Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

sorry! Pictures wouldn't show up and now they're there TWICE! Tried to delete one entry to no avail!

Phyll the pictures arent showing up for me? hmm... maybe its just my computer. Sooo... where is everyone today? Its sunday, that means we have 1 week to get ready for christmas. (not counting christmas eve) hope everyone is ready!!! I still have shopping to do, and cards to finish.... Time to get a start on it! bye!

I posted this morning and it's GONE:eek:

Well - Here is a shorter verision of what I posted

Went to the gym this morning - did 2 miles - cuz I had only exercised on Monday & Saturday.

Salsa - Yes I carried alot of my weight in my tummy too - but truely it was/is all over - I do/did have fat legs. But with the whole menopause thing I did carry more in my tummy - plus 250 was my very highest and I guess those extra 20 lbs (from my prior highest) went straight to my tummy:omg:.

Next weekend is my cookie & tamale weekend - so think I will get that fill on wed as I am able to eat more - back to about 2 cups per meal.

Kathy - I am so happy that even through your difficult times right now you still have lost 10 lbs:clap2: - I gained 30 lbs when my parents died 16 yrs ago.. Prior to the band - food was comfort and now too much food is discomfort ..

As said before - my prayers are with you..

Phyl - Earl did a great job on decorating your scooter & RV - Loved the pic's...

Ok - I think that in a nut shell is what i posted before - lets see if it takes this time..

Hi everyone and happy Snowy Sunday... well at least it is here.. MAJOR Snow storm here in Ontario.. Cold air up from Texas !~ thanks alot... like we didn't have enough of our own LOL

Kathybad;

I am glad to see you posting again, I've missed you. I am so sorry to hear of your Father's condition. I pray that you and he will have the strength to meet your challenges.

Did you get to the TLBC bandsters bash? I was derailed by a snow storm. How about you?

Happy baking everyone, and remember we don't have to eat them... they are for OTHER PEOPLE.

Phyll the pictures arent showing up for me? hmm... maybe its just my computer. Sooo... where is everyone today? Its sunday, that means we have 1 week to get ready for christmas. (not counting christmas eve) hope everyone is ready!!! I still have shopping to do, and cards to finish.... Time to get a start on it! bye!

Isn't that weird!!?? Last night after I posted them, I couldn't see them either so I posted them again. Then I closed my browser and came back to see if they were there and they were there twice! I can still see them both on pg 489 and pg 490. I have yet to master the art of posting photos on this board. Someone tried to tell me to post them on Photobucket first and then add them per the url using the little picture icon above. But I couldn't get that to work and I consider myself fairly computer savy. It's beginning to get frustrating. I don't know what the answer is.

O.K. Here's my third attempt to post this - hopefully all of the other ones don't show up - I apologize in advance if I really mess up.....the before is of me walking in Washington DC at the end of June, about 2 weeks prior to surgery...hot, tired, and miserable. The after is right before heading over to mom's for Thanksgiving (just had a fill so only ate/drank chicken broth).

post-221404-13813136055249_thumb.jpg

post-221404-13813136055374_thumb.jpg

I enjoy watching the snow on TV!! Glad I'm not up there in Buffalo where I was born!! Yuck! I just hope my mother has the sense to stay inside today!

There is going to be a bandsters bash in Seattle in Feb (Seattle Splash). Wish it was going to be in the spring or summer so I could go. We ought to throw a bash down here in the desert, huh, Janet??!!

O.K. Here's my third attempt to post this - hopefully all of the other ones don't show up - I apologize in advance if I really mess up.....the before is of me walking in Washington DC at the end of June, about 2 weeks prior to surgery...hot, tired, and miserable. The after is right before heading over to mom's for Thanksgiving (just had a fill so only ate/drank chicken broth).

Ok my keyboard locked up had to reboot ....

Kim Great Pic's - you can really see your lose - Good going !!!!

I enjoy watching the snow on TV!! Glad I'm not up there in Buffalo where I was born!! Yuck! I just hope my mother has the sense to stay inside today!

There is going to be a bandsters bash in Seattle in Feb (Seattle Splash). Wish it was going to be in the spring or summer so I could go. We ought to throw a bash down here in the desert, huh, Janet??!!

Phyl - This is what they did in November - well the hospital put it on - big fashion show dance etc.. but it was for all bariatric patients

of dr bobbie's - and the only banders I know are you me and Pam in the april group - since I don't go to the support group that the hosiptal puts on - its for all bypass & banders - and I was telling dr b that we needed one just for banders and I am suppose to put it in writing but never have - here is my support group - it's a lot easier just to get on line and talk to people than drive all the way to palm springs and back - i save tons of $$$ on gas - just coming here..

Wonderful!! What progress you've made!! That's great!

Phyl - This is what they did in November - well the hospital put it on - big fashion show dance etc.. but it was for all bariatric patients

of dr bobbie's - and the only banders I know are you me and Pam in the april group - since I don't go to the support group that the hosiptal puts on - its for all bypass & banders - and I was telling dr b that we needed one just for banders and I am suppose to put it in writing but never have - here is my support group - it's a lot easier just to get on line and talk to people than drive all the way to palm springs and back - i save tons of $$$ on gas - just coming here..

Yeah, this is an excellent support group! I crashed one in WA. It was another doctor's, but I was invited by another bandster I'd met. So I just avoided the weigh in line and pretended like I belonged there. But there was very little time for sharing with one another... too big of a group. But I think they were all bandsters.

The one I"m supposed to go to is too far away, too...like 60 miles!

Happy Anniversary my fellow banding triplets. We hit 5 months today. I hope that you get everything you have been wanting today. My NSV was I JOGGED, yes I said jogged, on my treadmill today. Before I never ever did that. Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy Anniversary my fellow banding triplets. We hit 5 months today. I hope that you get everything you have been wanting today. My NSV was I JOGGED, yes I said jogged, on my treadmill today. Before I never ever did that. Hope everyone has a great day!

Jessica - Congrats on the NSV of jogging :clap2::clap2:

To p.m. private message - go back to kathy's post - click on her name and it will pop up do you want to send her a pm - hit that link and you will get a message box - give her your weight as of 12/15 -

Hi Kathy,

So do I weigh in daily/weekly and I am not sure how to pm you. Can you please help and give me the details? Thanks!!!!

Hi Jessica,

Don't worry about PM'ing me. I got your challenge level and weight when you posted it. So here's the instructions...

You are a Level 3 which is to lose 5 or more pounds between Dec. 15th and Jan. 2nd. So you don't have to send me anything until Jan. 2nd. Just weigh yourself on Jan. 2 and PM it to me or post it.

I will put together the group's results.

I'm really cheering for you, because 5 pounds will put you at 199.8 !!!

Hi everyone and happy Snowy Sunday... well at least it is here.. MAJOR Snow storm here in Ontario.. Cold air up from Texas !~ thanks alot... like we didn't have enough of our own LOL

Kathybad;

I am glad to see you posting again, I've missed you. I am so sorry to hear of your Father's condition. I pray that you and he will have the strength to meet your challenges.

Did you get to the TLBC bandsters bash? I was derailed by a snow storm. How about you?

Happy baking everyone, and remember we don't have to eat them... they are for OTHER PEOPLE.

Hi Peaches,

No I didn't make it to the TLBC party either. I was in Toronto Mon-Wed of that week, so didn't want to go back again. I felt bad about not going since I told you I was... so I'm glad I didn't !!!

As for your baking suggestions... I'm all for your advice. I can't have Christmas without baking. I love to bake, even if I don't eat any of it (but I probably will try a little).

Take Care