Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Sunny, I just read back over your post and I wanted to say how sorry I am about Daisy! I know how difficult it is to lose a pet and they become so much a part of the family! It is so difficult! I extend my prayers and well wishes to you and your family! :think

Sunshine;

I too am so sorry to hear about your Pet passing away.. How aweful... I have two Jack Russell terriers and I almost cryed when I read that post.

They are JUST LIKE your CHILDREN and the loss is significant.

You have my heart felt sympathies... HUG your other pouchie extra hard tonight (((hugs)))

Peaches

1bigwdy

Alesha

AppleBlossom

AshRae84

AZA

becky42

BETTYB

Biggest Loser

BlooEyez

bluebike

BlueEyedBaby

Bluehen95

bostonchic

Brandy

BreadLady

Breezyrn70

Brumbie06

Caolin

Car

cate54

cazulay

chimboree26

Chris45

citygirlnks

Dibaby

dieka32

Dini

DLW

dmtjet

DonHoll1

edith5257

FELICIA17

forgve70x7

Frustrated

GeGe

GeorgiaGirl

gladster12

Holly Sue

icybreeze

Iluvmyboys

IMFine

IndioGirl55

itzonlyme

jackie506

james2539

jamieb63640

janiee

jdhj861jr

Jeanniepenini

jennyl

jfk

jnkntrnk

Julybander

Kassie

Kathybad

kcorbin

Kristin07

LAEXGORDITA

lainy

LaNalga

laurend

lindaa

lornajh

Lynette617

malaura

mango24

marcyinak

Maryjo

molly5

mommyof2

Ms Yackie

ms925

MsPris

nevadaspirit

NewCC

nurse76

only4me

OnMyWay07

Patti C

peaches9

penny2

phyllser

princesswillow

reconciler

ReneeMarie

ribearty

Roc

sarujah

SD Chick

sddragonfly

sebsternooni

shannon9227

ShannonRT

silntwhispers

Snaggletooth

ssankofa73

sunshine6855

sunshinesonya

Susa

TENILLE

Tina08

Tinkerbell77

tmeyer66

trystelle

unruhlyhd

vipertireswife

wrangler054

yummieT

_Becca

I think this is the July Bandsters list! Should be everyone that has posted on this site! I don't know if there is another one or not, but this is the one that I have been keeping track of! Hope this helps! (and I hope it doesn't mess up the message board! Everytime I cut/paste, it does goofy things, lol!):confused:

Hi everyone

I was away for awhile because my computer monitor conked out but I have a new 1 now so I'm back. I hope everyone is doing well.

Walking record

45 minutes around the neighborhood. It felt good today.

Jeanie, this is the first time in weeks since we've both been online at the same time!!! Yeah. Are you all set for school on Wed? Sounds like you must be by now.

Jesse has one week left of day camp before he starts back to school the day after labour day. He keeps asking if he has school yet. I take that as a good sign. He gets a new teacher this year, which is a man. This is the first new teacher he's had in 4 years. I'm hoping it will help push him a bit more outside of his comfort zone to learn a bit more.

Well its official. My daughter's adoption court date is set for Sept. 14th. We heard from our case worker that we made it on the court schedule. Finally, 1-1/2 years after bringing her into our home we can make it official. We are so excited!!! We've invited our family to the court appearance and then we're throwing a big party to Celebrate.< /p>

We can show off the new kitchen at the same time. It's finally done (except for the light fixture).

Still anxiously awaiting my first fill... need it big time.

WOW, slow day around here. Everyone seems to be back to their pre bandster life, which is a very good thing indeed.

lunch was good, we went to Perkins. My mom and I split an omlet, well she had more, but at least I didn't have to bring any home. Anyway, we went back to her house for a bit and then came home.

Did anyone see the Georgia/Japan Little League World Series game. It was great game, and went into 2 extra innings.

