Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Candice

I am so glad you have a good Christmas...

I love your wedding photos oh my your Peter is a hunk :Yawn:

Love your Dad's sideburns - he was pretty hip for a Dad back then :thumbup:

What a beautiful bride you were - you look the same though even 34 yrs later...

Getting back on track - throw the crap away - you don't have to eat it all - just throw it away..

I really haven't been super bad - Yes I have had Cookies - but I have still been going to the gym and have been eating a little lighter at other meals. I haven't gained.. In fact right now I am cooking fish/rice/spinach - it's what my body wants - there are just a few cookies left - i bet they will be gone by the morning :tongue:and tomorrow I will get up and go to the gym and do 3 to 3.5 miles - I went today and did a little over a mile then worked arms for 1 hr

So get back to the gym and track those calories - you can do it girl - I know you can...

Here's pic's from my Xmas :smile:

What a wonderful Christmas present!! Great pictures!

Our DDIL hit another home run with quilt she made us... many, many squares of things the kids/grandkids drew with fabric pens! I still haven't "read" them all! It's wonderful!

I put it on my Facebook page in the Christmas album.

How cool Phyl - what a treasured gift you got - Kaitlin does ceramics in school - I got a cat & paper weight - she thought it was a dumb gift to give - I told her NO NO NO it's the kind of things that Grandma's LOVE

The computer won't let me change fonts again.

Candice- Great pictures!! You have a wonderful smile. I am also a succor for mustaches.

Phyl- That is a fantastic gift. WOW

Janet- Love the pics

We didn't take this years family photo yet. DD can't find her pj's. We're going out tomorrow, we'll look for some.

I made too much sweets for Christmas. WHAT the hell was I thinking? I plan on doing major walking tomorrow.

The computer won't let me change fonts again.

Candice- Great pictures!! You have a wonderful smile. I am also a succor for mustaches.

Phyl- That is a fantastic gift. WOW

Janet- Love the pics

We didn't take this years family photo yet. DD can't find her pj's. We're going out tomorrow, we'll look for some.

I made too much sweets for Christmas. WHAT the hell was I thinking? I plan on doing major walking tomorrow.

Denise

The Sugar Cookies are GONE !!! Thankfully - I'm up at 6 on my second cup of coffee - gym at 7 - yep gotta burn off those cookies - this is the only time of the year that I make them...

All I keep thinking of is your weird weather - what is it today - snow or a/c :smile:

I need to download some new songs on my ipod - got a $25 gift card - 25 new songs - but didn't do it last night and not enough time now to do it so when I get back I will have to ck out Itunes to see what's up..

It's going to be mid 50's today for us - clear no rain - which I am glad of cuz Phyl's DD is here and they don't want to see anymore cold wet weather

Karri is in Vegas.. I sid a post Xmas eve but don't see it - Don't know whats up with that..

Kari - Are all your sweets gone and are you on that bike:tongue:

Candice - When do you go back to work?? Want some of those vacation pics :thumbup:

Yeah, DD & SIL are tired of the cold and snow in Seattle!!

So today we are taking them up the Palm Springs tram!!

:thumbup::biggrin::smile:

Yes, there WILL be snow up there!!

GS kept texting them all day yesterday that it was still snowing at home and last night, that their power went out!! They are glad they're here but worried about how he is coping "HOME ALONE"!! He's 20 yrs old!! He'll figure it out!

Yeah, DD & SIL are tired of the cold and snow in Seattle!!

So today we are taking them up the Palm Springs tram!!

:hurray::biggrin::laugh:

Yes, there WILL be snow up there!!

GS kept texting them all day yesterday that it was still snowing at home and last night, that their power went out!! They are glad they're here but worried about how he is coping "HOME ALONE"!! He's 20 yrs old!! He'll figure it out!

Too Funny going to the tram - I haven't been in years..

Yep 20 yrs old they shouldn't worry too much - he's a big boy...

It's almost still morning officially 11:48 a.m my time!

I only woke up 1/2 hour ago, I am now eating my Breakfast (Oatmeal w/flax seeds/skim milk)

I don't know if I mentioned that my Dr. changed my Meds 22 Dec. and they are REALLY sedating. So I take them before bed and WHAM... I sleep 12 hours. Don't need quite that much and I don't know how I'll cope once I get back to work.. We'll see.

However, on the positive they DO NOT BOTHER by STOMACH and that was the main reason I switched meds. The other pills I had to take with meals, and then 2 hours later I'd get this terrible burning in my stomach and esophogus... it really sucked big time. I was also worried about the down the road problems... ulcer, hiatus hernia, esophogitis....

So, for now I am happy except for the sleep thing... we'll monitor it and see how it goes.

