Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

A charleston chew hot cocoa. I have had a hot cocoa before, but never this kind.

I got the cocoa, then went and did a corn maze. When I got back my cocoa was cooled. I did drink it faster than normal, but within 5 minutes, I needed stop ! and there was no waiting !

Big lesson. Even if you had it before, if it's a different brand, do it at home ! I was never so embarrassed in my life !

For those are you who are not on FB... this is my post yesterday. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME !!!! You don't want to go through this !

two things happened today. Foamies ... and the horrible.. absolutely horrible dumping syndrome. Let me tell you folks... do not eat or drink anything new if you are not at home. Had to make an emergency stop at Whataburger and I spent at least 45 min cleaning up the walls, floors with a mop, and using lots and lots of their bleach. if it's TMI, GOOD... don't ever eat or drink anything that would cause this, it's horrible !!

That's so crappy chellede! I hope you're feeling better today!

Chell

Are you better today

Yeah. I did a bad mistake last night after that. I tried some buffalo chicken wings. It hurt so bad. I was in pain all night. No more ! liquid diet today just to give my stomach a chance . I learned my lessons !!

@@stephh Pun intended? hahahahahahaha :P

Totally!!! =)

Oh wow I'm so sorry for you chadelle!!!! Thanks for sharing. This is good to know.

Oh wow! Sorry you had to go through that. Do you think it may have been too high in sugar? Charleston Chews are delicious but loaded with sugar. I'm not sure how much would be in a hot cocoa version of it.

@@Jen - a work in progress ... Someone told me that was it. I searched the web for the nutritional info and it was no where to be found. Has to be it...

For those are you who are not on FB... this is my post yesterday. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME !!!! You don't want to go through this !

two things happened today. Foamies ... and the horrible.. absolutely horrible dumping syndrome. Let me tell you folks... do not eat or drink anything new if you are not at home. Had to make an emergency stop at Whataburger and I spent at least 45 min cleaning up the walls, floors with a mop, and using lots and lots of their bleach. if it's TMI, GOOD... don't ever eat or drink anything that would cause this, it's horrible !!

What are foamies?

If I over eat I get foam that comes up. It's gross. Yesterday when I ate those chicken wings, I had the foam, but then when I coughed a big amount of clear slimy stuff came up too. (sorry if this is gross, but it is what it is). It's saliva not having anywhere to go because of your food. It's super gross.

I could be wrong on the saliva stuff. I don't know why it exactly happens, but it happens when you eat to much.

The slime stuff was gross and there was a lot of it !

Again, sorry for the grossness.

Ooh thanks chadelle I had no idea it's great to know

It's also referred to as "frothing". Your new anatomy now produces this to help you digest food in lieu of stomach acid. When you over do it - or even when you don't - it can give the sensation like you have a burp caught and travel up your esophagus.

@ Thanks sweetie !! Thanks or coming into our board and talking with us !!! Where in Texas are you? I'm in The Woodlands, outside of Houston :)