Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is everyone NOT going to miss after sleeve?

OMG! and I thought I was the only one who sweats all the time! smh.. that is the FIRST thing I cannot wait to stop doing. It is so embarrassing to be so cute and cant look anyone in the store or anywhere else in face cuz i'm sweating profusely!!!!! ugh.

For some reason I sweat really bad in places where there are fluorescent lights. I don't know, but going to malls, schools, and other public places makes me super sweaty. I always feel like they need to kick up the A/C a notch, but then I realize I'm just fat, LOL!

~*~Heather~*~

I am also going to throw in-- I am NOT going to miss using a TON of lotion all the time. I feel like I use like a 1/2 cup in the morning because of all the surface area. Goal, maybe a few Tablespoons ;)

But I'm serious. A full body lotion job once per day (dry, cold climate for me) has me going through a large bottle of lotion about once per month.

I basically fund Oil of Olay.

Shizwiz, you crack me up! I'm glad you posted in here - for some reason I can't get into the January Sleevers page. Grrr. I'll keep trying but I may have to contact admin to figure out what the problem is. Hope all is well xx

@@Aussie chick Hehe thanks!

I was able to get into the page OK...you might try deleting your Cookies and going again. The other day I was having issues, too. I gave up after a bit and was able to get in fine about an hour later. Good luck! :)

@@emsgirl114 WOW! I thought I was the only one who did that!!!! Jeez, I cannot WAIT to not have that on my mind!

I'm not going to miss the feeling of walking into a room and thinking everyone is thinking about how fat I am.

I'm not going to miss being the fat friend.

I'm not going to miss being too self conscious to dance, feeling like people are laughing at me.

I'm not going to miss my weight being everyone's obvious go-to insult when shit hits the fan.

I'm not going to miss immediately taking down family pictures I've been tagged in on Facebook because of my bad self image.

I'm not going to miss my terrible asthma.

I'm not going to miss all my pants fitting on me like a rubber band fits around a marshmellow (lol)

I'm not going to miss the disgusting amount of guilt and disappointment I feel when I fail yet another diet.

I'm not going to miss the debilitating back, knee, and ankle pain I feel after a good day of hard work.

I'm not going to miss avoiding hanging out with friends, and making new friends, for fear of being judged by my weight.

I'm not going to miss wearing a sweater all year long because it's the only thing I'm comfortable wearing.

I can't wait until my outsides match my insides<3

I can't wait until I'm more than a pretty face.

I can't wait until my body doesn't have to lug around all this nonsense.

I cant wait until there's room between my body and the arm rests in movie theater seats.

I can't wait for cheek bones and collar bones!!! :]

I can't wait until I'm not judged for my waistline.

I can't wait to be able to take a bath, and still have room for more than just a couple cups of Water in the tub lol

I can't wait until my weight doesn't hold me back.

And I can't wait to see where this takes me. Let's do this damn thing ;)

I for sure will not miss being asked when I'm due and when I say I'm not being told well you look it

I will not miss CPAP. I will not miss taking blood pressure medication.

I will not miss trying to find short sleeve t-shirts that don't look like rubber bands around my arms.

I will not miss kankles.

I will not miss being at the doctors office getting weighed and having the nurse set the scale to 200 and having to tell her it needs to start at 250.

I will not miss the acrobatic feat of going through a turnstile.

I will not miss every pair of pants gapping in the back.

I will not miss the fear of waiting for the day that one of my kids friends saying something about their 'fat mom' and them be embarrassed of me being their mom.

I will not miss constantly feeling fat all the time around my skinny friends. Constantly worrying if someone is judging my weight.

I will not miss making excuses to my kids at waterparks and amusement parks because I'm afraid my hips won't fit. Only has to happen once to never want to experience that again.

I just graduated with my Masters'...in the ceremony, the graduates were sitting jam-packed close to each other. In the future, I won't miss my hips and butt spilling over my chair :/ Too bad I didn't accomplish weight loss before the Masters' so I could sit comfortably during the ceremony. Not to mention worry that my zipper was going to detonate lol.

The Scoop,wipe and sweat method of wiping my butt!

I will not miss my pants leaving button-and -thread imprints on my body. Ouch.post-233922-1420412987125_thumb.jpg

There's a method? Why wasn't I told?