I am happy to see everyone's pictures of Xmas... its so cool to see others family's..

Janet, did you say my Peter was a HUNK? that is too funny, for sure I'll tell him that - it'll brighten his day. He has a horrible FLU right now and is miserable.. poor guy! He really is a sweetie and he thinks I look as good as I did in the old days... thank God his vision is failing LOL.

Yes my Dad was very fashionable in his day. Always dressed to the "9"s. He and my Mother were quite a handsome couple. And they loved each other very much. Don't know if you can see that in the photos, but it was there. Unfortunately there are NO pictures of my Sister? That's a shame... she is my best friend in the world, next to my Hubby.

I am off to my daughters place in T.O. today, she is inviting SIL2B''s family as well... should be interesting....and fun.

Oh another bonus of my new meds, don't have the same level of appetite.....

Kari, how did you do in Vegas? You lucky ducky, I wish I was there!!!!

Phyl; Your new picture in the purple t looks fantastic. I love your vivacious smile!!!

Linda, has had her surgery and is fixed. Had to do some band repairs as well as her hiatus hernia. So she is on the mend.

later babes,

Candice

Hello Everyone,

We spent the day in the French Quarter yesterday. I wanted to see the Ritz and have hot buttered rum. So we go to the bar, and I say we would like a hot br but we'd like to share cause we don't know if we'll like it.

That was code for..... we are poor white trash sitting in the Ritz and we know damn well this is gonna cost.

The waiter says...no you don't want that, it's not good, the worst drink in the world. So he talks us into some tea with Grand Mar.... however you spell it. Me and DH shared one, and DD and her beau shared one. So I pull out 20 to pay and I'm thinking this ain't gonna be enough. 27 dollars. We coulda bought a bottle of Grand Mar..... for 30. Well that was something to cross off the bucket list. Then we go eat at Johnny's, voted best poboys in town. They only take Cash. Good thing I brought cash. If you ever come to NO, some of the famous establishments only take cash. Who ever heard of such a thing. I mean a debit card is cash. Duh!!!!!

Weather yesterday, lower 80's and high humidity, frizzy hair

Today- jacket weather 58

Anyway, yesterday was a fun day with the family

The gingerbread house at Harrahs was nicer than the one at the Ritz.

We also walked through Saks, once again feeling like white trash. I coulda got a pair of dancing shoes with real leather soles on sale for 358.00. I passed, I'll buy the family food instead.

Well I guess I'll go finish painting the Santa Claus I starte last Christmas.

Hello Everyone,

We spent the day in the French Quarter yesterday. I wanted to see the Ritz and have hot buttered rum. So we go to the bar, and I say we would like a hot br but we'd like to share cause we don't know if we'll like it.

That was code for..... we are poor white trash sitting in the Ritz and we know damn well this is gonna cost.

The waiter says...no you don't want that, it's not good, the worst drink in the world. So he talks us into some tea with Grand Mar.... however you spell it. Me and DH shared one, and DD and her beau shared one. So I pull out 20 to pay and I'm thinking this ain't gonna be enough. 27 dollars. We coulda bought a bottle of Grand Mar..... for 30. Well that was something to cross off the bucket list. Then we go eat at Johnny's, voted best poboys in town. They only take Cash. Good thing I brought cash. If you ever come to NO, some of the famous establishments only take cash. Who ever heard of such a thing. I mean a debit card is cash. Duh!!!!!

Weather yesterday, lower 80's and high humidity, frizzy hair

Today- jacket weather 58

Anyway, yesterday was a fun day with the family

The gingerbread house at Harrahs was nicer than the one at the Ritz.

We also walked through Saks, once again feeling like white trash. I coulda got a pair of dancing shoes with real leather soles on sale for 358.00. I passed, I'll buy the family food instead.

Well I guess I'll go finish painting the Santa Claus I starte last Christmas.

Denise

You are shitting me 2 drinks 27 buck that's 13.50 a drink and really just a cup of tea with grand marna (sp) in it - that's crazy stupid - I'm PWT too... I think that a martini like a lemon drop is $10 buck - heck I remember when drinks were $2 you went out with a $20 and could drink all night !!!!

I want a poboy can you eat the bread- I can eat bread but it fills me up too much - but I could eat the insides.. I want crawdads oysters on the half shell - shrimp - anything fried - any thang cajun - creolo - lousiana !!!! I am hungry can't you tell.

I have cleaned the kitchen - my bathroom - loaded a few songs on to my ipod - am sitting here in pj's and robe - freezeing - it's like 67 in the house cuz I have the heater set for 66.. I think I am going to kick back today and do nothing - maybe nap - I have been up since 5:30... Back to work tomorrow...

