Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February Sleevers

Oh ok

Congratulations ????

My nutritionist told me last Monday my surgery will probably be mid February. I am so ready to have it now. I go for my 6th weigh in (mandatory 6 months weight loss program) on January 21st; she told me at that time we will discuss my pre-op diet.

I just got my insurance approval but I will not get my date until 2/3.... So anxious!

Just got a call today that they moved my clearance appt up to next Friday! I know it's only a couple of days but it's still so exciting!

I'm scheduled for Feb 9th in New Jersey and Dr. Vincent Iannace is my doctor!

I have started buying my supplies for after my surgery, this is what I have so far (from my doctor's list):

Gauze Bandages and paper tape

gas-x strips

more Water for my CPAP machine

Vitamins B-12, C, D, Multivitamin, Calcium - all chewable or dissolvable.

I have yet to buy foods, because my kids will eat and drink it all.

I want to buy another bedside table, because mine has a broken drawer and I am tired of the clutter. I feel like I am nesting. Is anyone else nesting?

Here is a sheet which, if you choose to participate, can list all of our surgery dates and progress.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aVqpjHKQORE5adLPPEnRC50R5jbjZpgNWkGTZDGePWk/edit?usp=sharing

This is only open to those with the link. Just add your information. Do not put anything in column D, it will auto calculate.

Then, as you lose weight, you can go in and edit your weight loss by putting a new number in column C.

Remember to put either a minus sign in front of the number in column C or put the number in parenthesis: -265 or (265). This makes the number subtract.

Jana

Great idea Jana64! I signed up on the spreadsheet, it will be fun to see how this all goes.

Here is a sheet which, if you choose to participate, can list all of our surgery dates and progress.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aVqpjHKQORE5adLPPEnRC50R5jbjZpgNWkGTZDGePWk/edit?usp=sharing

This is only open to those with the link. Just add your information. Do not put anything in column D, it will auto calculate.

Then, as you lose weight, you can go in and edit your weight loss by putting a new number in column C.

Remember to put either a minus sign in front of the number in column C or put the number in parenthesis: -265 or (265). This makes the number subtract.

Jana

Does this work for the iPad? Can't figure out how to put my info in and I'm usually pretty good at these things lol

ONE MONTH from today I will be leaving for Tijuana!! SOOO ready for this!

I am scheduled for feb 12,2014 in Mexico, Tijuania.

I am nervous as hell.

I am nervous mostly for after the and how I will work. I took from feb 12 till feb 26th off.

I stand all day but can sit from time to time on my own stool i am bringing.

I work as a veterinary receptionist and it is actually a hard job at times. having to go grab heavy food for clients run around and do this and that. and the hours are long.

My job is not understanding at all. I am more scared about that then the real matters at hand like the diet i need to starts jan 30th before surgery and eating afterwards!!

I have my Surgery Class, Meeting with Director of Bariatric Program at Hospital, Ultrasound and labs on January 22nd and then my psych eval on January 29th here at my local clinic. I think that counts as my FIFTH month so February would be my sixth month....so now I'm thinking I probably won't have surgery until March. But, here's hoping!!!

Edited by KatieD6982