Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Am crying so hard. I can't deal with this Hair loss. I'll be bald in a month if this keeps up. Aaaaaahhhh!!! My scalp literally hurts.

I am so with you, mone was so stringy, I had lost about half my hair. I cut mine off today, feel pretty good about it, glad I own some hats.

post-217122-14238728894051_thumb.jpg

I am so with you, mone was so stringy, I had lost about half my hair. I cut mine off today, feel pretty good about it, glad I own some hats.

you look great still. My friends and family don't think it's a big deal but to me, I'm freaking out. post-234841-14238771836975_thumb.jpg

@@layknee its okay baby it will grow back. When I was going through my depression, I went a month without combing or washing my hair and when I finally combed it, I kid you not I lost about half the hair on my head. I chopped it off before surgery because I wanted it to grow along with my weight loss, now its grown but it is way thinner. My mom says I'm lucky I had a lot of hair to begin with but now its just thin and I'm like whatever. Today I had 65 percent of a snack wrap and I kind of dumped but it was worth it, I'm trying to eat more because I need energy to start working. I also had beef again and it was kool Beans with my pouch. I think I'm also getting used to dumping like it only last 30 to and hour so I'm okay with it. I'm starting kickboxing in 2 weeks to tone up and I'm also starting the gym in march, I hope I can get my arms to stop looking like jelly.

Friday meal plan

B- premier Protein chocolate 5oz

S- none

L- salad with cheese, chicken, ham cucumbers, cherry tomatoes sun flower seeds 1/2 cup

D- meat pizza toppings mozzarella no crust

S- nectarine 1/2 cup

6oz Protein shake with greek yogurt

15 weeks after RNY GBS

Oh my gosh Luna! If you would have said "I'm dumping!", the first thought I had and he would have to, was when Maya Rudolph ran out into the street in the movie Bridesmaids and 'dumped' in her wedding dress! He probably would have thought that you were trying not to crap in your pants! I was laughing when reading yours and Beni's stories. It's not funny when it's happening of course, but it's what we are all scared of, so it's kind of a comic relief for the tension we hold about eating when we are out of the house.

129 today!have not seen that since 1980. I have been working at this for 11 months almost, 50 preop, 46 postop. 4 more pounds to 100 gone. Can't believe it, thank you for all your support.

Here is my haircut day 2, the way I will wear it, don't do poofy. I am much more comfortable with it this way, and the adverse psychological effects from seeing all that hair coming out by handfuls.

post-217122-14239518275681_thumb.jpg

Edited by smiley922

I am so sorry your feeling frustrated and sad about your Hair loss. I've always used Nioxin products. And I added Biotin to my daily supplement routine. I hope this helps. Hang in there! You're gorgeous, intelligent and deserving to be your best!

meal plan today:

B: Isopure chocolate chip mint Protein (25 g) shake with 6 oz skim milk

S: 2.5 oz berry pomegranate lowfat yougurt.

L: 1.5 oz of roast steak

S: 1.5 oz deli sliced turkey & an hour later 1/2 Quest bar (smore's) so good arrived today in the mail first time to try a Quest bar.

D: probably string cheese

I have lost two more pounds. Down 96 pounds.

18 weeks post op.

Saturday meal plan

B- premier Protein chocolate shake 11oz

S- 1 1/2 cup popcorn

L- 2 California rolls sushi

D- rotisserie chicken 2oz ate too fast vomited most of it bleh!

S- ??

15 weeks after RNY GBS

Saw 50 shades of grey today!!! Can't wait for next one

Misstvb, I share your emotions! What a victory, and I know its more to go to become victorious! I started my weight loss crusade at 321. I weighed today at 234. 13lbs to 100lbs lost. Too surreal! Logically, I know im losing. I'm doing well in this transition, BUT I don't see it yet.. do you have those feelings?

Yes, I've yet to feel a difference. I think it will be one of those things where you wake up and look at yourself and say, "oh my, look at me, I did it".