Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I Wanted Everyone To Know This Morning I Am Fine I Was Pb-ing For A Couple Days I Got A Fill 10-16-07 Which Was A Week Ago Today And I Was On liquid diet For 2 Days And Then I Tried To Eat And Couldn't I Think I Was Swollen From Where She Missed And Was Moving The Needle Around And This Morning I'm Good To Go And Finally Got On The scale And Have Lost Around 4 Pounds Since I Had The Fill Yeah!!! I Want To Thank Everybody For Their Concern And Their Support. It's Feels Good To Eat Again I'm Hungry Today. Ok I Have 4 Pounds On The 10lbs For The Thanksgiving Challenge. Good Luck Everybody. Sharon

THANKS FOR THE INFO THAT IS KINDA WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT, I'M ALSO THINKING IT COULD BE SWOLLEN A BIT SHE MISSED THE FIRST TIME AND MOVED THE NEEDLE AROUND BECAUSE I COULD DRINK THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS SO I'M GOING BACK TO Protein drinks ONLY FOR A DAY OR TWO AND IF THAT SITLL BOTHERS ME I WILL SKIP A DAY FROM EVERYTHING IT WON'T KILL ME I HAVE DID IT BEFORE, I KNOW IT'S NOT GOOD TO DO BUT SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YA GOTTA DO RIGHT? I WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE MUSHIES LIKE YOU SAID IT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME. WISH ME LUCK I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY OF MY FILL TAKEN OUT. BOY I WOULD HATE THAT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PLAN AND I'LL DO. I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES. SHARON

:pray:

HEY IT'S SHARON, I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER TODAY I THINK I WAS SWOLLEN SOME. I AM EATING AND IT'S GOING DOWN FINE NOT ONE PB TODAY AND I'M HUNGRY TO I AM EATING SOME BBQ SLICED DELI chicken WITH A PIECE OF cheese RIGHT NOW AND IT'S SOOO GOOD. ALSO I LOST AROUND 4LBS, THAT LITTLE BOUT HELPED ME OUT. LOL I HAVEN'T EVER DID THAT BEFORE I WAS KINDA WORRIED FOR A MINUTE BUT THANK YOU ALL. SHARON

:hungry:

And if that doesn't work then copy/paste one of the hotlink codes.. 1 or 2, but not the html, etc. You're not alone. I notice that a lot of the signatures are no longer showing up. Mine was doing that also, so I redid it and pasted hotlink code (1).

I CAN'T EVEN GET A TICKER GOING, I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO DO THE NAME THING I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GO TO GET IT. I TRIED TO DO THE TICKER BUT I JUST GIVE UP ON IT. SHARON :cry

Thank you so much Indio. You know how us "moms" are. I have 3 boys, two keep in touch, but this one. . .well he's his own person. I hope that you will be able to avoid any problems with the fires as well. Sounds like tomorrow might be another terrible day. I live in Wisconsin, right on the shore of Lake Michigan. It's nice from June - October, but the rest of the time we get the damp, bone chilling wind off the lake. Thanks once again for the reassurance.

Hey Chim--don't forget your birthday twin here! I'll be thinking of you girl. My dh is taking me on a tour of a brewery (we like our beer here in Wisconsin) and then to my favorite rib place afterwards. It will be fine as now we just share a meal and he gets a desert. So how are you celebrating?

Sharon, just click on another person's ticker and you will be at the site. You'll need to register, but it's free. Have fun. Can't wait to see what you choose!

Count me in.

People are talking about weight loss and how slow or fast. Not only how much you weigh is a factor but also age. those who are older tend to lose slower than younger people.

I CAN'T EVEN GET A TICKER GOING, I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO DO THE NAME THING I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GO TO GET IT. I TRIED TO DO THE TICKER BUT I JUST GIVE UP ON IT. SHARON :cry

I cut/paste this from someone's post on another site. Hope it helps.

Phyl

The following are instructions that Tracey from SWLC forum has provided - they really do make the process easy. just go to your profile on the top under CP and enter the ticker URL in the BB section between i]

1. Go to www.tickerfactory.com

2. Select Weight Loss

3. Select your ticker rule. There are pages and pages of them so find one you like and pick it. If you want to go to page 2, do not hit next, hit the 2 at the bottom. Once you select one then click on next.

4. Select your ticker slider. There are pages as well so find one you like but if you want to go to page 2 or 3, click the number not next. Once you find one you like, click next.

5. Choose a pin number. I personally use 12345 so I never forget it.

6. Enter your starting weight, goal weight, present weight, height, etc.

7. Select either weight change or weight. Weight Change shows your total weight you want to lose and how much you have lost to date. Weight shows your actual starting weight, actual weight today and your goal weight. Mine is set to weight.

8. At the top of the next page where it says IMPORTANT. Save that web address, that's the one you need to use to update your ticker at a later date. If you don't have it then you have to start over sometimes.

9. Go to the box on that same page that says BBCode and copy all the info from the

to the and open your profile here on the forum and paste it in your signature line.

