Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

WARNING!

I've had a pretty bad cold for a while now so I got out my arsenal of meds last night and without thinking anything of it I took two tablets of Mucinex (haven't heard of it? well, it's one of the best things out there). It has the quick disolving side and the other side that is a "timed release" (ie. doesn't disolve). So at about 11:30pm in the middle of what I might refer to as a "kick ass dream" my stomach HURT. Yep, it was that damn pill stuck! The pain went all around my diaphram and into my back...totally freaked me out. It took about ten minutes to pass...then...the next pill hit about 15 min. later. Let's just say I had nightmares after that!

I'd like to feel better before we leave next week..geez!

As you can tell, it was a bad experience, look at all the swearing! Man, I have a potty mouth...sorry!

Happy Halloween!

Forgive70x7 - way to go! I'm having trouble losing the weight for the challenge, but I'm more interested in BREATHING right now. Haha!

I think I'll go take a nap so I'll have more energy later to take the kids out for Trick or Treating...DH is in a brace and crutches because of a meniscus tear and won't be able to do it this year...should make traveling across the country and getting on a cruise ship more interesting!

So, I'm super excited because I've dropped 6 pounds now since my fill on 10/11. And my BMI is finally under 40!! I just wanted to share this with my friends who would be excited because other people just don't get as excited.

Congrats, Kiddo!! You're going to beat all of us Thanksgiving Challenge people!! You're doing great. Good news on the BMI, too. I started at 63.5 and I was so delighted to get it under 60 before surgery.

update.gif

1. Distant0098 168/158

2. Phyllser/Phyl 282/272 -1

3. IndioGirl/Janet 210/200

4. forgve70x7/Nichole 235/225 -1

5. cazulay/Cece 204/194

6. lindaa -2

7. frustrated/Ruby 205/195

8. marcyinak/Marcy

9. Brandy 166/156 -2 lb

10. jackie506 218/208 -2 lb.

11. Stacymak 236/226

12. Mango24 202/192

13. SHAND Down -4 lb.

14. Chimboree

15. Kirajh/Kari

16. NewCC

17. ribearty -2 lb

18. Car 187/177 -6lb !!

19. ssankaofa73 237/227

20. Dini 154/142 -4.6

21. Unruhlyhd 291/281

22. mikesmom

23. Peaches

24. lapedtolive

Car is in the lead!!

:D:car::):car::car::car:

Congrats, Kiddo!! You're going to beat all of us Thanksgiving Challenge people!! You're doing great. Good news on the BMI, too. I started at 63.5 and I was so delighted to get it under 60 before surgery.

That means I'm down 4 pounds for the challenge. :D I think someone else is a head of me though. I'm just excited to be losing again because I've been plateaued for almost 3 months. I also forgot to tell you guys that A.F. is making her visit anytime in the next couple of days, so who knows what I'll be next week!! :)

That means I'm down 4 pounds for the challenge. :D I think someone else is a head of me though. I'm just excited to be losing again because I've been plateaued for almost 3 months. I also forgot to tell you guys that A.F. is making her visit anytime in the next couple of days, so who knows what I'll be next week!! :)

I guess Dini is ahead of you by .6 lb.

Ok I am NOT happy. I had lost 2 lbs for the Thanksgiving challenge and now I have gained those 2 plus .6 of another. UUGGHHH!!! I haven't eaten really well the past couple of days and I need to get back on this band wagon and start moving!! The food the last couple of days and then the strawberry schnapps last Saurday are caught up. CRAP!!! Oh well. Dusting off and starting to move again. Back to the basics starting tomorrow. BTW, the food I have been eating has not been candy or anything like that. Mashed potatoes and gravy with beef and cheesy broccoli Soup. Things like that. HIGH CALORIE!! Janet I think you have larengitus (sp?) because I haven't heard you very well the past couple of days.

Everyone else you are all doing amazing on your challenge losses. Congratulations!! I am so proud of you.

Marcy you experience really scares me. I too am getting a cold and thought of trying some pill form but not now............back to the liquids.

Went trick or treating tonight with my neices. They were so adorable. They kept trying to share their candy. The little one is 2 and she would take a bite and then want me to take a bite. She got mad because I wouldn't take a bite. I had just eaten supper and there really wasn't any room in there to put a bite if I wanted one. LOL I took it from her hand and pretended to eat it but didn't. Made her happy. I miss those days with my kids. My DD is 16 and my DS son is 14. They are way over the tricker treating stage. That is 'just not cool' LOL

Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

Jackie- Happy Halloween to you too! I got a bunch of teens at my door (no parents), with big old pillowcases, they wanted candy!

Well, I am down 5 lbs. for the challenge but overate today. Not candy, but some homemade yeast roll I balked, I guess I ate too much too fast because afterwards I had the worst PBing episode ever. So much pain it was horrible. I started sweating as if I had a fever, my eyes watered, by back ached... it's all said and done with now thank goodness. So I am curious to see what the scale will say tomorrow.

And, I will out at a conference(here in town) the rest of the week, and don't know what to do for food. Maybe I will bring a Slim Fast with me for lunch. I can't wait to get to goal weight and just have to maintain it, this losing part is just not fun.

Well, DH is on his way back home to get me and the cat and take us to the RV (at our daughter's). We take off for the winter bright and early tomorrow morning.

