Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any tips friends! I've had diarrhea since 5 AM this morning. Tried a smoothie for Breakfast. That went through me. Tried potato Soup for lunch. That went through. Tried some broth. ...that went through. I think I've gone 10-12 times. Got maybe 8oz of Water down and sipping on gatorade.

Are you feeling any better? What did you eat the night before? I had a problem similar the other day...I noticed it startedwhile I was on the treadmill at the gym lol. 5 times within 2 hrs, I finally gave up and left...then I tried grocery shopping. Not good lol. Idk what caused it, it was just so random! :unsure:

Oh I have the same issue. Drinking is easy for me but food is not my friend. My Protein is nowhere near its supposed to be. I can't handle meat or any lactose products. Protein shakes are a lost cause because I throw them up...in fact I now have a small GNC store on my counter of products I can't handle. So no working out for me. I can't wait till I can. I love kickboxing and it saddens me I'm not allowed yet. The struggles I'll subside and hopefully soon. Thank you for the compliment 33 lbs gone that I'll never see again!

Omg, I thought I was going crazy cuz I can't handle the Protein Shakes either...they make me so sick and so does the unflavored powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury :( I have to remind myself to eat, yet I could chug juice and Water all day. I've been eating Greek yogurt, but that's not enough protein unfortunately. What has your dr said?

I love the rubber band idea! !

I'm still wearing some of my clothes even though they're way too big. My incisions are still sore so I don't want to wear anything snug on my belly. Leggings would be comfy but I've never worn them. Pretty sure I'm too old for leggings, lol!

youre never to old for leggings with a tunic.

Hi!! I had my surgery on 10/27! About three weeks post op. Anyone feelin blue?

@@amylynns

I can hardly believe you have the exact opposite of my problem. I have not gone in 12 days. Doctor is involved. 4 packets of Miralax, 3 Peri-colace pills, 2 doses of Milk of magnesia, 2 bottles of Magnesium citrate and 1 fleet enema. NO LUCK.

I am in more pain now then any day past surgery. Don't even ask how I managed to drink 2 bottles of citrate. They burn all the way down and make me so nauseous. I told my medical team I was worried about Constipation before surgery and was told no worries, you don't go as often because you eat so little. It wasn't until day 5 that I started to worry. Now I'm in big trouble.

awwww beni I hope you'll be able to go soon. Have they tried the suppository. Or an Enema to loosen up what's impacted. There's also the digital route where they just go in and get the excrement.

Hi!! I had my surgery on 10/27! About three weeks post op. Anyone feelin blue?

yes. Complications made me super blue. I have the issue of not being able to drink liquid without pain and I am constantly fighting dehydration. I know make a icee of 8 Fluid ounces Water to 4 ounces juice now I'm up to 36+ ounces a day and feeling better about it. I've even lost my care as to whether I lose weight or not.

Jeez...I thought I was the only one. I, too, am not consuming enough food or Water. It feels like everything gets stuck. Smells of food make me nauseous. I feel super weak. And completely worried that I start work tomorrow. I hope that it gets better for you. Take care. Thanks for responding.

@@amylynns

I can hardly believe you have the exact opposite of my problem. I have not gone in 12 days. Doctor is involved. 4 packets of Miralax, 3 Peri-colace pills, 2 doses of Milk of magnesia, 2 bottles of Magnesium citrate and 1 fleet enema. NO LUCK.

I am in more pain now then any day past surgery. Don't even ask how I managed to drink 2 bottles of citrate. They burn all the way down and make me so nauseous. I told my medical team I was worried about Constipation before surgery and was told no worries, you don't go as often because you eat so little. It wasn't until day 5 that I started to worry. Now I'm in big trouble.

@ Beni jeezz! What the heck is going on? Has anyone taken any xrays? I hope you can find out what the heck is going on soon!

@@amylynns

Beni--what if there's a blockage??? You should have EMPTIED after taking all of that!!! I think they need to x-ray and then go in and remove it for you. My gosh friend, I cannot imagine how painful that has go to be!

Still no news. At this point I am afraid to go because I can't handle it.

The good news is by the time I go I'll lose 10 lbs , lol

Are you feeling any better? What did you eat the night before? I had a problem similar the other day...I noticed it startedwhile I was on the treadmill at the gym lol. 5 times within 2 hrs, I finally gave up and left...then I tried grocery shopping. Not good lol. Idk what caused it, it was just so random! :unsure:

I am. I was able to keep my dinner in last night. tuna and cottage cheese.

I wondered if it could be from the night before, but I figured it would have hit sooner than that. But maybe not.

We had gone out. I ordered tilapia and baked potato. I ate about 3 oz of the tilapia and 1/3 of the small baked potato. BUT....they included a little bowl of melted butter for the tilapia (gross). I didn't use any of it, but it had spilled on the plate and at least half of the fish was sitting in a pool of butter. I tried to eat the part that wasn't saturated in it. But maybe I got more of it than I figured? That's all I had. I'm surprised it made me pretty much sick from 5AM until 6PM.

Today has been good. Scrambled egg for Breakfast, Soup for lunch, (pureed a beef stew type soup). I'm having a mashed banana now and will be making some salmon later on.

All my meals are late today because my lazy butt slept until 10AM!! Oh my gosh it felt so good!!!!

Hurray hurray, I am free. 12 days is a personal record. I went. Gosh I must advise anyone post surgery to be very mindful of Constipation. It has been my worst complication and very painful. I will be taking Peri-Colace religiously everyday. As soon as I'm allowed I will take the insoluble Fiber

Hurray hurray, I am free. 12 days is a personal record. I went. Gosh I must advise anyone post surgery to be very mindful of Constipation. It has been my worst complication and very painful. I will be taking Peri-Colace religiously everyday. As soon as I'm allowed I will take the insoluble Fiber

im so happy for you, hopefully it wasn't too ... Ah... "Stressful?" ????

Hurray hurray, I am free. 12 days is a personal record. I went. Gosh I must advise anyone post surgery to be very mindful of Constipation. It has been my worst complication and very painful. I will be taking Peri-Colace religiously everyday. As soon as I'm allowed I will take the insoluble fiber

@@Beni oh thank goodness!