Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have to plan my Snacks. And only have healthy snacks, preportioned available. Carrots and celery are my anytime allowed snacks.

I wanna work from home! :)

Me too!

I wish I could get on at Apple....I have applied so many times

Powdered Peanut Butter with the fat removed. I add it to sugar free chocolate puddings and it tastes like a creamy Reese's Peanut Butter cup. I bought mine at Target.

Powdered Peanut Butter with the fat removed. I add it to sugar free chocolate puddings and it tastes like a creamy Reese's Peanut Butter cup. I bought mine at Target.

PB2 can work, but you HAVE to mix it with something-- if you try to add Water and use it by itself (as is recommended to have your PB but reduce caloric impact) it is SO NASTY. But mixed into shakes, puddings, etc. it can be quite good. :)

I love PB2 chocolate on apples...can't wait til I can add fruit back in my diet

I thought we could have peanuts? I like to snack on almonds. :)

I work at home, i understand perfectly.

Here is what i did to make it "better"

First, I moved upstairs. The office was on the first floor and i went out of my way to move everything up to the 2nd floor.

It forces me to be further away and actually have to consider getting up and walking down.

Second, I bring up my Water for the day, I fill a 30 ounce bottle first thing in the am. Take my yogurt or oatmeal for Breakfast, my drink and get on line by 9.

Third, around 10:30/11:00 - I plan a 15 minute break around this time, and go downstairs and grab my snack (cottage cheese, or cheese stick, or fruit) and refill my Water. I also grab about 10 almonds. This way if i do want a snack i have pre-measured amount and track/log it.

I make sure that i have no food at al in my office or near me unless it is for lunch/pre planned Snacks etc.

Oh I have PB2 the only issue is I hate peanut butter...lol with a passion

Oh I have PB2 the only issue is I hate peanut butter...lol with a passion

Don't beat yourself up over a few peanuts! If you can stick to a FEW peanuts, they are good for you and full of Protein, even though high in fat.

The PB2 is really good, as suggested by others. I love in in a shake made with 1/2 banana, chocolate Protein powder and 1 T PB2 with 1% milk (about a cup) or plain Greek yogurt. Just sipping on it will keep you satisfied.