Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

How cool is that???? You can see your the changes you are working on in your last post!!!!! Never noticed that before!!! You can see your changes! How neat is that?????

MsPris, I am so sorry. :D I know you're feelings and emotions are probably a little crazy right now. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Maybe once you're healed, you may still be able to get the band. But for now, just concentrate on getting better. Are you in pain?

You are certainly handling this very well. And absolutely we want you to stay! We are here for each other. We'll help you through this time.

LOOKS GREAT!!!! You are Dini's Aunt!!!!! While you were changing your signature, all the changes were in your post, like everything! I wonder how that works????? Too cool! Well, have to get off for awhile, my man just came home and he will think this is all I did all day!!!! YIKES! I will check back later! Bye, Sis!!!!

We haven't heard from Dini today?? And I wonder how IndioGirl is doing. Who else that was banded this week have we not heard from yet??

A guy in the chat room had some real good articles to share last night. He said that anyone who would like email copies, send him an email with "lapband" in the subject line. One is a 12 yr study, the other just a good explanation of the surgery. tomander@rogers.com

Sheelagh, sorry you're not getting the support you'd like from your docs/staff. Certainly ask away! We're here for ya. If we don't know the answer, we'll find it. :hug:

Jeanie, too cute. Can I take him home w/me??? :D

Mango, Lynette beat me to it. Yep, I think you're talking bout the AP band. And the invisible thing, I bet he woulda had the dumbest look on his face. Woulda been great! LOL.

Laurend, Aren't you the busy little bee???? Goodness! You are certainly on the go, but it's great b/c you're up to it. I had to crack up about your dad. People just don't know what to do w/themselves sometimes. You may have to just tell him you've got it under control. Like Jeanie said, you're following docs orders.

AppleBlossom, yep! Time is drawing near and I am sooo ready.

BettyB, we're band sisters!!! 7/25 is my big day, too. Welcome. This is an awesome group.:eek:

Sunny, yes m'am! I am SUPER EXCITED!! I am pumped! :whoo:

I wanna sing from the mountaintops!!!! :sing:

dmtjet, sis, I didn't know it showed while I was working on it. How cool! Good night. Have a good evening.

Hi Phyl. Everything going well? I loved your pics. I wonder about Indiogirl too. I haven't seen anything from her in a while. Danny, too.

We haven't heard from Dini today?? And I wonder how IndioGirl is doing. Who else that was banded this week have we not heard from yet??

A guy in the chat room had some real good articles to share last night. He said that anyone who would like email copies, send him an email with "lapband" in the subject line. One is a 12 yr study, the other just a good explanation of the surgery. tomander@rogers.com

Auntie Phyll, How are you? Thank you so much for the email address. I'm gonna shoot him an email now.

And no, we haven't seen Dini, IndioGirl, DarLaur, SweetJephy, RRKeithsGirl, Ckbw, Dancing2, Replicatr, and LaNalga.

I'm checking to see who else we haven't heard from yet.

Hey everyone. The surgery went great. I was taken back about 9:15 and was in my room around 12:30-1:00.

The doc said there were no problems or complications. He put in a 10cc band. After the operation, the pain medication wasn't working but then once the gave me a little morphine - well lets just say I was happy. All the nurses, doctors, everyone was great and so nice. After surgery, it took me forever to pee, I only went 3 times until midnight, then it was every hour and a half I was calling a nurse to unplug me so I could go to the bathroom.

I'm sore but it's not bad. I slept this afternoon, but I've also walked around the house and because it's so hot, I rode my stationary bike twice. The doc said I could ride it as long as I didn't over due it.

I'm a little warm, temp 98.8 - same temp that I was when I left the hospital. I've taken some chewable tylenol and I've drank some broth w/protien mix as well as drinking my crystal light.

Here's a couple of pics of my port incision. I feel a little bloated from the gas but it's slowly working it's way out.

?action=view&current=0719071830.jpg

?action=view&current=0719071829.jpg

I hope everyone else who had their surgery yesterday is doing well.

Hello all my lovely ladies/ odd men!!!!

hey all I've just been catching up on all the post all 127 of them!!

wow that had never happened b4 that i miss so meny. must admit i didn't like feeling out of the family!!

MePris, I hope your well well? I'm in shock at how calm you are, that shows a wonderful person. how are you feeling, although you did not get the band you still had major surgery.

Congratulations of DMTJET your nephew is a little dote. Handson little fellow. oH AND I LOVED YOUR SHOUT OUT FOR ME. I FELT LOVED!!!

Aunti Sunny how you doing? We never seem to catch on another!!! I totally agree that all work no play makes Dini, a boring girl!!

Chimboree i'm trying to find where Sheelagh post, were she hasn't had support where is it. we have the same doc i can help her. how are you doing anyways. UR TIME IS SOON ENOUGHT!!!

Aunti Phly, Are you well today? any more lovely pics for us?

Lynette girlfriend 17lb look at you. now stopping you is thee!!! well done

gold star

Kathy, how you doing, feels like i havn't talked to you in ages....

Ok so today i got my tickets for Italy, I can't wait!!!! 27th Aug for 6 days. Adam is comming alone too!! I was shocked when he said he's come. i was going to go over in the start of aug aswel but i dont want anyone to see me b4 i loose another at least 10lbs. 15th would be super. all my family are in italy except my two brothers so it ill be hard work loosing it but i'm totally up for the challange. did i tell you all about my ironing, the one i was supose to do last night well its still not done i feel asleep as i was about to get up to do it. i'm looking at it right now!!!! ah well maybe Adam will do it !! (maybe pigs fly)

hows everyone i missed out??

Wrangler - Glad all went well, congrats.

Ms. Pris - I'm so sorry, but I also believe things happen for a reason.

This mishap could have saved you from something. God only knows.

Wrangler, welcome back. Glad to hear you are doing well. Didn't get to see the pics yet, my computer is taking a while so I'll try again tomorrow.

Dini, What's up babes. Adam actually agreed to go with you huh. Maybe he's trying? Hopefully, for Anna's sake. Hope you don't mind, I can't ever seem to get her name spelled right. What a precious little smile she has, and those little cheeks, you just want to pinch them up like a gramdma would.

Hey Mango, did you get to check out the AP Band pics yet? Pretty cool. From what I understand they just had a medical conference at the end of June when they officially released the band. I know some Dr. were given a few to try on patients before June. I guess it just depended on who you knewor something like that. Anyway, it's cool you're getting one. I asked my Dr. about it and he said they both are good bands and both willwork well

I know Lynette, Her cheeks are propper baby cubby things!! how you been its like forever i've been talk to you too xx

Wrangler, welcome back and doing so well, too. You know, my surg is in a week and I have decided I shouldn't look at any more pics of incisions...made me shiver..:D

Dini girl, I am here and so you. Miracle of miracles. How exciting!!! Going to Italy for 6 days. You will be soooooo HOT! Glad to know Adam is going too. Seems he may be trying to make an effort. Give Annafrancesca a hug from Aunty Sunny :eek:

I have my pre op work today. Only a week to go!!!:clap2:

Sunny, I'll give her a big hug from her Aunti Sunny in the morning, mind you its 2.35 here i really need to be hitting the sack!!! wow 1 week. that came running!!!!