Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Chim and Lynette- yes, I am planning on giving tons of stuff away, but I still have to go thru it all and decide what stays and what goes. Also I am going to put seasonal items in tubs in my parents' garage, because mine of course is super full. But there are a lot of things bought with district money that must stay in the classroom. I have my job cut out for me that's for sure.

Forgve- I know it's very frustating to see the scale going up, but there are a lot of factors to consider and Aunt Flo is a big differential. Just hang in there doing a good job like you have been, and the scale will reflect that in a few days.

Shannon- I am glad to hear you have a nice work enviroment also. That's awesome!

Hi All,

I saw the doctor today and had my staples removed....that felt so good to get rid of them. He said I could start mushy stuff. For dinner I had 3T chicken, 1T carrots 1T mashed potatoe. It was like a feast LOL. I am so full.

I am excited about getting back to work! I hope everyone has a great night.

ShannonRT-We were banded the same day---Welcome

Chimboree-Yea for you with the obesity walk. I would love to sponsor you. PM me!

Lynette-What a wonderful welcome at work. You must be very well loved and respected. Kudos for the excellent review!--I bought the protien powder from Walmart. I bought vanilla- not to good alone but then I tried mixing it with orange chrysal light....Creamsicle!!! it was not bad.

Kathy- I made the pumpkin Soup for dinner tonight. I was so warm and creamy and just lovely.. I really enjoyed it. Very satisfying!!

Frustrated-my food tv buddie!-- made a recipe of the Barefoot Contessa for my husband tonight. It so easy and he loved it. What a nice presentation!!---Killed me to do it and not be able to taste it, but my time will come!!!

Laurend- Yea for your Air Conditioning. If I had to live without that I would go crazy!!!

Casulay- Sorry about your frustrated first day. Seems like you have a plan and things will come together.

Forgive-Sorry about how you are feeling. Remember we are in this for the long haul. Things will turn around and you will see that scale move in the right direction. Keep following your meal plans and you will see results.

Shannon9227- Yea 10 lbs!!!!

Cate- your dinner sounds like a feast to me.

As for me, I called the Dr. Office about the black and blue port from my sneezing fit....very noramal......Also, the pain in the chest I am feeling sound like esophogeal spasms. I am probably drinking to fast. The PA said to drink no more that a 1/2 tsp at a time. So I went out and bought a baby spoon and drank my shakes like that!! Had a better day but meals were painful.

As for me, I called the Dr. Office about the black and blue port from my sneezing fit....very noramal......Also, the pain in the chest I am feeling sound like esophogeal spasms. I am probably drinking to fast. The PA said to drink no more that a 1/2 tsp at a time. So I went out and bought a baby spoon and drank my shakes like that!! Had a better day but meals were painful.

Isn't it such a relief to hear that s'thing you're experiencing is normal??? :) And as far as drinking too fast, I find myself now getting ahead of myself. At first, I was doing really well just sipping. I guess I'm getting too comfortable. Time for me to be mindful again.

Chim, I would love to sponsor you also, pm me the info when you are ready! Have you tried "Flylady" for help with the overwhelming room? She's great, not a preachy organized person. FlyLady.net: Your personal online coach to help you gain control of your house and home Her web-site is getting a little cluttered, but find the intro type stuff if you don't know her. I am spending my extra (b/c of less eating!) time doing some de-cluttering. Makes me feel so accomplished and keeps me occupied when I get a bit hungry! Just a thought! CC

Caolin - trust me...the Doritos are pulverised before they are swallowed (boy, that looks like it's misspelled...oh well)! Cheetos go down easy too....I just eat them VERY slow - suck off all the cheese then chew, chew, chew....since it takes so long I only eat about 1/2 cup (and I don't do this all the time, but its a nice treat).

Chim - no "Walk for Anything" here...there are some crazy people who do some long distance runs...and there seems to be some insance race every week here. Now, why did we move here?

Lynette - yeah, you get a nice 'ol sign and I get...."where's my dinner? " and "see you in a few days"....the irony!

I managed to get motivated and go for a long walk with my daughter...I was cold when I left and wore a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and windbreaker...when I got home I needed a bathing suit! At least I broke a sweat!

I managed to get motivated and go for a long walk with my daughter...I was cold when I left and wore a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and windbreaker...when I got home I needed a bathing suit! At least I broke a sweat!

Go Marcy, go Marcy! I just had a 30 min walk myself- on my lunchbreak. I feel great!

I was just sitting here thinking...I hope I haven't offended anyone by posting that I'm doing this walk. I didn't do it intending to make anyone feel like they had to sponsor or donate! I am soooo not like that.

I just started feeling funny about it.

I really just wanted to let you guys know that I signed up to do it...and that I was excited about it.

Okay...

Hi Everyone!

Today was a good day. I walked for 38 minutes (yes, I count every minute!! lol) around the neighborhood and sweated off hopefully at least a pound. Later in the evening I blended 1 cup of campbells turkey pot pie Soup with 1 serving of 2% milk cottage cheese with a hand mixer and oh my lawd!!! I was in heaven. It was the best soup I've ever had and when I counted up the Protein it came out to 30% of the protein I needed for the day. It was rich and delicious. Win win situation ya'll, lol.

hi Chim.

You're post about doing the walk didn't phase me 1 bit. Actually, it gave me the idea to ask my sorority chapter to start training in September for the local Breast Cancer walk in October. I only try to take everyone's posts as inspiration and yours did the trick for me.

Just checking in for a moment! Think I got caught up!

Laurend, so glad you got your AC fixed!!! Not a good time to be without one! I would die, if I didn't have mine!!!!!!!!!! I do not tolerate the heat very well!

Lynette, Sooooo sweet how your co-workers made you feel important and missed! That is what is all about! Sure makes the working thing much more tolerable! Hunter probably didn't want to nap, because he missed his mommy! He just wanted to spend some more time with you, lol! I remember those days all too well, but they are gone too quickly also! I am sure he was just excited to see you!

Dini, Sure sounds like you may be a bit overfilled! Be careful, Girl, and if you need a slight unfill, may be better! I know my doc said he considers being too restricted to be an emergency and he will get you in immediately, however, he said too little restriction he considers to be something that is tolerable (of course!!! LOL)

Nice you and Adam are able to talk! I wish you the best with that situation! There must be something there as you two seemed to be drawn to each other! ... and Italy ... sounds awesome! When is that trip? I know it is soon! You have to be getting soooo psyched! Are you going alone or with friends? Whatever it will be GREAT!!!!

Chim, Sounds like you are doing terrific! Glad to hear it!

Sunny, How you been, Girl? Hope well!

Kathy, Enjoying vacation? You seem to be quite busy these days!!! Hope all is going well!

Icybreeze, Haven't seen you on for awhile!!!! Where you been????

Cazulay, nothing but sympathy from me, Girl!!!! I can only imagine what you are left with!! I am sure it will be quite an undertaking to clear out things that someone has accumulated for 25 years!!!!!! I have seen some of the rooms that are left when someone retires and they aren't pretty!!!! There is sooooo much! I went in to my room today and had my DH move furniture and boxes for me, so at least that is done and when I can go and actually work, things will be for the most part where they belong! I have been putting it off since the surgery is still fresh, but can't put it off much longer! It is overwhelming even on a good day!!!! I am always relieved when the room is ready to go! Plus, I teach K4 and I have soooo many toys and extras!!! There are boxes and boxes of stuff! What grade/subjects do you teach again? I know you probably said, but my memory is slipping, lol!

My DH is on vacation this week, so not sure how much I will be able to check in, but will try to do it at least a little! Seems like we are slacking a little, not near as many posts these days and find the evenings to be short on people to chat to!!!! Good sign I suppose, because that means we are all out and about and feeling for the most part, very well!!!! Yeah, for us!!!:whoo:

I was just sitting here thinking...I hope I haven't offended anyone by posting that I'm doing this walk. I didn't do it intending to make anyone feel like they had to sponsor or donate! I am soooo not like that.

I just started feeling funny about it.

I really just wanted to let you guys know that I signed up to do it...and that I was excited about it.

Okay...

Chim, You should be excited! That is awesome that you want to do it!!! You should be proud that you signed up!!! We are proud of you!:whoo:

Caolin - trust me...the Doritos are pulverised before they are swallowed (boy, that looks like it's misspelled...oh well)! Cheetos go down easy too....I just eat them VERY slow - suck off all the cheese then chew, chew, chew....since it takes so long I only eat about 1/2 cup (and I don't do this all the time, but its a nice treat).

Chim - no "Walk for Anything" here...there are some crazy people who do some long distance runs...and there seems to be some insance race every week here. Now, why did we move here?

Lynette - yeah, you get a nice 'ol sign and I get...."where's my dinner? " and "see you in a few days"....the irony!

Marcy,

WE Love You!!!

(Here's your sign, lol!!!!!!!):):):P:):D:):):):):)