Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I have MIA since August but am caught up on most of the posts. Everyone seems to be doing well and I am inspired by the weight loss! It's a comfort to know everyone has the same ups and downs as I do.

I just had my 2nd fill this past Saturday and feel less hungry and way more satisfied. I still think I can eat quite a bit but I am happy with what I got. I haven't yet experienced the wonders of pb'ing or sliming and am hoping to avoid it all together. I went to a new fill doctor this time and am happy to have found someone who wants me to get fills on a regular schedule and actually use my band. I found out with my first fill that my surgeon actually is against getting fills. Believe it or not, he actually told me to focus on eating my greens and sugar-free Jello. Um, hello, but I'm fat not stupid!! I think I could write a book on nutrition info on different foods. I was pretty p.o'd after my 1st fill. He will not be seeing me again!

My goth name: Crying' Shame. Kind of boring, dead fart and petrified anus are way better.

Keep on truckin' Lucky Sevens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted in what seems like ages. I have been reading upon other posts though. I went to the doctor for my second fill yesterday. I saw the PA instead of my last fill doctor. She was more than happy to give me .5cc in my band which brings me to a total of 1.5cc. I was up and down over the past month and according to the scale I regularly use, I'm down 4lbs over a month's time. On the doctor's scale I'm only down 1 lb but I'm not complaining. The fill before this 1 didn't make a big difference in the amount of food I'm able to eat and I'm hoping that this fill will do the trick. The PA explained once again that I may not feel the effects of the fill until 2 weeks from now but this time, If I don't feel a major difference, then I'm insisting on getting another fill in 2 weeks.

My level of excercise has greatly decreased over the past month but I'm determined to get back in the swing of things.

Hope everyone is doing well tonight. Hi Dini! Thanks for the kind words.

I've been having trouble with food of late. Seems everything makes me slime a little the last couple of days. Getting old! Food doesn't seem to be that enjoyable lately. But, can't really complain. Haven't lost in last few days, but think I'll make my goal by the cruise. Would like to be 162 by then.

Take care!

Brandy, I was having the sliming issues as well. My doctor told me it was not drinking enough Water. The slime comes from the stomach so the more water you drink the thinner it makes it...I eeeek at water, but that sliming is way worse!!

hey everyone...Go for my 3rd fill tomorrow. Im a little antsy about it, Because I have just now gotton where I can eat. It was rough after that second fill, I believe i was a little too full. But the scales have seemed to stop at 169 so I need a push...Congrads on everyones weight loss. My god, I picked up a 30 pound weight yesterday of my DH and thought to myself "that is how much weight I have lost" it really put it into perspective.

Hi Gang - Looks like everyone is getting their 2nd or 3rd fills and doing pretty good.

I am blue today - don't know why - there really is no reason - just a blue day - I hate to adimit but it's hell being female with hormones - thank God no more periods - but still get moody sometimes.....

I have people coming over for a reunion meeting at 6:30 tonite - gotta serve something - figured a coffee cake & coffee/tea - but I'm going to tell you right now - as soon as the thingie is over - it's going in the trash or someone else is taking it home..

Well you know i am a big advocate of only weighing yourself once a week - but since i have only 1 lbs to make that 40 lbs gone i have been stepping on that evil wicked enemy of ours - and it did say I made that 40 lbs gone - but won't be official until Thrusday which is my weigh in

day...

Well, talk to you all later - hope everyone is doing good - and remember i am right there on your shoulder - whispering - "you don't need it - put it down - throw it away"

Hey Dini...I'm here...How's it going?

hey there Sugar how you doing? So you can't wait to be a Momma eh? Enjoy being all sexy and slim b4 having any babies!!!

how you doing??

It's the one thing I've always wanted out of life. So, hopefully I'll see that dream come true in the next couple of years!!

I'm doing ok, it's just been a rough few weeks.

Hi Gang - Looks like everyone is getting their 2nd or 3rd fills and doing pretty good.

I am blue today - don't know why - there really is no reason - just a blue day - I hate to adimit but it's hell being female with hormones - thank God no more periods - but still get moody sometimes.....

I have people coming over for a reunion meeting at 6:30 tonite - gotta serve something - figured a coffee cake & coffee/tea - but I'm going to tell you right now - as soon as the thingie is over - it's going in the trash or someone else is taking it home..

Well you know i am a big advocate of only weighing yourself once a week - but since i have only 1 lbs to make that 40 lbs gone i have been stepping on that evil wicked enemy of ours - and it did say I made that 40 lbs gone - but won't be official until Thrusday which is my weigh in

day...

Well, talk to you all later - hope everyone is doing good - and remember i am right there on your shoulder - whispering - "you don't need it - put it down - throw it away"

CONGRATULATIONS. DONT BE BLUE!!!! ENJOY YOUR NIGHT XX

It's the one thing I've always wanted out of life. So, hopefully I'll see that dream come true in the next couple of years!!

I'm doing ok, it's just been a rough few weeks.

why what has happened if you dont mind me asking? hope all is ok!

just family crap...and i'm tired of my family not being able to move past things that have happened in the past. they just don't let go and won't let us move on with our life since they haven't dealt with it.

just family crap...and i'm tired of my family not being able to move past things that have happened in the past. they just don't let go and won't let us move on with our life since they haven't dealt with it.

i know exactly how that feels and i'm so sorry your going throught that. you just think of you and your name and dog and consintrate on loosing your weight you dont need any thing else in the backround. lots of hugs babes

ok this isn't that important - forgive has family issues - and I understand all about family issues - so if no one answers me right away i understan

but my signature disappeared - help - i went to glitter to make a new one but when i copy paste code i get invalide - there are like 4

Glitter Graphic Preview:

www.lapbandtalk.com

A.gifB.gifC.gifD.gifYour Text [?] Easily add this free glitter graphic to a forum post or your website, click in the correct box below and copy and paste the code contained in it.

HTML

(Websites, MySpace comments, etc.):

Forum Hotlink (1):

Forum Hotlink (2):

Show to Friends:

Link to Glitter Graphic:

HTML Glitter Box:

Text FontSelect FontBring Tha NoizeMicro N56Weltron UrbanEdwardian ScriptBadaBoomDigitalChemical ReactionEraser DustGyparodyDope JamBad CargoCreampuffNeuropolLoan MeArmyInsuranceBattlefieldSuper 911Cash AdvanceGraffiti TreatGothicBewarePlastiqueCaptain PoddMicro N55AvquestBaseMicrogrammaThe BattleQuillBatmanPlumpArialValiumThe GuruChromosomeBilloAstrolyteSofachrome ItalicDiplomaSerpentine BoldDistant GalaxyCeltic GaramondCurlzDodgerComic SansDebt HelpGrand StylusCollegePumaHeavenAether FoxFat Boy SlimSoloNever Say DieSubwayAs Seen On TVOgilvieTechDegrassiFast LoansJokermanBorgBauerPlain O MaticThugBeast MachinesReska GrafIsuzuMiniYikesDirty EgoCreepyStyrofoam FeelingsDisintigrationAlexisHursheysVerdanaFluorideSlammer Tag [?]Text Color Color Picker [?]Background Color Picker [?]Text Size [?]Text Angle [?]

which one of these links to i copy and paste????

Ok....I got the courage to change my avatar from my cute yorky dog to myself. I figure it is time to let some of the most important people in my life see how I look. DO NOT look at my hair!!!!! LOL I am in the stages of growing it out and it is terrible to try doing anything with it. The pictures it looks even worse because I did it this AM and it is now after a whole day of running around. HAHA