored::biggrin::eek:

Phyl, sounds like your DH is applying for the nagging mother of the year award! he he

In all seriousness, at least he cares. :wub:

Well I have never really done Soups since being banded because of the whole "no liquids" thing. I brought some of those Green Giant steamers today (cauliflower in cheese sauce...only 150 calories for the entire box) and it is soft enough to get down. Now if only I didn't have 16 dozen Cookies sitting behind my classroom calling my name. We did a cookie exchange yesterday and I am going to be giving them as gifts and handing them out to my kiddos tomorrow so I am not going to be eating them!

LOOK AT MY TICKER!!

I DID IT!!

- 3.6 lb this week so I made my -100 milestone!!

DH went to TOPS early and was waiting at the door for me when I got there. My Wii said I wasn't quite there, but it hasn't been agreeing with the TOPS scale so he thought I would make it today. And he was right. So, after we all shed a few tears, some of the TOPS ladies helped me with the earrings... I brought them with me because I was hopeful, too, but not quite as confident as DH was! So, a great day!

:party::huh2::Dancing_sad::cursing::party:

:frown: :Banane48: :Banane14:

:Banane48:

PHYL

CONGRATULATIONS

100 LBS !!!!

:Banane57:CONGRATULATIONS :Banane57:

:party::party::party:

Edited by IndioGirl55

WTG Phyl! You're awesome!

Well I have never really done Soups since being banded because of the whole "no liquids" thing. I brought some of those Green Giant steamers today (cauliflower in cheese sauce...only 150 calories for the entire box) and it is soft enough to get down. Now if only I didn't have 16 dozen Cookies sitting behind my classroom calling my name. We did a cookie exchange yesterday and I am going to be giving them as gifts and handing them out to my kiddos tomorrow so I am not going to be eating them!

Karri

Remember you hate sugar - sugar is the devil - Oh here's a good one -(deleted) no I can't say that - it was mean - .. I'm a steak (rare :huh2:) Well it was worth a try - I won't be eating any cookies til next week - then watch out - with my kid's here I will want to eat... But to compensate - Exercise..

Ya I remember you saying that before after I suggested it -so you don't eat chili - If I make Soup - well my sis says I make a stew cuz I put so much in it - I just eat the meat veggies tatoes - not really alot of the juice part

I ate 1 cookie and then stopped there. I am working out really hard right now. I was sent a link by the lady that I went to the support group to a website that has an online book. This is the lady that gave me the name of the therapist that I am going to and this is the book that she had her read. So I figure that I am going to get a head start. It is www.foodsanity.com. I will let you know if it is any good. It focuses on the relationship between you and food. That is truly something that I need.

Welll I am going to go read and then go to bed. We have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. Everyone go out and do a snow dance for me so that we can have our first snow day in ...30 years!!!

whoo-o-o-o ho-o-o-o ! ! ! ! !

triple digits

way to go, phyl ! !

let's boogie ! ! ! !

:Banane48::party::Banane48:

:huh2::Banane14::cursing::Banane57::frown:

5_5_138.gif

5_1_120.gif

5_1_124.gif 5_1_121.gif 5_1_121.gif 5_1_124.gif 5_1_120.gif 5_1_122.gif 5_1_117.gif 5_1_101.gif 5_1_119v.gif 5_1_102.gif 5_1_115.gif 5_1_115.gif 5_1_115.gif 5_1_123v.gif 5_1_100.gif

36_31_1.gif 36_31_1.gif

I ate 1 cookie and then stopped there. I am working out really hard right now. I was sent a link by the lady that I went to the support group to a website that has an online book. This is the lady that gave me the name of the therapist that I am going to and this is the book that she had her read. So I figure that I am going to get a head start. It is www.foodsanity.com. I will let you know if it is any good. It focuses on the relationship between you and food. That is truly something that I need.

Welll I am going to go read and then go to bed. We have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. Everyone go out and do a snow dance for me so that we can have our first snow day in ...30 years!!!

Karri - One cookie is ok.. I will ck out the link. I need to get in some extra exercise this next week so that I don't have a gain with my planned indulgences next week.

Congrats on your Snow Day ;)

Phyl

Are you still flying high - I want a pic of you in that shirt :biggrin:

Karri - One cookie is ok..

It's virtually impossible for me stop at one cookie unless someone else is in the room. I guess not wanting to make a pig of myself in front of others controls me somewhat but leave me alone with a plate of Cookies and you'll be lucky to find a crumb!

It's virtually impossible for me stop at one cookie unless someone else is in the room. I guess not wanting to make a pig of myself in front of others controls me somewhat but leave me alone with a plate of Cookies and you'll be lucky to find a crumb!

Donna - you aren't the lone ranger in that aspect - That's why for me avoidance is key - last yr GS bday made cupcakes - they were calling my name - so I put them in a baggie and said if you want these put them in your room - most times if they are out of sight then out of mind for me - key word is sometime - cuz I did this with halloween candy but I did go in there and snagged some..

Donna - you aren't the lone ranger in that aspect - That's why for me avoidance is key - last yr GS bday made cupcakes - they were calling my name - so I put them in a baggie and said if you want these put them in your room - most times if they are out of sight then out of mind for me - key word is sometime - cuz I did this with halloween candy but I did go in there and snagged some..

Halloween was really tough for me. I ate a fistful of mini cholcolates on a daily basis for 2 weeks -- sometimes 2 fistfuls at a time. Amazingly I didn't gain during that time but needless to say, it only extended my plateau. I'm convinced I could be below 180 now if I had been more reasonable during that time. Oh well, no sense in looking back, this band is all about the present, right?

Halloween was really tough for me. I ate a fistful of mini cholcolates on a daily basis for 2 weeks -- sometimes 2 fistfuls at a time. Amazingly I didn't gain during that time but needless to say, it only extended my plateau. I'm convinced I could be below 180 now if I had been more reasonable during that time. Oh well, no sense in looking back, this band is all about the present, right?

Yep - all we can worry about or control is right now - we can't change what happend yesterda - we have no control over tomorrow today - the only things we have to concentrate on is the now ;)

I had fiberone bar for bf - top of cobb salad for lunch (it wasn't mixed all the good stuff on top - turkey cheese a little avocado w/ranch dressing ... No candy so far today :biggrin: not even a bite :sad: