Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Woe is me....

I'm tired of smiling and being cheerful today, so here's a fun new thread devoted to whining and complaining. Who can whine the best?

My back hurts, so do my ribs, feet, ankles, arthritic carpal tunnel hands, and I have a splitting headache.

I'm tired.

I want to eat gooey sweet crap.

My job is boring.

I miss my friends.

Hmmm... this is depressing me. It's not as fun as I thought it would be.

You are not alone..

I have a major sweet tooth here and am fighting it big time!

Benn kind of a downer day for me to Lisa..Hmmmmm...maybe we just all are having let down from such a nice weekend together. :)

You think I'm just suffering from Empty Nest Syndrome? I was really, really down today. I had my first fleeting thought of wanting to have my band removed. Not sure what's come over me. I tried watching TV but I fell asleep. I never, ever nap, yet here I am sleeping before 7pm?

I just had a glass of Soy chocolate Milk hoping to shut up the sweet cravings. I could never bring myself to try soy in fear of gagging, but the chocolate milk is something I really like.

Maybe I should delete the "woe is me thread" because it's such a bummer. Maybe I'll wake up with more sunshine in my head. Peace n' love.

I'm so sorry that you're feeling down. Sometimes it helps, just to get it out in the open.

As a woman, I love to bitch! Just get it out there and it makes it real and puts it in perspective. Sometimes I am amazed that I am griping about something so insignificant.

You, sweet Lisa, have had long duration stress and yet you manage to not only cope, but be friendly, funny, and helpful to all of us. I keep you in my prayers and thoughts hoping that you are blessed with a caring doctor who can properly diagnose and heal you.

It will get better, tomorrow the sun will shine.

Must be something in the air. MAJOR sweet tooth tonight as well. It doesn't help that I made my son some Peanut Butter chocolate oatmeal Cookies and he hasn't even touched them yet. What gives??? SIGH!!

Oh and Miss Lisa got the Palm Pilot today. HUGE THANKS. And a Big boink on the head coming since you elected to put some candy in the box as well. WENCH!!!

Love ya

I've been so busy at work and with the kids...this is the first time I'm sitting!

Lisa..everyone, Take a hot bath...with lots of bubbles and music.

go shopping

go to the beach/lake. Plan a trip, even if it's a small venture.

I like to lie on the ground in the sun...

and eat chocolate!

Hang in there, keep smiling

For 2 nights I've fallen asleep before 7pm. Banging headache & throbbing legs - weird.

But this morning I crawled out of bed, put on a new sweat suit (thanks, Michelle) and put on my headphones (thanks, Donali) and went for a walk (thanks to this exercise challenge.) My head is still cracking but I feel quite a bit better today.

Vera, I took Monday off work for "ME" time. I rode my Harley to the pet store, to the leather store (exchanged b-day gloves for smaller size) to the Avenue for undies, then to Palace Station for some solo R & R (Keno & Poker.) I refused to be mad at myself for losing a little money. I wish I could have a few more of those days. I wish I had a few spare days to lay around and catch up with the latest movies. I'm looking forward to Sunday, which is the day we meet our motorcycle people and go for long rides. I'm not ready for riding with the group, so I just sit on the back of my husband's bike and enjoy the day.

Then next week is my appointment with a surgeon, so hopefully he'll relieve some of my stress, too.

Thanks for all being here... the sun is starting to shine again!

Hello Miss Lisa girl,

Sorry you have been blue today. I have missed you all too. Vegas was such a magical time for me and I can truly say I had an absolute blast. I wish we weren't all so far apart. I had a busy long work day and then went to Water aerobics. Now I am about to go watch one of my few favorite sitcoms Survivor. I don't know why I love that show but I have watched it forever. I loved that Rupert fellow the last season.

I am glad you enjoy riding the motorcycle more than you thought you would. They are really cool looking. Do you feel comfortable letting Chris drive you around? I would be a paranoid freak. I have a hard enough time keeping my mouth shut when KC is driving a car. How is little Cloe? I really think something should be done about that situation. I know you don't want to play God or anything but you would feel terrible if something ever did happen to her and nobody had done nothing to change the situation. You and Chris should take the classes for foster care just for kicks. Maybe fostering to a special child is something you might consider some day (right time/place). My neices are caught in a precarious situation too but at least they are not abused, have two parents at home all the time (they refuse to keep jobs) and are well loved. If any of that ever changes though I would step in quickly.

Anyway, hope you wake up in a sun shiney mood tomorrow. At least you have warm sun shine there. We came back to Oregon and we felt totally unclimatized. I went and weighed in today after our vacation and only lost .2 lbs. NOT MUCH!!! Oh-well, It was vacation... I was mainly just happy I didn't gain after vacation. All of those yummy alcoholic drinks and road food.... Sigh... Well, chat later, Teresa:)

I'm feeling better today so maybe I have to delete this post! No more woe woe woe. I'll feel better next week when I (hopefully) get answers from the surgeon. I'm spending too much time on the boards so I should get some work done since today's Friday!

Well I cleaned all day so at least I don't have to whine about the dirty house for 10 minutes! I wish one of my neighbors would show up with a TV crew and one of those home improvement shows! That would rock!

the old song "my back hurts, my feet stink, and I don't

Love Jesus"..... don't recall who sang it....

"My head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love Jesus" -- Jimmy Buffett, of Margaritaville fame.

What's with the chocolate thing, everyone? I've had a major jones for days. Silhouettes low-fat chocolate ice cream bars & the Weight Watchers versions help; so do Atkins chocolate-mint candy . . . better for me than Ben & Jerry, I suppose, but I wish I were craving carrot sticks instead!

"but try a SMALL cup of foamy fresh carrot juice with a 1/2 fresh beet juiced with it....pure heaven!!!"

LOL! Should we have an anchovy hanging over the side of the glass for garnish??

Blech... never could (& I did try a time or two) bring myself to tolerate the flavor of beets.

Last night, I was at our local hobby lobby, and to my great dismay, they have out all of their seasonal christmas items... beautiful greenery's, shiny ornaments... and chocolate MINT HERSHEY'S KISSES... those ba$t@rds!! Don't they know that I'm still a new bandster and can't take the temptation of something I know will only be around for short time?

I bought a bag of course... just to prove my point you understand... a kind of protest...and ate a good half dozen before I knew what hit me. :sick

When I realized what I'd done, I stuck them under the nose of my kids, and they quickly disposed of them for me. I think they didn't even bother to unwrap them... inhaled them foil, flags, and all. I think it's a hereditary thing... :D

[quote name=PamRN and chocolate MINT HERSHEY'S KISSES...

I bought a bag of course...and ate a good half dozen before I knew what hit me. :sick

When I realized what I'd done' date=' I stuck them under the nose of my kids, and they quickly disposed of them for me. I think they didn't even bother to unwrap them... inhaled them foil, flags, and all. I think it's a hereditary thing... :D[/quote]

LOL LOL So, Pam, you're saying your kids got a good source of Fiber out of the deal? I LOVE the "it's a hereditary thing" . Hey, 6 kisses isn't going to destroy you! Just think, preband, you might have bought the store out.