----------------------------------

Candice how was your visit with your future inlaws...

Hi,

Too crowded to go up the tram yesterday. Heck we couldn't even get past the visitor center! Parking lots were all full so they were letting one car up every time one came down the hill. Found out later that if we'd gone, once to the station there was a 3 hr wait to go up the tram. We're going to try it tomorrow. In the meantime, DD is pretty sick with asthma/cold. Little foster baby was sick before they left and diagnosed with pneumonia two days before Christmas. Second time he's made her sick in two months they've had the little guys! So... may be making trip to urgent care tomorrow, too!

I'm not eating right this weekend! It scares me! Out to dinner Fri nite, Sat nite and today after church! Not good. I'm being careful, but.. still eating some wrong things... had shrimp scampi last night and ate some of the Pasta, for instance.

No, I can't eat bread. DH got an oyster poboy. DS got a seafood muffalata, with fish, shrimp, and oysters. I got a shrimp salad and ate a few of the shrimp. I am terrified of getting stuck in a crowded resturant. They had a line for the bathroom. We went to the French Quarter 2 weeks ago and ate at a hole in the wall. I had a few fried oysters and they were devine.

I'm thinking about getting a used treadmill on Craig's list. I still haven't started painting Santa. I don't know if it's harmones are what, but I'm dealing with a little depression this Christmas.

Awh, Denise; I am sorry you are feeling LOW... sometimes after Christmas I get that way too.. but luckily not this year (?)

Keep busy, it'll help somewhat... and get some fresh air and SUNSHINE.... it works wonders.

Janet: Yes, my visit last night/today in TO with the new relatives to be was great. My DD cooked (somebody note the date and time of THIS event LOL) her food was delicious too. I ate the coconut cake that she baked and I had 1 Rum/pineapple juice cocktail... My SIL2B's Aunt bought me a Christmas gift, I had brought nothing so I felt like a bit of a heel.... but she and I got along fine even with the language barrier (her native language is Vietnamese) there were plenty of youngin's to translate for us... so we had a few laughs and played sherades to get the rest across... very nice people.

Phyl: Sorry you didn't get out to your event... that's a bummer. How is Earl doing these days.... has he stopped watching CNN for the stock reports? How long will you have your company?

I am back to work tomorow, that's if my scratchy throat goes away, otherwise I am calling in SICK. It'll be the first time ever.

later babes, sleep tite

Can

spacer.gifspacer.gif CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEIN nt3_totals.jpg1,270,191,53,65nu-bgcrn2.gifnu-dailygoal.gif 1,000 - 1,050163 - 23632 - 5660 - 127

O.k. Ladies, here I go again with ACCOUNTABILITY.....

I did eat some sugary things today, but I got stuck at SUPPER on Pork Ribs.... plus I didn't have breakfast today (too tight)

But I journaled my intake today anyways.... I'll do better in days to come.

I gave myself some goals for 2009 and beyond.... No more IceCream in the house!!! I just can't control portions of it...

No SUgary Snacks,

My SNACKS will be in the evening (my bad time) but will be healthier choices 100-150 cals. and I'll count them on my journal. I am going to cut out SUGAR and refined Carbs as best I can... but everything will be Journaled and reported here.

If, I am to have some icecream I will allow myself ONLY to go out for it. and have McDonalds CONE... low fat and 150 cals. That is what I'll allow myself. No more baking until Next Christmas!!!

Phyl

Sorry you guys didn't get to the tram... Tomorrow should be good time to go - eveyone back to work...

As far as the eating out goes - it's life - Here's something to do - when you get your food ask for a to go container right away and then box up half your dinner right then and there - that way you won't be tempted to over eat - cuz if food is in front of me even if I am full I will keep picking at it.. A little Pasta isn't going to kill you.. Don't skip your exercise either..

Hope Tarcy gets better - who has the baby now or is he with you guy too...

Denise - Hugs GF for your depression:girl_hug:... Get out of the house tomorrow - or watch some funny movies.. Uhm - fried oysters - sounds good I have never had them - but I like anything fried and I RARELY have fried anymore - maybe a taco once a month if that...

I really enjoy a treadmill - I put on my ipod and jam away while I walk - otherwise it's to boring - or you can tivo your fav show and watch while you walk... My suggestion is to get it - it will help with your weight loss - I am a big beleiver in exercise as you all know :)

Candice - Ok I love the accountablity !!!- NO MORE ICE CREAM... You did good today..

I am going to bug you - so you better keep it up and yes to the no more sugar and refined carbs.

Glad you had a good time with your to be inlaws...

Ok it's 7 and I need to go eat and watch some tv..

I will talk to you all in the morning - sweet dreams...

Hugs & Love - Janet