10. Click submit at the bottom of your profile on here and then do a ticker test post to make sure it shows.

*** If you copy the whole code out of the BBCode box, it doesn't matter, I usually fix them and edit them after for you but all that is required is what's between the two img buttons.

Good luck and email me if you need help.

Tracey

:update:

Distant0098

Phyllser/Phyl 282/272

IndioGirl/Janet 210/200

forgve70x7/Nichole

cazulay/Cece

lindaa

frustrated/Ruby 205/195

marcyinak/Marcy

Brandy 166/156

jackie506

Stacymak 236/226

Mango24

SHAND

Chimboree

Kirajh/Kari

NewCC

ribearty

click this link - step by step instructions..

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f5/ticker-tutorial-pictures-41782/

Thank you so much Indio. You know how us "moms" are. I have 3 boys, two keep in touch, but this one. . .well he's his own person. I hope that you will be able to avoid any problems with the fires as well. Sounds like tomorrow might be another terrible day. I live in Wisconsin, right on the shore of Lake Michigan. It's nice from June - October, but the rest of the time we get the damp, bone chilling wind off the lake. Thanks once again for the reassurance.

Hey Chim--don't forget your birthday twin here! I'll be thinking of you girl. My dh is taking me on a tour of a brewery (we like our beer here in Wisconsin) and then to my favorite rib place afterwards. It will be fine as now we just share a meal and he gets a desert. So how are you celebrating?

You are welcome Linda - Kids - I am glad I only had 1 but doing it twice since i have his son. We are a long ways away It would never get to us - too much sand here :o- i said 60 miles but that's to the bottom of the mountain and San Bernardino Mtn is a BIG mountain..

Your summers are nice June to Oct - while that's the HOT months for us with Oct to April May being out nice months...

Linda :happybday2::happybday2: in case i'm not on Friday ...

Hope you have a great day...

I posted this on the 50+ thread - so you 7's who read that thread - you can just skip this message from me.

I thought my Lucky #7's would enjoy my little rant - especially since i forgot i was on the 50+ thread and say how great us 7's are :)

We were talking about Will Power - me saying that we do have it with the help of the band..

On the will power - as I see it we do have it - we say we don't cuz then we wouldn't need the band - that's not necessarily so - we have all lost weight before - that means we did stick to a diet at one time in our lives

Yes we all gained it back and then some - That's not necessarily lack of will power but falling back into old habits just a little at a time. Oh this extra taco isn't going to but 40 lbs back on it's ok to eat it - those cookie - that we started out only going to eat one and then the bag is gone. we gain 5 lbs - do go for a while eating healthy some of the time but slipping more and more and then gain 5 more - so on and so on..til it's all back and then some - and then we are so disgusted with ourselves again - cuz this last time we lost the weight we said "WE WILL NEVER RE-GAIN IT" as it was too hard to loose... We get hopeless. We think that we should be able to eat like we do and enjoy our food and be thin at the same time... We feel so cheated - cuz we look at our thin friends and it seems like they can eat any and everything and stay thin (a rare few do but those are the rare cases) but our thin friends don't eat like we do - cuz most of us are closet eater - people don't really see you eating 3rd serving of dinner at night or getting up and eating a half a bag of cookie or a bag of candy - not one candy bar but 2 or 3 King Size, socity is to blame too - super size this -All you can eat buffets. We play little mental games with ourselves... We can't do - it's too hard why can't i be like Suzie.. But that girl who eats a big lunch isn't eating a big dinner with desert too and then another dinner before bed...

But you know what "We can do it " "We are doing it" We have a great tool that does help you eat smaller meals but we all are working hard using our will power to make healthy food choices. We could be still making bad food choices even with the band but we all went through alot to get this tool - We are trying to figure out why we ate - what are triggers are and how to deal with them other than food. LADIES we are learning a new lifestyle - which I don't think we really did in any other diet we went on - we just figured that we would follow the diet and once the weight was gone we could go back to eating our way. For once in our lives we are really working the program we understand that if we want to succeed at this that we have to eat healthy for the rest of our lives - not just until the weight is off but forever.. We can have that cake - candy - but only every now and then. With the band we can't over eat a 240z steak - a large baked potato with the works - half a loaf of bread dinner salad & Soup Plus desert. The band will stop that binge for sure even if you don't have alot of restriction,..:embarassed:

We have this site which we didn't have before - it's made up of FAT women & men - people just like us - who understands our addiction to food which is physicolocgical and not phyical. We can talk to each other - we understand each other - We are on this journey together we are here to support each other - give a helping hand when needed and slap (from me:biggrin1:) when needed. Ladies we really do have will power we have just convinced ourselves that we didn't - but we do - look at us lucky #7's. We are STRONG women - we are on our road to recovery - 10 lbs by Turkey Day... That's will power - Lucky #7 Will Power. & over 50+ will power (and us older ones are a tad smarter than the young ones - age does have it's benifits)...

Ok - the story above is mine - but i bet there is more than one other person out there who felt the same way as i did/do... We all are different but again we are all alike...

Well enought of my rant ....