Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"The Real Sleevers of Orange County" SUPPORT GROUP

It went well lost 20 lbs since the pre op diet and 2 1/2 weeks since surgery Im pretty excited. I will start walking next week when it hopefully gets cooler

It went well lost 20 lbs since the pre op diet and 2 1/2 weeks since surgery Im pretty excited. I will start walking next week when it hopefully gets cooler

Yay that's great! I know this Cali weather is ridiculous lol.

Do you go to their support meetings at that hospital for the surgery? I go every Monday, they start at 6:30pm until 8:30pm. They are absolutely wonderful!

HELLO EVERYONE IT LOOKS LIKE MY SURGERY DATE IS COMING UP NOV 20TH. WISH ME LUCK AND HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL! I JUST GOT MY P.C. WORKING.

Good luck on your surgery it will go by so fast Im a month out and I forgot all about the pain and pre op diet Im just waiting for the incisions to look better.

SO GLAD TO HEAR THIS ! I HOPE I DO JUST AS WELL...THANK YOU, CDENNEY123

Good luck on your surgery it will go by so fast Im a month out and I forgot all about the pain and pre op diet Im just waiting for the incisions to look better.

OK here is what alexsisv sent me ...I'll throw it out there: Tuesday, 12/2 at Corner Bakery in the Irvine Spectrum. 4:30. Anyone available?

I will be there....Bajagal (Diane)

bodyweight.png?ts=1417213882

Edited by bajagal101

Yay! Be there or be square. Lol

Yes I would like to go as well

Everyone is welcome. Just a bunch of folks hanging out. :-)

Hi All, I will do my best to be there, as I'm pushing hard to get everything done at work before my surgery on December 12th! I think I'll be able to make it, and will look forward to seeing you all there!

Hi folks - not doing so well today with throat pain and constriction. I'm not going to be able to meet up tonight. I'm sorry. :-(.

Feel Better soon

Hi all Not feeling to good tonight and will not be able to meet till next time...you all have a good meeting.

Did anyone make it? I wasn't able to get out of my office until after 8:00pm last night.