Sunny, your baby girl is 21 today. How great is that. Hope you have a great day and a fun cookout.

Dmtjet, isn't your butt hurting from the motorcycle yet, LOL!!! You love to ride don't you. Sounds like you go everywhere on it, just like I use to.

Well, I'm heading to watch Big Brother, and then off to bed, so everyone enjoy their evening, and I'll check in tomorrow.

G'nite all.

Lynette, Glad you had a nice day with your mom! I love omelettes! eggs really seem to go down well and I don't have much trouble with them. Now, chicken is another story! LOL ... and turkey! Yikes, both have got me a few times ... hopefully, I will learn. Does seem if I dip them in mayo or ranch dressing or gravy or whatever, that they don't cause as much of a problem, but man when they do, OUCH!!!!:faint:

Oh, and I was curious ... what was Hunter expected to do for his pre-school exam? Seems to be much more indepth than ours! So glad everything worked out! Keep us posted as to how things are going with him! He is such a cutie!

Where is everyone else? MIA!!!! Gee, hard to catch anyone nowadays!!!:confused:

Sunny, hope things are getting a little better for you! I know how hard it is to lose a pet and it takes a lot of time to recover! We are thinking of you! Hope your baby's birthday was special!!!! :clap2:

Dini, hope vacation is going wonderfully and that you have great stories to tell us about!

Chim, hope you are doing well! Work, work, work!

Kathy, hope all is well with you and your family! Miss chatting with you! Hope to hear from you soon!

I do enjoy riding the bike and never would have thought I would! Still, amazes me that when I was 50 pounds less, I thought I was too big, lol!!! Who knows what makes the difference, has to be in the brain, lol! My aunt says I'm living like I'm already a thin person, lol! Well, whatever it is, I am enjoying it! lol:whoo:

Missing everyone and not getting on as much lately! School Inservices the next two days and tons and tons of paperwork!!!:cry Hate the paperwork, love the kids, but could do without the paperwork!!! ... but do miss everyone here and will make an effort to check in now and again! Sure hope everyone is doing well! ;)

Jeanie, this is the first time in weeks since we've both been online at the same time!!! Yeah. Are you all set for school on Wed? Sounds like you must be by now.

Jesse has one week left of day camp before he starts back to school the day after labour day. He keeps asking if he has school yet. I take that as a good sign. He gets a new teacher this year, which is a man. This is the first new teacher he's had in 4 years. I'm hoping it will help push him a bit more outside of his comfort zone to learn a bit more.

Well its official. My daughter's adoption court date is set for Sept. 14th. We heard from our case worker that we made it on the court schedule. Finally, 1-1/2 years after bringing her into our home we can make it official. We are so excited!!! We've invited our family to the court appearance and then we're throwing a big party to Celebrate.< /p>

We can show off the new kitchen at the same time. It's finally done (except for the light fixture).

Still anxiously awaiting my first fill... need it big time.

Kathy, Wonderful news all the way around! I was just going to sign off, thinking nobody was on here, lol! I am soooo happy for you! Sounds like Jesse is ready to start back to school and your little girl will finally "officially" be yours!!! Wonderful news!!!!!!!!:whoo:

Hi, all!

We're having a busy weekend. We've sort of "moved in" to our oldest daughter's house to "babysit" our 17 yr old granddaughter... I know, like trying to nail Jello to a tree!! Anyway, I hope we are offering some degree of supervision while our daughter & son-in-law spend 10 days in Hawaii celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary. One of the perks was we got to use their Seahawks season passes to go to the pre-season game with Minnesota last night. What a trip~! I love going to those games! Today we're babysitting at the other end of the spectrum... our three youngest grandchildren, while Mom & Dad enjoy a movie to Celebrate Dad's birthday tomorrow. Don't know which is the biggest challenge... the 17 yr old or three 5yrs & under! Grandpa just plunked them in front of the TV for their "night time TV" before bed so its finally quiet for a minute or two!

