Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My dr told me two weeks. I am a RN my job is more active and she thinks that would be the best.

Mine told me four weeks but it's up to me and how I am feeling. My body will tell me.

Good morning guys! So I have to tell you being completely honest here yesterday after I came out of anesthesia I thought Jesus was calling me home :) but...I always have problems with nausea after surgery. Had my procedure done at 630 AM and by 10 last night I felt amazing. No pain no nausea no soreness was able to get up and move around a little still in the hospital but will be getting realized around dinner. Thanks for all the support and prayers and one more thing, I AM FINALLY POST OP! HALLELUJAH!!!! Can't wait for all my fellow September sleevers to be where I'm at :)

Lol!! Your post actually made me laugh and gave my nervousness courage for next Friday! Thanks for sharing and glad you're doing well! May your journey to health be beautiful :)

Anyone September 30th??

I'm sept 30th

I'm September 29th

I had my surgery yesterday at 11am. The surgery went well. My pain level yesterday was pretty bad. I'm hoping for a much better day today. I leave in a little bit for my swallow test. If all goes well I can go home this evening, but I will probably stay one more night. Good luck to all of you on your surgery journey!

how do you feel today. Physical and emotionally

how do you feel today. Physical and emotionally

I'm feeling a lot better physically. Emotionally, I'm really proud of myself and ready to start living my "new" life. No regrets.

Hi there all!!!! I'm new to the group! I'm a September 25 sleeve!!!! This time next week ill be in recovery!!!!

Any advice?

I had my surgery yesterday at 11am. The surgery went well. My pain level yesterday was pretty bad. I'm hoping for a much better day today. I leave in a little bit for my swallow test. If all goes well I can go home this evening, but I will probably stay one more night. Good luck to all of you on your surgery journey!

Thanks for updating up. Sorry to hear that you are still in pain. I pray that it gets better.

I see a lot of post about Mexico. Why did you all choose Mexico?

I went this route because I'm sell pay. Everything but the flight down is $4400.00. Can't pass that up compared to like 17K in my state.

The doctor I picked in Mexico preformed a sleeve surgery on both my mother, sister, and aunt. All safe. All successful. None had any issues whatsoever afterwards. I completely trust it.

Hi there all!!!! I'm new to the group! I'm a September 25 sleeve!!!! This time next week ill be in recovery!!!!

Any advice?

Continue to follow pre-op diet...After surgery stay ahead of pain/soreness. Walking truly helps after surgery. It felt better for me to get up throughout day and move.

You've got this! Any specific questions you have I'll be more than happy to share my experiences with you.

Can't remember which blog I read it on but vaseline/chapstick was a lifesaver!

Edited by ItsMyTime2014