Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

G'nite all, I'm heading to bed. I missed my nap today, had to do some cleaning up. This 3 year old wants to have every toy out, all the time, even if he can only paly with one at a time!!! Never ending, but wouldn't change it for the world!!!!

Gnite Lynette! :notagree

hey everyone,

i'm gonna hit the sack! its so hard keeping up with you guys. This time Difference and the fact i work nights is killing me. Anyways i will talk to you all tomorrow.

night night, sweet sweet dreams

big kiss to you all xx

ah Lynette i told you i'd feel stupid!!!

Good night, Lynette!!!! No, enjoy every minute with that little one! They grow up way too quickly!!!!!! He is such a cutie!!!

Sunny, I know what you mean! It really isn't as bad as you may imagine!

Dini, Hugs from Cyber Grammy for Annafrencesca!!!!! SHE is such a dollbaby!!!! Night Kid!!!!! sleep tight!!! Night from Cyber Mama!!!

Night mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh hehe hehe

Well, All, gonna scoot! My youngest is home from work and I have to relinquish the computer! Hope to catch everyone tomorrow!!!! Night!:notagree

Yeah, Laurend, I have had a few people do that already too! I don't like it much and have told them that I am following my doctor's orders. It seems to refocus them! I don't know why people always think you need their two cents! We didn't ask for it!!! I know most people mean well, but I don't tell them what to eat or how to eat it! I am a big girl and I really think I can handle it on my own. Besides, when someone tells me what to do, I tend to the exact opposite!!!! I do have a stubborn streak!
I'll have to that to my dad the next time he opens his mouth, the "I don't tell you what to eat or how to eat" part, anyway.

Laurend, So I don't forget ... 253 for me this week! I doubt I will go any further by tomorrow, lol!faint.gif

Gotcha! I'll get that updated tomorrow!
Laurend, hope you have a great vacation. If your doing the spread sheet tonight, put me down for 215, I'm down 17 lbs.Yeah.

Glad to hear your post-op appointment went well. Where abouts are you in KY?

I'll put that down for your update! I forgot to email myself the spreadsheet before I came back up to Kentucky, so it's still on my parents' computer, but I'll update it when I get back tomorrow.

I live in Richmond, which is about 20 minutes south of Lexington on I-75.

Laurend, you are a traveling girl...happy.gif Went for preop and had gained 4 pounds. I think it is the last supper mentality. So put me down for 284...

Have a great vacation!!!

Thanks! I'll update your entry tomorrow!

Laurend, Aren't you the busy little bee???? Goodness! You are certainly on the go, but it's great b/c you're up to it. I had to crack up about your dad. People just don't know what to do w/themselves sometimes. You may have to just tell him you've got it under control. Like Jeanie said, you're following docs orders.

I try to tell myself that he's just trying to look out for me, but it's hard. My parents took it upon themselves to inform every single person they know that I had surgery. Even the hairdresser knows, for Pete's sake. Everyone asks me how I'm doing, how much I've lost, and most irritatingly, asks me "Are you supposed to be eating that?". I'm about to scream.

You know what's making this day absolutely perfect? When I got back up here to my apartment, I found out that my air conditioning is apparently on the fritz. The auto setting for the fan won't work. I can get it to come on initially when I turn the air on, but once it shuts itself off, it won't come back on. I had set the temperature at 78 when I left several weeks ago, but when I got back today, it was about 87 degrees in my apartment. I don't have time to have my landlord come look at it, so I am just going to have to leave the fan going full-time while I'm here and turn off the unit entirely while I'm gone.

Hi all-was suposed to get banded in Aug but got it changed to July 27th! I'm excided, and scared at the same time. I love all the encouraging posts. Good luck to all of you!- Pam

Well day two is nearing the end. Taking a shower today was an experience in itself and whew did it make me tired!

Chimboree26~ I am doing alright, just sore and tired. Been up and down my stairs once today which I was told would be horrible, but it wasn't too bad, just went slowly. Everything isn't nearly as bad as I antisipated which is a big relief.

I am glad to be back on here so quickly!

MsPris~I am so sorry to hear about the problems that occured during your surgery. I must agree that everything does happen for a reason even though sometimes we don't know what is. Good luck to you and keep your spirits up.

dmtjet~ your nephew is gorgeous. Congrats again!

Well I am off to bed, might try sleeping in bed tonight. I'll let ya'll know how it went in the morning. Good luck to all Fridays bandsters.

weight.png