You gals could help me a lot while we're on the road if you would PM me with your Thanksgiving Challenge progress. Then I don't have to take the time to search through the thread for your posts. I can get them all from my inbox, write them down and get them online a lot easier. Thanks... I appreciate that. I'll be getting online whenever I can by cell phone or borrowed Wi-Fi.

WARNING!

I've had a pretty bad cold for a while now so I got out my arsenal of meds last night and without thinking anything of it I took two tablets of Mucinex (haven't heard of it? well, it's one of the best things out there). It has the quick disolving side and the other side that is a "timed release" (ie. doesn't disolve). So at about 11:30pm in the middle of what I might refer to as a "kick ass dream" my stomach HURT. Yep, it was that damn pill stuck! The pain went all around my diaphram and into my back...totally freaked me out. It took about ten minutes to pass...then...the next pill hit about 15 min. later. Let's just say I had nightmares after that!

I'd like to feel better before we leave next week..geez!

I guess I am lucky because I take it without any problem. It is good stuff but I still have problems with sinuses and stuff even when taking it and Zyrtec. I took one tonight and had a fill so I hope it doesn't come back and bite me. I take the 12 hour tabs so you only take 1 you may want to check them out. I also found some really good Vitamins at Walgreens for adults chewable.< /p>

I am so happy-I made it to Onederland! Wow, haven't been under 200 lbs since early 2001. It feels great and I hope to stay away from twoterville forever and ever.

CeCe--Awww, I am so happy for you! That is a huge milestone, and even with the band, getting there is not easy. Give yourself a big hug from me!!

Ok I am NOT happy. I had lost 2 lbs for the Thanksgiving challenge and now I have gained those 2 plus .6 of another. Oh well. Dusting off and starting to move again. Back to the basics starting tomorrow. BTW, the food I have been eating has not been candy or anything like that. Mashed potatoes and gravy with beef and cheesy broccoli Soup. Things like that. HIGH CALORIE!!

Janet I think you have larengitus (sp?) because I haven't heard you very well the past couple of days.

Jackie - I am here - just busy at work - 5 people got laid off this month 4 we found out about yesterday morning - i am really going to miss one

"Gary" our mail guy - such a great guy - he & his wife are the ones who gave me a ride home Saturday after drinking too much wine... I have been sort of bummed out for the last few days (i knew this was going to happen for a few weeks now)

I too haven't been making the best food choices this last week - wine, a little candy and last night thin crust pizza. Only walked 4 miles this last week - Sat & Tues 2 miles each day but did a 15 min mile on Tuesday.

The scales are proof - only down 1/2 lbs this week. But guess better than nothing.

Well all the candy is GONE - next party is on the 17th - which will involve drinking - am going to have to watch myself since i can't eat much so the wine really hits me fast... '

Took my GD out tricker treating last night - she's 3 - she was Spiderman (she's a little tom boy) - and it was great - my son is 36 and other 2 grand kids 16 & 12 so it's been a while since i have been tricker treating - so i did get a slow .50 miles in yesterday.

Jackie- Happy Halloween to you too! I got a bunch of teens at my door (no parents), with big old pillowcases, they wanted candy!

Well, I am down 5 lbs. for the challenge but overate today. Not candy, but some homemade yeast roll I balked, I guess I ate too much too fast because afterwards I had the worst PBing episode ever. So much pain it was horrible. I started sweating as if I had a fever, my eyes watered, by back ached... it's all said and done with now thank goodness. So I am curious to see what the scale will say tomorrow.

And, I will out at a conference(here in town) the rest of the week, and don't know what to do for food. Maybe I will bring a Slim Fast with me for lunch. I can't wait to get to goal weight and just have to maintain it, this losing part is just not fun.

Ce Ce - CONGRATULATIONS :clap2::bounce::whoo: That is so great - ONELANDERS - YOU ARE DOING FANTASTIC.:bounce::whoo::clap2:

Well, DH is on his way back home to get me and the cat and take us to the RV (at our daughter's). We take off for the winter bright and early tomorrow morning.

You gals could help me a lot while we're on the road if you would PM me with your Thanksgiving Challenge progress. Then I don't have to take the time to search through the thread for your posts. I can get them all from my inbox, write them down and get them online a lot easier. Thanks... I appreciate that. I'll be getting online whenever I can by cell phone or borrowed Wi-Fi.

Phyl - Please have a safe trip - hope you are bring some cool clothing - it's still in the 90's here this week. ;)

OK hasn't been a great week as stated above - but i do have a NSV

Yesterday went to Wendys' for lunch - had the chicken club minus the bread - while waiting in line looked up at the security monitor and saw this thin pumpkin (I had an orange pumpkin tee shirt on)

and at first didn't realize it was me - for the last few year - i did look like a big old pumpkin in it :biggrin1:

OK Ladies who like me have sorta been making little bad choices - we have to stop now - as this is how those bad habits come back - just a little of this a little of that - then next thing you know - BAMB

we are right back where we started... Today is a new day - and I pledge to make healthier food choices this next week... How about the rest of you???

I am so happy-I made it to Onederland! Wow, haven't been under 200 lbs since early 2001. It feels great and I hope to stay away from twoterville forever and ever.

Yea CeCe...Slip sliden' away. Good going!