Anyway, soon we'll be heading back north to see what the other kid is up to! Think she's at the fair with her boyfriend.

We went out to lunch after church and on our way here and I don't think I made a very good choice as my tummy has felt unsettled since. I picked Shrimp egg Foo Yung and think it was a little too greasy. Thought I made a good choice at the football game last night, but it made me a little uncomfortable too... crab cake topped with a little shrimp louie.

I'm afraid I may have done some damage to my progress this weekend! Tomorrow will be better.

Hope you all have had an enjoyable weekend. I'm jealous of Dini off to Italy! Hope she has a great vacation!

I'm away from my home computer and my fast connection, so I'll get on here whenever I can and try to catch up. Truly miss you all when I'm unable to do that!

Hi everyone

I was away for awhile because my computer monitor conked out but I have a new 1 now so I'm back. I hope everyone is doing well.

Walking record

45 minutes around the neighborhood. It felt good today.

Welcome Back! Hey, we all have had the computer issues, lol! I guess we smoked them and burned them up on this message board, lol!!! Glad you are back online! It took me 6 weeks to get the repairman to finally get it right with mine and the warranty company!!!! Then takes another week to get everything on the computer back up and running, lol!!!:)

Kathy, the fills do help! I am finding I definitely can't eat as much and that is good! Today I had about 1/2 cup of scrambled eggs and a fourth of a slice of toast for Breakfast, 1/2 cup of roast beef/gravy and 1/2 c. mashed potatoes/gravy for lunch, then 1/2 chicken breast and 1/2 c. baked Beans for supper and I couldn't have ate another bite! :)

We're having a busy weekend. We've sort of "moved in" to our oldest daughter's house to "babysit" our 17 yr old granddaughter... I know, like trying to nail Jello to a tree!!

Phyllser, loved the comparison! How cute! Sounds like you really enjoy your grandchildren! That is awesome! You and the kids will have wonderful memories of the time you spend together! They grow up quickly!!! Enjoy every moment!

Kathy, thought I caught you before you signed off, but apparently not! Have a wonderful week and hope to chat real soon! Bye for now!:notagree

Hey gang! I've missed ya'll!!! Talk about computer problems...my internet isn't working at home. Not sure what's going on w/it, but I can't connect. So annoying when that happens. I'm here at my parents' house tonight.

Things certainly have been quiet. Everyone has gotten back to 'normal' life, I guess.

CitygirlinKS, welcome!!! This is an awesome group! Feel free to ask away/chime in.

Kathy, congrats on the date! You and your family must be thrilled!

Lynette, how are you doing? Sounds like you had a good lunch w/your mom. We used to have Perkins here, but they're gone now.

Auntie Phyll, wow. Sounds like ya'll will have your hands full! LOL. And a football game - what fun!!!

Dini, hope you're having fun in Italy. We're missing you! I'm so jealous!

Hello, Jeannie, SSanka, Kathybad, Laurend, Peaches, Sunny, ShannonRT, Janiee, Only4Me, and everyone else. I was just typing on the top of my head! Keep up the great work!!! Remember, we're gonna be Hottie Jalotties by New Years!!!!!

Sorry Jeanie, I had to go put Jesse to bed... too bad I missed you.

Anyways, here's a recent picture of us while we were at camp a few weekends ago.

post-220980-13813135445753_thumb.jpg

Just so you know...someone else said this earlier, but just an update...

We're still in the TOP 5 VIEWED THREADS on all of LapBandTalk.com!!!! Our thread has been viewed over 51,000 times!!!!

To see it, go to the LBT's homepage and scroll all the way to the bottom. You'll see it there.

Such a great group we are!!!! Love you guys!!!

Aww Kathy! Look at your beautiful family! I love your little girl. I still think it's so neat how much you 2 favor! I can't wait until I can have a family of my own. No husband, yet, so guess I'll just have to keep waiting.